Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and Mcgee are connected.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Lindy Ruff fired.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It makes total sense, but Lindy is basically a Buffalo institution in himself.

I wish we still had Dineen in the system.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't think of a franchise I hate more than the Flyers.

In other news Malkin is playing so well

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to miss Lindy Ruff, he's a staple in Buffalo.

But I guess some times you have to move on, similar to the Titans and Fisher. I don't know if my Dad was joking or not, but he mentioned Ron Wilson as a possible candidate for the Sabres. Please no, Buffalo. I mean, I know I'm suppose to hate the Sabres but I have a soft spot for local teams that aren't mine, and well I don't mind if they do well and well...I don't trust Wilson to do accomplish that.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I'm going to miss Lindy Ruff, he's a staple in Buffalo.

But I guess some times you have to move on, similar to the Titans and Fisher. I don't know if my Dad was joking or not, but he mentioned Ron Wilson as a possible candidate for the Sabres. Please no, Buffalo. I mean, I know I'm suppose to hate the Sabres but I have a soft spot for local teams that aren't mine, and well I don't mind if they do well and well...I don't trust Wilson to do accomplish that.
It'll be interesting to see what ends up happening with Rolston.
Of course, Roy could always come down with savior Grigs and his boy already in the organization :P
Old 02-20-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god help the sabres if they hire ron wilson

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pens making a nice comeback, but that game tying goal looks like it was kicked in.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well there's a brutal loss to sit through. Gotta question to logic of giving Fleury this game off instead of Friday against Florida, but that was on awful defense and stupid penalties all game.

I can't believe that last goal happened.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Forgot that Voracek is still only 23. He's having a pretty dirty season.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Despite Philly winning, that was an amazing hockey game.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Gotta question to logic of giving Fleury this game off instead of Friday against Florida.
Cause he sucks and whatever game he's playing or not makes no difference?
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My god I hate Chris Stewart sometimes.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

uhh fast foward to like 15 seconds. Does Tarasenko look dead?
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Matt Hunwick did something positive last night? Great rush in 4-on-4 play to set up the winner.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think that that was actually Barrie wearing HunnyBunny's jersey.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you guys do this trade? Keeper league

Vinny Lecavalier, Oliver Ekman Larsson and a 22nd Round Pick for Keith Yandle and 3rd Round pick?

I'm giving up Yandle and the 3rd.

My other defenceman are Shea Weber, Dan Boyle, Nick Leddy and Alex Goligoski.

I'm mostly concerned giving up such a high pick rather than the players in the trade.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:20 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taylor Hall is a piece of ****.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would do it just for OEL.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-22-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Dipietro was put on waivers.

What the actual hell is happening ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-23-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Gagner with the filthy shootout goal. Another guy that's still just 23 and having a great year. I feel like we've been hearing trade rumors about him for years. Yeah, those were based out of dealing from strength, but it just seems strange to me.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Lose 4-0 at home to the Islanders. We've scored 1 or less goals in a majority of our recent games. Haven't had a lead after two periods in 17 straight. lolololololol

I hope this last minute pointless running isn't our idea of being spirited.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How has no one brought this up?

New NHL realignment plan:

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index....d_move_ea.html

Modifies the old one they agreed to before the NHLPA balked.

East Division A: Detroit, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Boston, Buffalo, Tampa Bay and Florida

East Division B: Carolina, Columbus, New Jersey, the New York Islanders, New York Rangers, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Washington

West Division C: Chicago, Colorado, Dallas, Minnesota, Nashville, St. Louis and Winnipeg

West Division D: Anaheim, Calgary, Edmonton, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Jose and Vancouver

Allows Detroit and Columbus to get into the Eastern Conference as Eastern timezone franchises. I love it.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
How has no one brought this up?
Probably because it wasn't brought up until the HNIC broadcast that just ended, and I'm too busy hating everything.

It is interesting, though. Certainly like the Eastern Conference rivalries staying together. I'm sure all the Buffalo and Detroit fans down in Florida would be happy for it.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

That said, I am still against anything that changes the format of the playoffs.