Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-24-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

I like the first two rounds for the Bucs, we haven't drafted OL since Dominick has been here and don't see it as a need but maybe we break that trend this year. I like the 4th round pick but you forgot the other 4th rounder we have.
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give the Colts SS Phillip Thomas in the 3rd and OLB Chase Thomas in the 4th and its a great draft.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually prefer Mingo over Jones right now given Jones' injury concerns. In the third, it would hurt to miss on Patton, Wheaton, Rogers, and then the DT Williams. In that spot, I would probably take Cyprien, the safety or move down and take the TE Reed since we have released David Thomas. In the fourth, I would take Terron Armstead.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still not buying that the Packers are going to spend a first on a RB. I'd rather have Eifert or Hopkins there. I'd also prefer to take Cyprien a round earlier and then take either Ball or Bell in the third.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty good 49er draft but why are they picking after BAL? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect Bears Draft
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The eagles draft is gross. Jenkins or Williams in the 2nd are much better picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:06 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give the Steelers Elam, Bernard, or Arthur Brown in the second and this mock is A-OK with me.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:29 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Incredible Falcon Draft, I cant see Okafor falling to 60 but nonetheless spot on.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TE isn't really a need, give the Giants Barrett Jones in the 2nd and it's perfect

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
TE isn't really a need, give the Giants Barrett Jones in the 2nd and it's perfect
The reason I did this is because of the uncertainty of you gys re-signing Bennett. Wouldn't it be a big need if you guys lost him?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:33 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cooper is a great pick for the Colts. Beyond that, a RB and a DE from Ohio State is not what I'm hoping for this year.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
causticon
Rookie

causticon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nice Bronco mock. You're kinda creepy
causticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by causticon View Post
Nice Bronco mock. You're kinda creepy
I knowww ;)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 02-25-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
billsfootball15
Rookie

billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as much as I really really really want Patterson to be a Bill, if we get Jordan-Nassib-Rodgers-Reed I would lose it. That would be an incredible haul and would honestly result in 4 day one starters for us.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.
billsfootball15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsfootball15 View Post
as much as I really really really want Patterson to be a Bill, if we get Jordan-Nassib-Rodgers-Reed I would lose it. That would be an incredible haul and would honestly result in 4 day one starters for us.
I'm with you with the exception of Nassib. Don't think the guy has it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TJ McDonald to the saints please
Old 02-25-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I'm with you with the exception of Nassib. Don't think the guy has it.
Bills fans are going to lose it when the take Nassib in the 1st aren't they?
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
Bills fans are going to lose it when the take Nassib in the 1st aren't they?
I will probably go through three stages.

1. Shock - Stare at the TV for 30 minutes.
2. Emotional - Outwardly start weeping
3. Rage - Probably start a fire.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I will probably go through three stages.

1. Shock - Stare at the TV for 30 minutes.
2. Emotional - Outwardly start weeping
3. Rage - Probably start a fire.

Dont forget...

4. Acceptance - Probably walking into traffic. ;)

Old 02-25-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guarantee the Bills don't take Nassib in the first. College coaches going to the pros have shown no loyalty to their players at their college job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just a little side note here. You have Miami taking Patterson, Kyle Long, Ryan Swope and the Honey Badger. I wanted those 4 in Seattle. Bullcrap.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
[font="Tahoma"]2013 Mock Draft:

8. Buffalo Bills - Dion Jordan, Linebacker, Oregon

41. Buffalo Bills - Ryan Nassib, Quarterback, Syracuse
43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Zach Ertz, Tight End, Stanford
46. St. Louis Rams - Larry Warford, Offensive Guard, Kentucky
50. Chicago Bears - Barrett Jones - Offensive Lineman, Alabama
57. Houston Texans - Arthur Brown, Linebacker, Kansas State
62. San Francisco 49ers - Terrance Williams, Wide Receiver, Baylor
63. Kansas City Chiefs - Tyler Wilson, Quarterback, Arkansas

71. Buffalo Bills - Da'Rick Rogers, Wide Receiver, Tennessee
73. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Justin Pugh, Offensive Tackle, Syracuse
88. Green Bay Packers - Jonathan Cyprien, Safety, Florida International

102. Buffalo Bills - Jordan Reed, Tight End, Florida
105. Carolina Panthers - Phillip Thomas, Safety, Fresno State
110. St. Louis Rams - Khaseem Greene, Linebacker, Rutgers
124. Atlanta Falcons - Sean Porter, Linebacker, Texas A&M
First off, that is a nice Bills mock as is, hits the main needs, value is good, well done. Lots of fans will like it as a high ceiling draft with plenty of flashyness to it. Keep in mind that Nix and flashy dont go well together.

Potential issues; Jordan's injury concerns, production and geography do not fit Nix's history. Nassib in the second seems to make the most sense and appears to be an easy pick. Nix might prefer Wilson, and IMO all the others listed are likely, but Nassib does make sense.
Rogers fits what they want (although I think Patterson in the first is much more likely) at WR, but the off the field stuff does not fit with Nix's recent draft history at all, IMO he is not on thier board, and if he is, I dont see him being picked that early by Buffalo, but you never know. Pugh is a guard IMO, who reminds me of Andy Levitre when he came out, I could see Levitre going and Pugh being his replacement. Cyprien could come in and start at SS IMO, would be my pick.
Reed is a fit with Nix, but Marrone will put an emphasis on running the ball, and IMO Reed would be limited in the time he is on the field, I think a guy like Ertz is more ideal, IMO they will want a guy who is a capable NFL blocker too. They really need 2 LB's, and Greene and Porter both fit, with Porter IMO being the pick.

Based on Nix's draft history and your board IMO this is the most likely draft: 1 - B. Werner, 2 - T. Wilson, 3 - J. Cyprien, 4 - S. Porter.

My .02
Old 02-26-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man missing out on lattimore in 3 sucks. The first 2 picks for the steelers Jones and Williams is amazing, makes me want to make sex with you.

Next 2 are pretty bad though. TJ Mcdonald in 4 and Montee Ball/a WR in 3 would be better over Kelce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like Bears fans are split on Manti Te'o. I am in the no camp. I want a linebacker with the ability to cover athletic tight ends and I just don't think Te'o does that.

I could go for Barrett Jones. For a while, his versatility made him a bit overrated. But he could definitely fill a spot in our interior line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote