Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I'm here chillin so I'll be ready for my pick. Already doing research on who to take anyway
Old 02-20-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We made some great progress today. Looks like we'll get through Blood and Jug's picks tonight and GF will start it up first thing in the morning.

Again, we know we'll have a couple day delay soon when MQT's kid is born, but that's no big deal.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright give me a few minutes to research
Old 02-21-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really enjoying all of the great photo selections for the draft picks.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

pained me to take a dodgers player over the Halos guy, but it's hard to find 20/20 guys at 3B/SS and he'll be surrounded by a very good lineup

this will be the first time I've ever owned Hanley in any league though, so it's something new
Old 02-21-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
pained me to take a dodgers player over the Halos guy, but it's hard to find 20/20 guys at 3B/SS and he'll be surrounded by a very good lineup

this will be the first time I've ever owned Hanley in any league though, so it's something new
Hanley was quickly rising up my board, though I knew I had no chance.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man, it's 9 AM and we're cooking with gas, now.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just woke up, my picks will be up soon.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I am here to pick. Give me a minute
Old 02-21-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

As an aside, is there a reason we didn't go with QS over W? I thought us a more enlightened bunch.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
As an aside, is there a reason we didn't go with QS over W? I thought us a more enlightened bunch.
I don't like to deviate too much from the generally used fantasy stats. Yes, I know they aren't the statistics that best indicate good players, but I still enjoy the simplicity of the usual ones.

GF and I discussed some other ones, but they too have some problems.

Quality starts is at times just as arbitrary as wins.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted Fenikz
Old 02-21-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Quality starts is at times just as arbitrary as wins.
Meh, I guess I just hate wins because pitchers like Felix get screwed over.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Meh, I guess I just hate wins because pitchers like Felix get screwed over.
Yeah and if you do QS you get Ross Ohlendorf with 18 QS
Old 02-21-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

QS aren't without its flaws either
Old 02-21-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Brodeur said he'll be on to pick in 15ish minutes.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'll be picking shortly. There's two guys I'm torn between.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Xio, could you text me who you and LT pick and I'll text you back my two picks if you could. Phone is at 8% and I'm shopping.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Xio, could you text me who you and LT pick and I'll text you back my two picks if you could. Phone is at 8% and I'm shopping.
No problem.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Sorry guys. It's gonna be about 30 minutes for me to pick. LT just took the guy I wanted and I have to drive into my office at work.

Don't think Brodeur is around right now anyways.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

i'll be back in about an hour myself
Old 02-21-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bahahaha Brody ridicules me for Pujols but takes Edwin Encarnacion.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Damn, I was targeting Carlos Santana here
Old 02-21-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Damn, I was targeting Carlos Santana here
Interesting. I wasn't crazy about the pick, but you're the second person that's told me they wanted him.

I have fenikz's pick to post when Brodeur picks. He's in class and will pick soon he said.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

I feel ridiculous taking Kimbrel at 41, but such is the problem with not having another pick until 60.
Closed Thread