Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-22-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am finishing up my mock tonight but right now I'm leaning towards Jonathan Cooper, Sam Montgomery, and Barret Jones in our first 3 rounds. Upgrades the line how I want, and we beef up the D-line too in a guy I feel can be a starter for us and a perfect fit. After that I'd ideally want to go S, RB, or CB bpa at one of those positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Fragel surprised me the most with his 33 reps, if he blows up the 40 he might sky rocket up boards
I wouldn't be surprised with a 4.9 or so. The guy was a tight end for most of his life and while kinda slow for a TE he still had ok wheels.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:17 AM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Agree 100% great post. For the bolded part, this reminded me of this I read about Livings last month and why I agree so much:

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...al-grade.html/

This shows Livings wasn't bad, not pro bowler but not bad. This is why I want to revamp the right side. The first bolded part, I thought was interesting about "point of attack". Imagine what a guy like Cooper is going to rank in that grading scale and how effective the running game could be with him averaging 4+ at point of attack and Livings right at 4. That's a huge difference. Revamping the right side also includes getting rid of Free, so that would ruin my whole dream of an improved offensive line.

Have a feeling Free is about to be our new Alan Ball and Jacque Reeves. The guy who sucked mercifully that we were forced to watch and had no clue why they were still on the team for so long.

Lol. More #'s that prove Bryan Broddus is an idiot. I had mentioned to him that Livings was the best of the interior lineman & that Bernadeu would be cut by a team that had any real balls. In his usual snide way, BB proceeded to tell me Livings was by far the worst interior lineman on the team.

Typical. Definitely a reason he works for the Cowboys writing puff pieces instead of working in an NFL FO in some capacity. Washed up.
DrewyVuitton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:26 AM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I've actually been thinking he will be there. I read the other day that Hutchinson is the highest guard to ever be drafted and that was 17. I think there is a very good chance Warmack is there.
Hutchinson isn't the highest guard to EVER be drafted, but it's been 30 years since an OG has been selected higher than 17.

Both Hutchinson and Iupati were taken at 17, and although Warmack could go higher, I doubt it would be by much.

Cooper should definitely be there for the taking. It's also highly unlikely that more than 2 OG's go in the 1st round which means there will be a ton of interior line talent in the 2nd round.

I'm personally hoping the team goes DT or S in the 1st and OG/C in the 2nd. I believe that provides the most value. I think Sheldon Richardson or Jon Cyprien would be great grabs at 18.

I'm a huge Elam fan as well but I see him as more of a late first guy. I'm guessing the Patriots swipe him -- they'll covet the versatility

The Boys would still have a shot at a Pugh/Long/Frederick with their 2nd pick which are all guys that could start on the interior as rookies.

I'd also guess DE is a possibility for us if Spencer doesn't return. If a guy like Ansah falls, it wouldn't surprise me if we took him.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewyVuitton View Post
Hutchinson isn't the highest guard to EVER be drafted, but it's been 30 years since an OG has been selected higher than 17.

Both Hutchinson and Iupati were taken at 17, and although Warmack could go higher, I doubt it would be by much.

Cooper should definitely be there for the taking. It's also highly unlikely that more than 2 OG's go in the 1st round which means there will be a ton of interior line talent in the 2nd round.

I'm personally hoping the team goes DT or S in the 1st and OG/C in the 2nd. I believe that provides the most value. I think Sheldon Richardson or Jon Cyprien would be great grabs at 18.

I'm a huge Elam fan as well but I see him as more of a late first guy. I'm guessing the Patriots swipe him -- they'll covet the versatility

The Boys would still have a shot at a Pugh/Long/Frederick with their 2nd pick which are all guys that could start on the interior as rookies.

I'd also guess DE is a possibility for us if Spencer doesn't return. If a guy like Ansah falls, it wouldn't surprise me if we took him.
There is plenty of good options to find base ends in the 2nd-4th rounds as well. Guys like Datone Jones 6'4 283, Carradine 6'4 276, Gholston 6'6 281 and Kruger amongst others are on my radar.

If we look for a 1 tech guys like Hankins 6'3 320, Jenkins 6'4 346 and Brandon Williams might all be available in the second depending how the board falls.

As you said guys like Dallas Thomas, Pugh, Barrett Jones and Frederick should all be available in the second round and maybe someone like Kyle Long might slide to us.

No matter what I think the board will work in our favor, I personally think Cooper would be the best fit as a lineman but if we go elsewhere we will still have options to fill our needs.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UNC G Jonathan Cooper runs a 5.13 40, 1.73 10 yard split. Alabama T DJ Fluker 5.35 /1.91 with 36 3/4" arms

Terron Armstrad, 306-pound lineman runs 4.65 40 with a 1.64 split. Mayock says rising up draft boards -

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Last edited by pocketaces : 02-23-2013 at 08:23 AM.
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cooper has been really impressive.
Crimson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fluker has turned in a painful performance so far today...I don't see any way he's a guard at the next level with his sluggish movement and operating in space in foreign to him...it's difficult to watch his heavy feet, stiff hips and poor change of direction because he's someone you wanna pull for but his stock arrow has to be aiming down

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fragel on the 5.1 range. Much slower than I guessed. No wonder he's not playing TE anymore :)
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Fluker has turned in a painful performance so far today...I don't see any way he's a guard at the next level with his sluggish movement and operating in space in foreign to him...it's difficult to watch his heavy feet, stiff hips and poor change of direction because he's someone you wanna pull for but his stock arrow has to be aiming down
Agree with everything you said.
Crimson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post

Terron Armstrad, 306-pound lineman runs 4.65 40 with a 1.64 split. Mayock says rising up draft boards -
he's been on a rise since the east west shrine game, some were knocking him for short arms but that been dispelled.

not surprised he ran a great time, he has as basketball background like parnell and has great feet, while 4.65 is very impressive but its not that big a deal really for o-lineman
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you mean you don't see anyway he's a tackle at the next level
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewyVuitton View Post
Lol. More #'s that prove Bryan Broddus is an idiot. I had mentioned to him that Livings was the best of the interior lineman & that Bernadeu would be cut by a team that had any real balls. In his usual snide way, BB proceeded to tell me Livings was by far the worst interior lineman on the team.

Typical. Definitely a reason he works for the Cowboys writing puff pieces instead of working in an NFL FO in some capacity. Washed up.
Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of Broaddus either. Lotta crappy drafts with him in the war room.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
you mean you don't see anyway he's a tackle at the next level
He doesn't appear to have the ability to execute pulls or traps so I don't know how he can be projected to guard.

Old 02-23-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I DVR'd the combine and I'm watching it right now. Fluker at Guard is just not gonna happen. He has very limited bend and movement. Almost stiff. I fell in love with his frame, long arms and the idea that he would be better in limited space versus in space on the edge. Forget it. I'd take him at RT in the 3rd though. Totally fell off my map.

Cooper at 18 would be a steal. Gimme.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
he's been on a rise since the east west shrine game, some were knocking him for short arms but that been dispelled.

not surprised he ran a great time, he has as basketball background like parnell and has great feet, while 4.65 is very impressive but its not that big a deal really for o-lineman
That's the kind of guys our staff likes. :)
Old 02-23-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Vinston Painter... gotta find out more about him...
Old 02-23-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Vinston Painter... gotta find out more about him...
Painter and fellow teammate Nick Becton both impressed me today. Their movement skills are a plus part of their game and they appear to be worth a late round investment.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Just saw Warmack run an unofficial 5.55. Ouch.

Cooper is starting to gain my favor. Wow.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cooper please.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

On Warmack, although I've been saying he won't go as high as everyone anticipates because guards just don't get drafted very high, I realized something last night that could change that.

With the new rookie pay scale it makes a lot more sense for a team to invest a high pick in a position like guard if they think they're getting a truly special player because the monetary investment isn't as high.

In the past, dedicating top 10 rookie money to an OG was pretty ridiculous. That's not the case anymore.

I supposed we shouldn't be totally shocked if he does crack the top 10. I'm still personally in the mindset of getting one of these 2nd round guys on the interior, but Warmack or Cooper wouldn't make me mad. Would love either. Just think the pick would be spent better at another position.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
There is plenty of good options to find base ends in the 2nd-4th rounds as well. Guys like Datone Jones 6'4 283, Carradine 6'4 276, Gholston 6'6 281 and Kruger amongst others are on my radar.

If we look for a 1 tech guys like Hankins 6'3 320, Jenkins 6'4 346 and Brandon Williams might all be available in the second depending how the board falls.

As you said guys like Dallas Thomas, Pugh, Barrett Jones and Frederick should all be available in the second round and maybe someone like Kyle Long might slide to us.

No matter what I think the board will work in our favor, I personally think Cooper would be the best fit as a lineman but if we go elsewhere we will still have options to fill our needs.
I've watching Mayock say he expects Long/Warford to go in the 2nd and would be surprised if they made it to the 3rd but he said top 50-60 pick guys.

It's conceivable that Warford may even be around at the Boys 2nd rd pick according to his thoughts.

Should be plenty of OL talent in 2nd for those that are dead set on getting it in the 1st.

Edit: Witten -- how much do you like Dallas Thomas? I only watched 2 games so I definitely didnt give him a full look but in the 2 games I watched I saw him literally get de-cleated a couple times. I've watched other OL get beat, but haven't seen them being tossed off their feet. Made a pretty poor impression on me.

Last edited by DrewyVuitton : 02-23-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I am finishing up my mock tonight but right now I'm leaning towards Jonathan Cooper, Sam Montgomery, and Barret Jones in our first 3 rounds. Upgrades the line how I want, and we beef up the D-line too in a guy I feel can be a starter for us and a perfect fit. After that I'd ideally want to go S, RB, or CB bpa at one of those positions.
I'd be very pleased if this is how our first 3 rounds went. I'm still somewhat concerned with Jones's health, but I'd take a flyer in the 3rd round.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I DVR'd the combine and I'm watching it right now. Fluker at Guard is just not gonna happen. He has very limited bend and movement. Almost stiff. I fell in love with his frame, long arms and the idea that he would be better in limited space versus in space on the edge. Forget it. I'd take him at RT in the 3rd though. Totally fell off my map.

Cooper at 18 would be a steal. Gimme.
I like Cooper a lot. Like man crush a lot. I don't see Warmack dropping to 18. I know lately guards have slipped, but he won't. If we got him at 18, I'd have instant wood.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
I like Cooper a lot. Like man crush a lot. I don't see Warmack dropping to 18. I know lately guards have slipped, but he won't. If we got him at 18, I'd have instant wood.
I'm actually hoping someone like Tennessee takes Warmack and Lane Johnson gets bumped into the top 15 to ensure Cooper slides to us. He increased his stock tremendously by showing up to the combine at 311 and pushing 31 reps. Like I said yesterday, he is a better fit for us at RG then Warmack would be. IMO Warmack is your classic nasty straight line guard who you stuff next to your stud left tackle and run behind. That position is already taken by Livings who was decent last year and really worked well with Tyron in tandem as the season progressed. That's not saying Warmack can't play RG but I think the added athleticism Cooper would bring would benefit the unit better.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote