Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 02-24-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
This makes no sense. RJF outplayed Sopoaga this year. Its right there on film. He's graded out higher than Sopoagag the last two years. He's a better player. We can give him a developmental type of deal similar to what we signed Boone and Spillman to. I have no idea what interest he'll demand as a free agent but he has said over and over he loves playing for Tomsula and Jimbaugh and wants to remain a Niner.
I think RJF will want more than Boone and Spillman wanted but still i think he is average at best and Sopoaga is still better. If he was better i am sure he would have played more. All snaps RJF has gotten where because of injuries. Sopoaga is much better against the run and a typical nose tackle while RJF has a little better pass rush and is in my eyes better fitted as a DE in our scheme. I personally like Sopoaga better than RJF for the NT position while for the LE of RE i would rather have RJF but i am not a very big fan of our D-line Depth and i can't see RJF as anything more than a rotational guy to keep guys rested.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baalke is such a beast. Love that kid.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I don't know what I "haven't moved on from"? I really liked DJax and wanted him that year. Someone mentioned him earlier when talking about Austin. I made a couple of posts in regards to it. I'll move on now, boss.
Not pickin on you. Sorry it seemed that way. I just feel that passing on a player 5 yrs ago shouldnt be all that important anymore LOL ;)
Old 02-24-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This makes no sense. RJF outplayed Sopoaga this year. Its right there on film. He's graded out higher than Sopoagag the last two years. He's a better player. We can give him a developmental type of deal similar to what we signed Boone and Spillman to. I have no idea what interest he'll demand as a free agent but he has said over and over he loves playing for Tomsula and Jimbaugh and wants to remain a Niner.
RJF outplayed somebody? In what game??? I have NFL rewind and I have watched almost all of his snaps while he stepped in for Justin Smith and I have yet to see him win a one on one battle with an O-lineman. This guy disappears every snap, no idea why people are high on this guy. I'm hoping somebody can point me towards a play where he looked good...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.

Last edited by Shupp : 02-24-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to CBS' Jason La Canfora, the 49ers have "expressed to others" that an Alex Smith trade is "effectively complete."

Really sounds like KC..I heard that JAX's GM has stated that it is not the Jags....I'm hreally hoping for a 3rd round pick....I'm also very glad that Dan was wrong about us getting a draft pick for Alex...!!!!

Quote:
Old 02-24-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Via Rotoworld:

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Browns are not the team on the verge of acquiring Alex Smith.
The Jaguars have ruled themselves out. The Browns aren't the team, either, and the Chiefs have yet to dispute their association with CBS' report. All signs continue to point to Alex Smith becoming Andy Reid's next quarterback.

Quote:
Old 02-24-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully Goldson is retained and a long term deal is work out. Harbaugh seemed to endorse him a few weeks go implying he deserves to be taken care of. If the 49ers let Goldson test the market I wonder who would overpay him. I also wonder if teams have learned from the Asomugha fiasco and won't be so keen on paying a defensive back top dollar. Honestly I'd be really surprised if a team breaks the bank for Goldson. Unless it's a good team that offers him some serious cash I think he comes back. I don't see that "offer" happening though. It would be interesting to see who the 49ers would try to replace him with though.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
According to CBS' Jason La Canfora, the 49ers have "expressed to others" that an Alex Smith trade is "effectively complete."

Really sounds like KC..I heard that JAX's GM has stated that it is not the Jags....I'm hreally hoping for a 3rd round pick....I'm also very glad that Dan was wrong about us getting a draft pick for Alex...!!!!
4th rounder at best with maybe a late conditional draft pick thrown in. I'll be shocked if it's anything higher and while you may be glad, would it stay that way if it comes at the expense of losing Goldson to FA? Me personally, Baalke not at the very least franchising Goldson would be stupid. You paid him $6.2m for 2012 and considering he's our best player in the secondary, is another $1.3m really that much of a factor? Come on.

I could care less about the draft pick for Smith. Its not going to be anything major anyway and if it comes at the expense of losing Goldson, im sorry but thats a horrible move especially when you have no one to replace him.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
4th rounder at best with maybe a late conditional draft pick thrown in. I'll be shocked if it's anything higher and while you may be glad, would it stay that way if it comes at the expense of losing Goldson to FA? Me personally, Baalke not at the very least franchising Goldson would be stupid. You paid him $6.2m for 2012 and considering he's our best player in the secondary, is another $1.3m really that much of a factor? Come on.

I could care less about the draft pick for Smith. Its not going to be anything major anyway and if it comes at the expense of losing Goldson, im sorry but thats a horrible move especially when you have no one to replace him.
If somebody is willing to overpay for Goldston then so be it, you can't keep franchising him every year with the +20% CBA rules, it's just too expensive. He's not worth 7.5 million and he's obviously turned down several offers by now. If we can't sign him to a multi-year deal then we should let him walk.

The 49ers are currently 3 million under the cap so we can also cut an additional 3.5 million within the next couple weeks and franchise him if we want. The 3.5 could come from Goodwin or Haralson...

Quote:
Old 02-24-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Hopefully Goldson is retained and a long term deal is work out. Harbaugh seemed to endorse him a few weeks go implying he deserves to be taken care of. If the 49ers let Goldson test the market I wonder who would overpay him. I also wonder if teams have learned from the Asomugha fiasco and won't be so keen on paying a defensive back top dollar. Honestly I'd be really surprised if a team breaks the bank for Goldson. Unless it's a good team that offers him some serious cash I think he comes back. I don't see that "offer" happening though. It would be interesting to see who the 49ers would try to replace him with though.
Matt Elam #31 overall

Quote:
Old 02-25-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Matt Elam #31 overall
Elam rarely plays the back-half. More of a SS. He's my #4 safety. Don't see him at #31. But that's just my opinion.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Goldson does walk Amerson from NC State would be a PERFECT fit.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Goldson is more of a FS/SS hybrid as well, I think Elam would do well but hopefully we wont have to draft a replacement.

Quote:
Old 02-25-2013, 05:04 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you people think of T.J. McDonald?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Another USC safety bust. I dunno. We tried drafting one from USC at safety and he didn't pan out on our team.

Side note - it looks like Smith might be heading to KC for a 3rd rounder possibly. But its a 2014 I thin. Too bad it is not a 2013 3rd.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We already have 14 picks this year so i am happy if its next years.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
RJF outplayed somebody? In what game??? I have NFL rewind and I have watched almost all of his snaps while he stepped in for Justin Smith and I have yet to see him win a one on one battle with an O-lineman. This guy disappears every snap, no idea why people are high on this guy. I'm hoping somebody can point me towards a play where he looked good...lol
How about the Seattle game, week 16...

Quote:
The running game was a mixed bag, with the left side having some trouble dealing with Ricky Jean-Francois (+3.5 run defense), but Max Unger (+4.5) more than made up for it. The goal of a 3-4 nose tackle is often to take up space, but Unger ensured that the space occupied by Isaac Sopoaga (-3.5) was usually several yards beyond the line of scrimmage.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...hawks-week-16/

Or maybe week 15, against the Pats...

Quote:
but it was Ricky Jean-Francois (-0.4 pass rush) and Ray McDonald (+0.3 pass rush) who did just enough. It was the backup who came away with the most surprising pass rush play of the game, as he blew past the outside shoulder of Nate Solder for a crucial third-down sack which halted the Patriots’ momentum short of midfield.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...riots-week-15/

And then there's this...

Quote:
Best Defensive Sub

Ricky Jean-Francois, DE, San Francisco 49ers

The 49ers lost Justin Smith in the third quarter of their Week 15 game against the New England Patriots, and his absence was felt immediately. The Patriots rattled off 31 second-half points, and the Seattle Seahawks piled on with 42 the following week. Against a potent passing attack, backup Ricky Jean-Francois is not the type of playmaker who will demand double-teams and free up pass-rushing lanes for Aldon Smith. But against a team like the Arizona Cardinals, he’s an asset that controls his blocker and allows his linebackers to flow to the running back. “RJF” held his ground against left guard Daryn Colledge and left tackle D’Anthony Batiste, and his 15.4 Run Stop Percentage helped limit the Cardinals to 55 yards and a 3.2 average on the ground. He also added his second sack of the season, muscling past Colledge to drop Brian Hoyer in the third quarter.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...an-up-week-17/

So yeah, might want to watch those games over and actually look at what is transpiring each snap. RJF is a capable player who was more than effective when given the playing time, than Sopoaga. Just because he isn't Justin Smith, doesn't make him a bum.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
^ Another USC safety bust. I dunno. We tried drafting one from USC at safety and he didn't pan out on our team.
Never thought I would say this but this might be one of the dumbest things you have wrote

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like i've heard so many FA rumours with SF.

-Interest in Wes Welker

-Interest in Percy Harvin

-Interested in Free Agent CB's

-Interested in Josh Cribbs

-Letting Goldson test the FA market

-Alex Smith trade rumours

Etc, etc. Seems out of character for Baalke, who hasn't been as aggressivein FA as these rumors suggest he is going to be. Baalke sits back and gets the 2nd wave of FA's at a cheaper price, he has yet to dive into FA and get the big name signings, but thats what these rumors suggest.

I'd be satisfied with a FA of re-signing RJF, and signing Josh Cribbs and CB Greg Toler. We shouldn't be overspending and we should be setting ourselves up for the future with our draft. We're going to re-sign some key guys like Kaep, Crabs, Aldon, Cully, Anthony Davis, and Iupati soon. Which means we'll likely let guys like Whitner, Brown, Manningham, and even Justin Smith go (getting older now). We should focus our draft on replacing these guys in the near future.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If somebody is willing to overpay for Goldston then so be it, you can't keep franchising him every year with the +20% CBA rules, it's just too expensive. He's not worth 7.5 million and he's obviously turned down several offers by now. If we can't sign him to a multi-year deal then we should let him walk.

The 49ers are currently 3 million under the cap so we can also cut an additional 3.5 million within the next couple weeks and franchise him if we want. The 3.5 could come from Goodwin or Haralson...
To me, if Rogers can get paid an average of $7m a year, then Goldson is worth at least $8m a year if not more. Yeah, Rogers is a cornerback, not a safety but he's above average at best where as Goldson is an excellent safety especially for us. If the team is going to let him walk, you let him walk when you have no other choice. Right now, they have a choice to franchise him and retain him for 2013 which is what they should be doing. Not worrying about some future mid round draft pick for Alex Smith. Sorry but to me losing Goldson is a bigger negative than than the smaller positive in acquiring a mid round draft pick for Smith. Baalke/Harbaugh seem intent on trading Smith when quite honestly, retaining Goldson, Walker and Jean Francois should be far more important, at least to me anyway.

The franchise tag deadline is next Monday at 4pm EST and while im not sure, the franchise tag tender isnt required until sometime in April and if thats true, then the team can franchise Goldson and still try to trade Smith. But if not, trying to trade Smith as opposed to concentrating on Goldson and others could backfire.

Also, latest report from Barrows says that there is NOT any deal in place for Smith. I still dont see any team trading for Smith when they know that by March 31st, he'll be released but just have to wait and see.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Seems like i've heard so many FA rumours with SF.

-Interest in Wes Welker

-Interest in Percy Harvin

-Interested in Free Agent CB's

-Interested in Josh Cribbs

-Letting Goldson test the FA market

-Alex Smith trade rumours

Etc, etc. Seems out of character for Baalke, who hasn't been as aggressivein FA as these rumors suggest he is going to be. Baalke sits back and gets the 2nd wave of FA's at a cheaper price, he has yet to dive into FA and get the big name signings, but thats what these rumors suggest.

I'd be satisfied with a FA of re-signing RJF, and signing Josh Cribbs and CB Greg Toler. We shouldn't be overspending and we should be setting ourselves up for the future with our draft. We're going to re-sign some key guys like Kaep, Crabs, Aldon, Cully, Anthony Davis, and Iupati soon. Which means we'll likely let guys like Whitner, Brown, Manningham, and even Justin Smith go (getting older now). We should focus our draft on replacing these guys in the near future.
Personally, im hoping we re-sign Goldson, Walker and Jean Francois. Sign veteran QB Josh Johnson as an UFA and I'll be happy going into the draft.

Agree in regards to extending our core like Kaep, Crabtree, Aldon, Culliver, Iupati, A. Davis this and next off-season.

Draft wise, I agree and its what I have been saying.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Never thought I would say this but this might be one of the dumbest things you have wrote
That is quite an accomplishment. I have been hearing also the Niners have shown interest in all the top corners and to expect them to sign one or at least really go after one.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Huh? He's right, McDonald sucks. Okay maybe that's a little harsh but I think he's severly overated. He's Taylor Mays without the insane athletic ability. He'll struggle playing the deep half at the next level.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 02-25-2013 at 08:09 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Huh? He's right, McDonald sucks. Okay maybe that's a little harsh but I think he's severly overated. He's Taylor Mays without the insane athletic ability. He'll struggle playing the deep half at the next level.
i dont care about mcdonald but judging mcdonald because he went to the same school is mays is stupid

Old 02-25-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

after seeing how he measured out at the combine, xavier rhodes immediately popped up in my mind as our pick in the 1st(if he's there).