Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-22-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle View Post
Barkley a solid 6'2 2/4, 227. Makes him bigger than 12 of the 32 starting QB's in the NFL.

Sooooooo are we still going to be pushing the Barkley size concerns narrative?
I really don't see any less of a player than a Christian Ponder, who went top 15. The size is off the table now as an issue.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Does the fact he won't translate to the NFL account for anything?
Why do you say that? His size was probably his biggest question mark coming into the season. He does have his shoulder issue now obviously but I think this helps him out. He is no less of a prospect than any of the other QBs. They all have a few concerns and Barkley just answered one of the biggest question marks about his status.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Why do you say that? His size was probably his biggest question mark coming into the season. He does have his shoulder issue now obviously but I think this helps him out. He is no less of a prospect than any of the other QBs. They all have a few concerns and Barkley just answered one of the biggest question marks about his status.
I've watched Barkely since his freshman year of highschool and love the guy as a teamate and individual(Hard to route against him). I just don't see the potential there to be anything but a stop gap quarterback in the NFL. Now I hope I am wrong, but he has a terrible deep ball that flops like a duck and he is deadly prone to locking onto his receivers.

Last edited by Punisher : 02-22-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I've watched Barkely since his freshman year of highschool and love the guy as a teamate and individual(Hard to route against him). I just don't see the potential there to be anything but a stop gap quarterback in the NFL. Now I hope I am wrong, but he has a terrible deep balls that flop like a duck and he is deadly prone to locking onto his receivers.
Fair enough.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Sounds like this is going to be an issue with him whether the guy's workout routine is up to NFL standards. I'm not totally down on the guy but i think he could be in for a slide on draft day.
he won't slide past 9.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please let Barkley go top 10. SD needs things to fall perfectly for Fisher to drop to #11.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin brashly proclaimed himself the best player in the draft when it was his turn to meet the media in Indianapolis. Asked if he views himself as the top player available at any position, Austin answered, “I think so.”

“I think I am the all around best player in the draft,” Austin continued.

I like his confidence.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vols have some small hands. Bray at 6'6 but 9.28" hands, Hunter at 6'4 but 9.38" hands, Patterson at 6'2 but 9.08" hands.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 02-22-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Cooper put up 35 reps of 225lbs combine with his +300 lb frame that he should get up to 315 by season start should start to quiet haters who think he only good for a zbs.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Swope with 8.5 inch hands. Does anyone think he's going in the first three rounds now? lol.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cordarrelle Patterson weighing in at 216 surprised me. He looks really lean. Shows why you see him lowering his shoulder on DBs at the sideline.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Ryan Swope with 8.5 inch hands. Does anyone think he's going in the first three rounds now? lol.
He was borderline to start with. Doubt the hand size makes any differance.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Cordarrelle Patterson weighing in at 216 surprised me. He looks really lean. Shows why you see him lowering his shoulder on DBs at the sideline.
216....and that speed....oh boy - he is making millions right now

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
tjjohnson98
Rookie

tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
The Vols have some small hands. Bray at 6'6 but 9.28" hands, Hunter at 6'4 but 9.38" hands, Patterson at 6'2 but 9.08" hands.
But do they also smell like cabbage? That's the real question.
tjjohnson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it weren't for all the big ugly needs on the Colts roster I would be lusting hard after Cordarrelle Patterson right now.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
If it weren't for all the big ugly needs on the Colts roster I would be lusting hard after Cordarrelle Patterson right now.
There's no law that says you can't get big uglies in round 2 and beyond.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
There's no law that says you can't get big uglies in round 2 and beyond.
No 2nd rounder for the Colts, and we really need a front 7 playmaker. If only I knew for sure we could get Tank Carradine in the 3rd.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I sure hope so.

Fluker would be a great pick for the Bears. I think Fluker will be a pro bowl RT for many years. If Lane Johnson and Warmack are both gone at #16 for the Rams, it wouldn't hurt my feelings for them to take Fluker at 16. He's that good.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I kind of want the Seahawks to pull an Atlanta and move up for him.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Yah. One of the better WRs in the country last year vs the seczzzz - can make plays in space - caught plenty of passes in college - plenty of WRs with big hands out their can't watch the damn ball.

Will be interesting to see what he runs - I have heard 4.4s

Last edited by SolidGold : 02-22-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Austin brashly proclaimed himself the best player in the draft when it was his turn to meet the media in Indianapolis. Asked if he views himself as the top player available at any position, Austin answered, I think so.

I think I am the all around best player in the draft, Austin continued.

I like his confidence.
On an inferior draft forum, the consensus is that the Bears should explore moving up in round one for him. I smell a guy who won't translate to the NFL.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Jonathan Cooper put up 35 reps of 225lbs combine with his +300 lb frame that he should get up to 315 by season start should start to quiet haters who think he only good for a zbs.
Wow. My love for Cooper only grows.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never thought size would be an issue for Barkley. Personally, I would be a lot more concerned about his mystery shoulder injury than anything. We'll have to see what the medical tests say about it.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
Losing 16 pounds in a month isnt physically possible for a lot of people and probably isnt healthy even for most overweight people, but if NFL coaches and scouts were telling Fluker at the Senior Bowl that theyd like him to slim down, they have to be impressed that he took that advice to heart.
Losing 16 lbs in a month (or about four per week) shouldn't be hard at all for someone his size.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I sure hope so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Losing 16 lbs in a month (or about four per week) shouldn't be hard at all for someone his size.

You could lose 10 lbs of water weight by nearly dehydrating yourself too. Nobody said it was 16 lbs of fat.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote