Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-23-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
How much of the Chiefs issues last year could be attributed to piss poor coaching and scheming? It will be interesting to see how the Chiefs season goes. Alot of their terrible performance should be blamed on coaching.
Pretty much all of it was on the coaching staff. After the first pre-season game and after the first half of Week 1, the team immediately had that Browns vibe.

RAC and Daboll had both earned another shot at the positions they were hired on for, and the other reasons for hiring them was continuity and by popular demand.

The team was so close to taking a huge leap going into last season that blowing up the coaching staff seemed like a bad move, so they made tweaks to it instead. RAC and Daboll both failed to live up to the standard they'd set the previous season to earn their respective jobs and it completely manifested on the field.

Pioli was put in a bad spot with both of his head coach hires. With the first, he was hired way too late to get in on the good coaching candidates and they still had the coaching staff from the previous regime. Going into last season, everyone and their mother wanted RAC to be the coach. He didn't have much of a choice, really. I was cautiously optimistic about both he and Daboll, but they both crashed and burned.

This team isn't much different than it was going into last season. The coaching staff is going to make a huge difference. Reid and Dorsey took the job because it's a ******* easy situation. All they have to do is put a proven offensive system into place and the team will win a lot more games without even touching the roster. I am worried about the defense, though. I don't think they made the right hire at DC, but I'll hold judgement until I see it in action.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
That's old news...There was a new report coming out backing saying that that claim by the Eagles was smokescreen and that they've been in talks over the past few days.

I'd rather have Foles than Smith..Then take whoever falls to #34..Then if Foles pulls a Cassel, we could still be in position for Teddy Bridgewater sweepstakes.
And just for clarification's sake, by Smith I meant Alex Smith...Haven't really formed a complete opinion on Geno, but all other issues aside, he seems like the best QB in the class and I'd love to have him on the team...Just not sure yet if I'd be willing to give up the #1 pick on him though. But then, I guess I should wait until after tomorrow to say anything.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they bring in Foles, I'd be surprised to see them go quarterback early. I can only see Reid bringing in Foles if he actually believes in him as a long-term starter.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
If they bring in Foles, I'd be surprised to see them go quarterback early. I can only see Reid bringing in Foles if he actually believes in him as a long-term starter.
I agree with this. I either see Geno at #1, Alex Smith + a R2-R3 guy, or Foles and a late round guy.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I agree with that. I don't see them drafting a QB if they trade for Foles. He seems to like Cassel and Stanzi enough to keep, and if he brings in Foles it'll be because he really likes Foles.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Meh they have been smoke screening for a while if one of them comes cheap (read 3rd day pick ) it can easily be as a backup or short term starter depending on how well Geno starts out as.

I mean look at all the stories that have come out on the subject.

First -> Reid says that the Chiefs have two QBs on the roster he can win with.

Second -> Chiefs are interested in Alex Smith

Now -> Chiefs are interested in Foles.

I wouldn't be surprised if McNabb gets linked to the chiefs next lol.

They are interested in anyone they can get cheap (read not a first or second round pick) Which means they are a guy who can easily be benched for an upcoming rookie who picks it up quick.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont see Foles as the be all end all at QB for the Chiefs. even if the Chiefs trade for Foles, they could easily use another pick this year or next for another guy. Reid knows this is a QB driven league. he knows you need more than 1 on a roster that can win football games. he also has used alot of picks on QBs in the past. he never seems ready to stand pat with that position
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
i dont see Foles as the be all end all at QB for the Chiefs. even if the Chiefs trade for Foles, they could easily use another pick this year or next for another guy. Reid knows this is a QB driven league. he knows you need more than 1 on a roster that can win football games. he also has used alot of picks on QBs in the past. he never seems ready to stand pat with that position
I disagree. Reid's recent quarterback moves have been motivated by not being able to find a long-term successor to McNabb, not because he has an inherent desire to shuffle quarterbacks.

Reid used one starting quarterback for an entire decade in Donovan McNabb. That alone should show you he is willing to settle for one guy if he can prove himself. During the McNabb era, Reid only drafted two quarterbacks; A.J. Feeley and Kevin Kolb.

Kevin Kolb was drafted to be the successor to Donovan McNabb. Michael Vick was brought in as his backup and potential gadget player. But when the Kolb era ended almost as soon as it began due to a concussion, Michael Vick stepped in and played well. Vick got hurt and gave Kolb another chance, but he returned and there was no doubt that Vick was the better quarterback, at least for the time being. Faced with two quarterbacks who were supposedly of starting caliber, Reid received an offer to ship one off for a great price, and took it.

But despite Michael Vick solidifying himself as the starter, there were obvious durability concerns to address. They drafted Nick Foles in the third round, liking his upside and durability. Vick did indeed go down, and Foles was given his chance to prove himself before ironically going down to injury himself.

I think it's pretty clear Reid doesn't just shuffle quarterbacks for no reason. He simply hasn't found a long-term solution; when he had one, he had no problem relying on him. If Reid know really does want to reunite with Foles, I think that indicates Reid still likes what he sees. I don't think a coach like Reid would try to bring in a player he drafted just a year ago and saw start a handful of games only to be a short-term option while waiting yet another drafted quarterback to take over the job. If Reid no longer believes in Foles, it would only make sense to leave his mistake behind him in Philadelphia.

If Foles becomes a Chief, I think both sides have the intention of him being a long-term starter. They may take a quarterback later in the draft for depth with a side of potential, but I'd expect that would be it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
findthedr
Rookie

findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Reid and Jon Dorsey will ultimately be judged by chiefs fans on how they fix the QB problem.

That being said they face a unique dilemma. The chiefs havent drafted a first round qb in 30yrs. That was when they chiefs drafted Blackledge and passed on Dan Marino. They have only had a #1 overall pick 1 prior time...in the 1950s.

The chiefs can go against history and choose a position other than qb at #1 overall. If those qbs that they passed on end up being succesful, than the orginization will never live it down. That mistake will be significantly worse than 1983 when the chiefs actually tried but failed.

If the new regime wants to continue down the path that the prior regime took (trading for other teams backups), than they shouldnt be suprised when they meet the same fate (unemployment).

TL;DR Trying and failing is not as bad as not trying at all. That risk of failure is even greater. Not trying is not a safe option.
findthedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who is familiar with probability should know that Cassel's failures are independent of the probability that Nick Foles is successful should the Chiefs trade for him. Just saying. The 'they traded for a backup and that didn't work before' argument doesn't really hold water. If nick Foles is better than the QBs in this draft class then trading a 3rd for him is the obvious and correct move.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, does anybody actually think that Foles is going to be better than every single QB in this draft?

If Nick Foles is better than the QBs in this draft class then trading a 3rd for him is the obvious and correct move, but I don't know if anybody actually believes that he is.

Last edited by WCH : 02-23-2013 at 10:34 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
findthedr
Rookie

findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Anyone who is familiar with probability should know that Cassel's failures are independent of the probability that Nick Foles is successful should the Chiefs trade for him. Just saying. The 'they traded for a backup and that didn't work before' argument doesn't really hold water.
This isnt an issue just with Matt Cassel. It is an issue with the way the orginization has done things for the last 30yrs. They have addressed the QB position with low draft picks or trades. It has not won championships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
If nick Foles is better than the QBs in this draft class then trading a 3rd for him is the obvious and correct move.
It doesnt matter who the chiefs trade for or pickup in FA if that player is ultimately less succesfsul than a QB that the chiefs pass on at #1 overall.

Here is the logic:
FA/traded QB is successful = great!
#1 overall QB is successful = great!
FA/traded QB is bad, so is QBs in draft that chiefs passed on = sad!
#1 overall QB is bad, QB potentially available in FA/trade is good = sad!
FA/traded QB is bad, QB in draft chiefs passed on is good = rage!

for a chiefs fan, that last scenario is unforgiveable. That is the unique dillema that the orginization (not just Reid and Dorsey) face.

Last edited by findthedr : 02-24-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Okay, does anybody actually think that Foles is going to be better than every single QB in this draft?

If Nick Foles is better than the QBs in this draft class then trading a 3rd for him is the obvious and correct move, but I don't know if anybody actually believes that he is.
I don't believe Foles would be the best QB in this draft, but it's clear that some do.

And while a lot of people are quick to point out that not drafting a QB in the last 30 years or drafting defensive linemen highly recently doesn't matter to the current regime? You're right. But it matters to Clark Hunt. He wants to contend for championships. He wants to win.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
findthedr
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
And while a lot of people are quick to point out that not drafting a QB in the last 30 years or drafting defensive linemen highly recently doesn't matter to the current regime? You're right. But it matters to Clark Hunt. He wants to contend for championships. He wants to win.
your right, and it matters to chiefs fans. Fans were angry with the 2-14 season and got Cassel benched and Pioli fired. Clark Hunt went unscathed.

If the orginization continues down the road they have traveled the last 30yrs then Clark Hunt risks losing the fans. That is far, far worse for the chiefs.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno pls, now.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't believe Foles would be the best QB in this draft, but it's clear that some do.
Yeah, his mom. And maybe his dad. If push came to shove, I don't think anybody else would stake anything on Foles being better than every QB in this draft.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foles is terrible and the Chiefs would be crazy to still not take Geno if they got him.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

there is no way i believe that Foles will be the best QB in this draft. that has been my contention since the Foles trade rumors started. i just don't see him being a frachise savior.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
findthedr
Rookie

Here are players that did better than Donald Stephenson, the chiefs 2012 3rd round pick. (his numbers below in parenthases):

(34 7/8'' ) arm length : Nick Benton, Travis Bond, DJ Fluker, Rogers Gaines, Khaled Homes, Lane Johnson,

(1.68) 10yrd split: Armstead, Lane Johnson

(35.5'') vertical jump: NO ONE

(114'') broad jump: Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson
Old 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by findthedr View Post
Here are players that did better than Donald Stephenson, the chiefs 2012 3rd round pick. (his numbers below in parenthases):

(34 7/8'' ) arm length : Nick Benton, Travis Bond, DJ Fluker, Rogers Gaines, Khaled Homes, Lane Johnson,

People are quick to dismiss Stephenson for some reason. He went in the third round because he was a raw athlete. He's got a bunch of experience now and proved he can be a starting LT in the NFL and has as high a ceiling as anyone in this draft class.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Foles is terrible and the Chiefs would be crazy to still not take Geno if they got him.
I agree. I think that'll end up being a mistake, plus I trust Andy Reid to put him in his system and make him look much better then he probably is. Considering how long it's been since they took a QB in the 1st round it's hilarious to me that they would consider anything but one again and take a stop gap QB(since Matt Cassell didn't work out, obviously let's try the exact same thing again with more average QB's).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I mean, I understand there are certain situations where an Alex Smith might be a good option to have as QB. If you have a great team and were a QB away he might be a much better option if you need to win now.

Clearly the Chiefs aren't in that situation though. They need to be all QB, all the time. If they can bring in Foles without giving anything significant up, fine. Same goes with Alex Smith. If they take either of them and then that makes it so they decide not to take Geno it was a stupid decision.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Geno killed it today. I'm sure Reid loved that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by findthedr View Post

So, basically only Lane Johnson has more upside?
Old 02-24-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
findthedr
Rookie

I find it funny all the tackles that have come out of OU recently (Trent Williams, phil loadholt, lane johnson, donald stephenson, etc.)

whoever is recruiting them has an eye for talent.