Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-21-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Of that list, I would be most excited to see Gaslight. Those dudes put on a kickass show. One of the few bands making music these days I downright love.
Seeing them in a couple weeks with the Souls. Haven't seen them outside of a festival in a couple years, so I'm pretty excited. Festivals are fun in themselves, but I'm way more excited for the sets/crowd at a house show. Basically a perfect pairing.

As for Bonnaroo, I'd definitely find time for The National, Frank Turner, Bjork.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Seeing them in a couple weeks with the Souls. Haven't seen them outside of a festival in a couple years, so I'm pretty excited. Festivals are fun in themselves, but I'm way more excited for the sets/crowd at a house show. Basically a perfect pairing.

As for Bonnaroo, I'd definitely find time for The National, Frank Turner, Bjork.
You and Brent turned me into a massive Gaslight fanboy. It's great stuff though, really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:16 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post

I'm not missing The National, and will definitely see Bjork, even though I don't totally "get" her, I've seen videos and heard from people that her live shows are completely unreal. Frank Turner is a guy who I hadn't heard of until the lineup came out, but I listened to a song of his via Roo's website, and I really like his song I Still Believe, so I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing a good portion of his set at least, depending on the schedule.

Edit: for those of you who haven't heard this song yet...

Really fun music, catchy, but also really strong lyrics in their simplicity. My type of music, really.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 02-22-2013 at 07:28 AM.
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.reverbnation.com/ThroughTheAwake

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had some serious blues lately and the keys don't get enough love in here.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I've had some serious blues lately and the keys don't get enough love in here.

Blues you say?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got my Bonnaroo ticket purchased! **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-23-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Got my Bonnaroo ticket purchased! **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Awesome!! I bought my FireFly ticket last night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Awesome!! I bought my FireFly ticket last night.
**** yeah GF! I heard Firefly is close to selling out their three day tickets already. I'm interested to see the schedule, if there are a bunch of acts I want to see on one of the days I might get a one day pass. I don't think I could justify doing a full Firefly again this year (at least where I stand right now) with Roo's lineup, but depending on how everything works out I just might anyway, lol.

Don't be surprised if they add another headliner, they added Modest Mouse last year after the official announcement and had a killer top 3 last year (unexpected pun) , but only have two headliners this year, so unless they plan on having something like The Lumineers and Alabama Shakes dual-headlining Friday night, they may have another big name added before the festival. Don't be too angry with me if they don't though, I'm just speculating.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** yeah GF! I heard Firefly is close to selling out their three day tickets already. I'm interested to see the schedule, if there are a bunch of acts I want to see on one of the days I might get a one day pass. I don't think I could justify doing a full Firefly again this year (at least where I stand right now) with Roo's lineup, but depending on how everything works out I just might anyway, lol.

Don't be surprised if they add another headliner, they added Modest Mouse last year after the official announcement and had a killer top 3 last year (unexpected pun) , but only have two headliners this year, so unless they plan on having something like The Lumineers and Alabama Shakes dual-headlining Friday night, they may have another big name added before the festival. Don't be too angry with me if they don't though, I'm just speculating.
Yeah I think they were screwing with people this year. They do that weird pricing system depending on when you buy and apparently they sold more tickets in the first 2 hours than they did all of last year which I don't believe at all. I had to pay an extra $40 for my ticket than my friend paid because I was at work and couldn't get online for my ticket until I got home.

I'm hoping they add one more headliner but my friends and I think they're just going to have Vampire Weekend/Foster the People dual headline one of the nights like you said. I say them just because of the way the poster has the breakdown.

Roo's lineup is also incredible so it's not like you'll be missing out on too much. I'm pumped to see MGMT as I've never seen them live and I feel like they're going to be really kick ass especially since they'll be dropping their new album the month before Firefly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah I think they were screwing with people this year. They do that weird pricing system depending on when you buy and apparently they sold more tickets in the first 2 hours than they did all of last year which I don't believe at all. I had to pay an extra $40 for my ticket than my friend paid because I was at work and couldn't get online for my ticket until I got home.

I'm hoping they add one more headliner but my friends and I think they're just going to have Vampire Weekend/Foster the People dual headline one of the nights like you said. I say them just because of the way the poster has the breakdown.

Roo's lineup is also incredible so it's not like you'll be missing out on too much. I'm pumped to see MGMT as I've never seen them live and I feel like they're going to be really kick ass especially since they'll be dropping their new album the month before Firefly.
I didn't even think about Vampire Weekend and Foster the People on one of the nights, that's probably more likely than The Lumineers/Alabama Shakes. Any combination of those four are a possibility though, I'd think.

Most festivals do that pricing tier system, it runs kinda strangely, and I wonder if it isn't exactly first come first serve, but more random within a certain time frame, but it is legitimate, I got the cheapest ticket bracket last year, and with a festival that holds ~80,000, I don't think any more than 1,000 are in that tier I got, and probably even less. Its part having good timing, but I do think there is some random luck involved as well. I just go about it having to budget for the max and hope I get a cheaper tier, its the safest thing to do to ensure you won't be running too low on cash. Bonnaroo has a four tier system and we got the third, the first was pre-sale and already sold out and the second tier is very limited, as well as the third, so we got in fairly quick. It sucks, but when you think about all the music and the great memories you'll have over that weekend, that extra $40 really doesn't mean a thing.

I saw Firefly is perhaps getting close to selling out their three day passes which means they had to have blown away last year fairly quickly. It wouldn't surprise me either, because it seemed there could've been a lot more people at that festival. Bonnaroo also reported the most tickets being sold on the first day this year, which makes me think we were even luckier to get into tier three price range, but like I said, another $20 dollars means nothing to me when it comes to Bonnaroo. I'm not the type of person to throw away money, I'm a cheap bastard, in fact, at times, but firmly believe that the price of the ticket doesn't matter because the value you get out of it is immeasurable and unlimited.

But Firefly is going to be interesting to see how the lineup pans out, as I said, I'd like to see MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Foster the People, Foxygen, Edward Sharp perhaps, even a few others, and if enough of those high on my list are on one day, I may make a visit back to Dover as well.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never heard of Firefly before. Looks cool.

I will have to say that the lineup looks like what most of the festival lineups have the past few years. They are all kinda looking the same to me anymore.

I'm sure ACLFest will have the same bands that everyone else does.

I will say that Tom Petty puts on a hell of an outdoor show, if you like his music at all. That was around 5 or 6 years ago, but it was awesome. He was the closing act of ACLFest that year and played in the middle of a violent thunderstorm. He didn't give a **** if they got hit by lightning, he was loving life.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think sarf and njx will like this one:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imagine Dragons. I'm not sure how late I am but really enjoying their newest CD. Trying to diversify my iTunes.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Never heard of Firefly before. Looks cool.

I will have to say that the lineup looks like what most of the festival lineups have the past few years. They are all kinda looking the same to me anymore.

I'm sure ACLFest will have the same bands that everyone else does.

I will say that Tom Petty puts on a hell of an outdoor show, if you like his music at all. That was around 5 or 6 years ago, but it was awesome. He was the closing act of ACLFest that year and played in the middle of a violent thunderstorm. He didn't give a **** if they got hit by lightning, he was loving life.
Most of the big festivals have a bit of overlap, but that's to be expected. I've been looking at the lineups from the past 8 years or so and it looks its kinda cyclical, which makes sense when you consider the timing most bands have with releasing albums and touring. Where I think Firefly and Bonnaroo stand out is different for both. Firefly has a lot of smaller names that aren't on most of the other festivals (Foxygen for example) and Bonnaroo, with it being 4 day, just got so much more than most other festivals, its really incredible what they're able to do. I'm excited for Tom Petty, I have a feeling he's going to close out Roo, too, which will be a great way to end it I think.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Imagine Dragons. I'm not sure how late I am but really enjoying their newest CD. Trying to diversify my iTunes.
I like Imagine Dragons and their music, but I really don't understand why they are getting so big so fast. The music is cool and has a distinct sound, but they aren't doing anything all that difficult, they're kind of gimmicky, from my perspective, and there isn't a lot of substance behind the music or lyrics. Their live show I saw was a bit boring, honestly. I got to their show halfway through, heard three songs, and was just a little turned off by their live show. The one singer's voice is real hit or miss and they don't change the arrangements up at all. They interact with the crowd great and have good stage presence, but its almost like Young the Giant live is for me, not very exciting.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I like Imagine Dragons and their music, but I really don't understand why they are getting so big so fast. The music is cool and has a distinct sound, but they aren't doing anything all that difficult, they're kind of gimmicky, from my perspective, and there isn't a lot of substance behind the music or lyrics. Their live show I saw was a bit boring, honestly. I got to their show halfway through, heard three songs, and was just a little turned off by their live show. The one singer's voice is real hit or miss and they don't change the arrangements up at all. They interact with the crowd great and have good stage presence, but its almost like Young the Giant live is for me, not very exciting.
Strangely enough they already cancelled from Firefly. I would have checked them out for sure but I'm not really broken up about them cancelling.

Do you remember how many days before the festival the schedule was released for FireFly?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-25-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Strangely enough they already cancelled from Firefly. I would have checked them out for sure but I'm not really broken up about them cancelling.

Do you remember how many days before the festival the schedule was released for FireFly?
It should be sometime in May that it gets announced, they announced the schedule about a month before it started last year, but the festival was in July last year, not June. Either way I don't think that'd affect it much. I'd expect the schedule for Firefly to be announced on a Friday (that's what they did last year) either May 17th or 24th.

Edit: And if they do have another big name to announce, they announced it on the day of the schedule release last year as well, IIRC.

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 02-25-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:05 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not sure. i go through phases with music more than anyone I know so who knows how long this lasts.

Im seeing fun. liv this summer. Not really sure why but tickets were only 40 bucks and I havent been to a non edm (bring the hate) concert since I took a girl to John Mayer in like 09. Before that was Lil' Wayne in HS. Not a track record anyone should be proud of, actually thought about deleting half of this post. **** it.

Last edited by tjsunstein : 02-26-2013 at 01:07 AM.
tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:33 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure. i go through phases with music more than anyone I know so who knows how long this lasts.

Im seeing fun. liv this summer. Not really sure why but tickets were only 40 bucks and I havent been to a non edm (bring the hate) concert since I took a girl to John Mayer in like 09. Before that was Lil' Wayne in HS. Not a track record anyone should be proud of, actually thought about deleting half of this post. **** it.
**** it, the first time I got high I was listening to lil Wayne, and John Mayer is an incredibly gifted guitarist, he's just a shmarmy douche and writes really fruity (though catchy, to his credit) lyrics. I saw fun. at Bonnaroo and it was one of my favorite shows of the festival. They bring so much fun and positive energy to the table with their performances, everyone who was there watching them was having a blast. You'll definitely enjoy that show, especially if you've got a girl your bringing. Speaking of EDM though, are you familiar with Conspirator?

Old 02-26-2013, 08:14 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Of that list, I would be most excited to see Gaslight. Those dudes put on a kickass show. One of the few bands making music these days I downright love.
Gaslight was just removed from Roo's lineup, for what reason I don't know. Sucks because I would've liked to see them, but as it is right now I already have too many bands I want to see and will have scheduling conflicts, I may be one of the few people who is relieved by this subtraction, but seeing them on Roo's lineup gave me the incentive to finally listen to them, and I really enjoy their music, so at least there's that, lol. I've trimmed my list of bands to see down to 37 right now, in anticipation for some additions that will be coming, and have a feeling I'll need to do more trimming before the festival is final.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daft Punk has officially left Virgin Records and signed to Columbia Records.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote