Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-22-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What impact does Jason Babin have on my cap room?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
What impact does Jason Babin have on my cap room?
Babin's on the Jaguars. Your cap room is listed in the Free Agency Thread.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I knew he was gone, but the Eagles cap sight makes it look as if they're still paying for his deal.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-22-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt, I have sent you my big board. Read it over and If you have any questions e-mail me back so I can clarify. Thanks.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
Matt, I have sent you my big board. Read it over and If you have any questions e-mail me back so I can clarify. Thanks.
Looks good to me.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt, would you prefer us to send all the free agent offers in one email, even if different positions? Or would it be easier if we sent each position in a separate email?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Matt, would you prefer us to send all the free agent offers in one email, even if different positions? Or would it be easier if we sent each position in a separate email?
I'd prefer them all in the same email.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a good feeling about my Free Agents.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Broncos looking to add a possible OG/C before the draft via trade, and to move down from 28
Old 02-22-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wants Gaither ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Anyone wants Gaither ?
For a sixth bro!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-22-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Michael Vick is officially on the block.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-22-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Michael Vick is officially on the block.
I doubt Matthew would accept any trade with him involved

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Yeah it would be pretty unrealistic with his ridiculous contract. If not then Nick Foles could be had.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-22-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcedes Lewis and Jason Babin on the block. Looking for a mid-rounder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm working till 7:00 ct. I'll send in my FA list when I get out.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I can't trade Vick so Foles in on the block.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-22-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit TBW answer your PMs.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry if I missed it, but did you already factor in the tenders we made on RFA into our cap space?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Sorry if I missed it, but did you already factor in the tenders we made on RFA into our cap space?
I think he said that they haven't been factored in yet because technically they could be signed by another team so leave however much you tendered your players for in your cap or your gonna have to release people to get them in
Old 02-22-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Damnit TBW answer your PMs.
Backatcha brochacho.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 02-22-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think he said that they haven't been factored in yet because technically they could be signed by another team so leave however much you tendered your players for in your cap or your gonna have to release people to get them in
Yup, this.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

I've got a question. What if players sign during our Free Agency period. I was curious because S George Wilson signed with the Titans tonight and obviously he is going to be a guy that gets offered. I mean I think guys that sign should automatically be awarded to the team.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I've got a question. What if players sign during our Free Agency period. I was curious because S George Wilson signed with the Titans tonight and obviously he is going to be a guy that gets offered. I mean I think guys that sign should automatically be awarded to the team.
I'm not going to include any transactions which took place after GMs were announced. George Wilson can still be signed.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Yup, this.
Then how did I go from $15.6 million in cap space to $10.6 million when all I did was sign two ERFA?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote