Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm going to have to agree with Vidae about The Americans. I struggled to get through the first couple of episodes. I can understand why people enjoy it but I don't find it to be anything special.

On the other hand, I have been enjoying the hell out of The Following and Justified is as solid as ever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justified is back on? Dammit!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Can't wait to get into House of Lies
With that cast it should be so much better. It's at best average.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I have loved every episode of Spartacus this season. Such a fun show.
I really use to enjoy Spartacus but recently I've realized just how awful the dialogue is. It is almost like they purposefully drop any possessive pronoun.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I really use to enjoy Spartacus but recently I've realized just how awful the dialogue is. It is almost like they purposefully drop any possessive pronoun.
Says the guy who watches Big Bang Theory.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-23-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Says the guy who watches Big Bang Theory.
The Big Bang Theory always uses possessive pronouns and does so in the proper context so I'm unsure what you are talking about.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-23-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You realize that the vast majority of the guys who don't use pronouns are uneducated gladiators, correct? Not saying the dialogue is good or anything, but it does its job.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-23-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You realize that the vast majority of the guys who don't use pronouns are uneducated gladiators, correct? Not saying the dialogue is good or anything, but it does its job.

Its job is to be a break from the sex and violence. Which I do enjoy but the dialogue makes me pine for the the Star Wars prequels.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-23-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Not really, it has a rather intricate plot as well which people tend to ignore (and you seemingly are).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-23-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not really, it has a rather intricate plot as well which people tend to ignore (and you seemingly are).
I would say that the plot was good for the first three seasons. But this season has fallen flat to me. The only thing of any interest is the new Roman General and the introduction of Caesar.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-23-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna plant so many ficus' tonight.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I'm gonna plant so many ficus' tonight.
I hope you're planting them in the backyard
Old 02-23-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I hope you're planting them in the backyard
I've watched these last 2 eps like 3 times now. Can't stop laughing.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I would say that the plot was good for the first three seasons. But this season has fallen flat to me. The only thing of any interest is the new Roman General and the introduction of Caesar.
The latest episode was one of the best of the series, so nah.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-23-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The latest episode was one of the best of the series, so nah.
Didn't watch it yet.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
they don't say anything of the sort?

Quote:
Never underestimate one's value to his family
Old 02-23-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
they don't say anything of the sort?
HOLD TOUNG BHAARAT!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-23-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL okay okay. I guess that is how people used to speak? or that is what the writers think?
Old 02-24-2013, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Anyone remember this show?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-24-2013, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detective Connan (that's the french title)
I liked it but there was so much better animes when I used to watch them.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:25 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double post sorry.

Last edited by Naga114 : 02-24-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Naga114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:28 AM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Tripple post realy sorry.

Last edited by Naga114 : 02-24-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Naga114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay maybe not jock-like, but you're certainly arrogant and an over the top dick far too often. And I'm jock-like? Really? Have you read my posts?
Yup cause flaunting experiences in and/or association with the omnipotent Navy Seal out of no where and threatening to kill are stereotypically and purely Gypsie or Parisian things to do and are on the opposite end of the spectrum of "arrogance."

How conveniently sanctimonious.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. But gypsies and frenchies are terrible, horrible human beings.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjxdarren View Post
Yup cause flaunting experiences in and/or association with the omnipotent Navy Seal out of no where and threatening to kill are stereotypically and purely Gypsie or Parisian things to do and are on the opposite end of the spectrum of "arrogance."

How conveniently sanctimonious.
I don't know what is happening here