Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2013, 07:51 AM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the combine workouts start today.

At the start of last season I was convinced that the Pats were going to have to spend an early pick on an OL, most probably an interior OL, and that's what I was paying the most attention to at the start of the college season.

But now I don't even think that's one of their top 5 needs. The OL came together and did a pretty good job. Not spectacular, but not nearly as bad as they looked in August and September. Just make sure they don't lose Vollmer or they will need to draft an OT (or sign a FA).

In the draft I think they absolutely need to get at least one WR and at least one DB (depending on the Talib and Dennard situations). They also need another pass rusher to go opposite Jones and some depth at LB.
TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote