Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-24-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
SOnMyChest
Rookie

SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The DC Stock Risers

The combine has already seen some awesome performances. As always there are risers and fallers that result from the combine, and analyst are giving there thoughts on who's stock they believe is rising. I was just wondering who are some of the prospects you guys are impressed with have rising up your board

I expect strong performances from:

Sio Moore
Trevardo Williams
and Ansah who I think will run a low 4.4
SOnMyChest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
kingdomcome
Rookie

kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like all your picks. I think Ryan Swope helped himself. I think Zavier Gooden, Sean Porter, William Gholston, will all help their stock by the end of the combine.
kingdomcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Moore showing poor strength, Millner's shoulder injury and with Star's medical issue, the stage is set for Ziggy Ansah to move up.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
SOnMyChest
Rookie

SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SOnMyChest is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome View Post
I like all your picks. I think Ryan Swope helped himself. I think Zavier Gooden, Sean Porter, William Gholston, will all help their stock by the end of the combine.
Sean Porter completing 22 reps at 230 was very impressive to me. He should also run a good time, good stuff. Do you think Gooden will run well?
Old 02-24-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOnMyChest View Post
Sean Porter completing 22 reps at 230 was very impressive to me. He should also run a good time, good stuff. Do you think Gooden will run well?
It's been reported he's run in the 4.3s

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
kingdomcome
Rookie

kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes. Gooden should perform very well. However, looking at his tape he is a better athlete than football player, but someone will take him higher based on athleticism.
kingdomcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SOnMyChest
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
It's been reported he's run in the 4.3s
Wow! Really now? He plays fast I just wish that he was more instinctual
Old 02-24-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
SOnMyChest
Rookie

Oh, and Knile Davis! I almost don't want to believe he ran an official 4.37. That is very impressive at 227. He also did 31 reps. Does anyone know what his specific off the field issues were?
Old 02-24-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh, and Knile Davis! I almost don't want to believe he ran an official 4.37. That is very impressive at 227. He also did 31 reps. Does anyone know what his specific off the field issues were?
I don't know of any off the field stuff but he did have an ankle injury.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I don't know of any off the field stuff but he did have an ankle injury.
I believe he had numerous ankle injuries, and he runs as straight as a board. It'll be hard for him to shake the injury bug due to the way he runs the football, but he's certainly talented. His game tape looks better then Lacy to me. I honestly don't know why people are so high on Lacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote