Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Joe Flacco IS NOT better than Matthew Stafford.
lol. Joe Flacco+Torrey Smith is not better than Matthew Stafford+Calvin Johnson.

Personally, I'd rather have Flacco than Stafford.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
lol. Joe Flacco+Torrey Smith is not better than Matthew Stafford+Calvin Johnson.

Personally, I'd rather have Flacco than Stafford.
Its funny that we are one Rahime Moore blown coverage away from that comment being laughed off the forums.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flacco is way more consistent than Stafford, although Stafford has more potential to be a gamechanger at QB.

Right now I'd rather have Flacco until Stafford proves to me he can be less of a turnover machine. Flacco with Megatron would also put up some nice numbers.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Flacco is way more consistent than Stafford, although Stafford has more potential to be a gamechanger at QB.

Right now I'd rather have Flacco until Stafford proves to me he can be less of a turnover machine. Flacco with Megatron would also put up some nice numbers.
Meh Flacco has never had to be the main asset to his offense yet. He's always been consistent but not til the past 4 games has he really taken them over yet. I would need a larger sample size before I'm ready to give Flacco that nod.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-25-2013, 06:24 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please quit the Flacco bashing. He shut everyone up. I'd taking him o wr stafford any day.

The Flacco bashing that's been continuing is none other than hate. He's an elite qb well in te top 10 who performs in big games.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do any non lions fans think stafford is better than flacco?
Old 02-25-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyJob View Post
I would take Flacco but you can't ignore their situations, that matters. Flacco rarely has had to throw the ball a lot since being drafted. He's always had a great RB/running game, defense, offensive line, and games have always been within reach. Stafford for the most part has typically had no RB/running game, no offensive line, a horrible defense, and he is typically playing from behind early on and often.

I think too often people just put guys side by side and say "I'll take this guy", situations do matter. Quite frankly it's been polar opposites what both QB's have been asked to do since being drafted and the situations they have been put into, I think that makes a difference. Flacco would probably have a ton of INT's too if he had to throw that much, with no RB, and a terrible secondary that got shredded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Please quit the Flacco bashing. He shut everyone up. I'd taking him o wr stafford any day.

The Flacco bashing that's been continuing is none other than hate. He's an elite qb well in te top 10 who performs in big games.
Or you just disagree but can't articulate why, so you are defaulting to the "Hater!" argument.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do. Flacco played great in the last four games and there's nothing wrong with peaking at the right time, but I think Stafford has been better overall over the past two seasons.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Stafford's line was the 4th-best (7th overall) in pass blocking. Flacco's was 23rd-best in pass-blocking (17th overall).

Matt Stafford was terribad this season. Joe Flacco wasn't.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...nsive-lines/2/
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford left a ton of plays on the field. He had guys wide open but didn't make his progressions, he just locked in on Calvin.

In an odd way, I can see why Young was so pissed. Stafford wasn't taking what the defense gave him.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Stafford left a ton of plays on the field. He had guys wide open but didn't make his progressions, he just locked in on Calvin.

In an odd way, I can see why Young was so pissed. Stafford wasn't taking what the defense gave him.
Yup.

Always seems like the same people who claim that Calvin was triple covered also claim that no one else was open for Stafford to throw to.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna wait another year on Stafford. If he stinks it up again, sure ill call him crap. But if he can replicate two years ago, what's not to like?

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
I wanna wait another year on Stafford. If he stinks it up again, sure ill call him crap. But if he can replicate two years ago, what's not to like?
I like Stafford. It's part of the growth process. He'll bounce back.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
He was asked to do too much he had over 50 more pass attempts than the next highest (Drew Brees)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not I. Neither is elite, but Flacco is better between the two.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford isn't better than Flacco, granted Flacco just killed it in the playoffs and won a super bowl. Stafford is pretty good and his season 2 years ago was outstanding, but 20 touchdowns to 17 picks with another 4 lost fumbles is outright bad. The Lions weren't a good team last year but 4 wins is still bad also.

Stafford has been at one point and could be better than Flacco, but currently he isn't there. Last year could be a fluke or the start of trend. We just need more time with a young QB.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Stafford isn't better than Flacco, granted Flacco just killed it in the playoffs and won a super bowl. Stafford is pretty good and his season 2 years ago was outstanding, but 20 touchdowns to 17 picks with another 4 lost fumbles is outright bad. The Lions weren't a good team last year but 4 wins is still bad also.

Stafford has been at one point and could be better than Flacco, but currently he isn't there. Last year could be a fluke or the start of trend. We just need more time with a young QB.
Yeah but the Lions spent way to many plays in the red zone trying to run the football. But I guess we'll see what happens this season.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Yup.

Always seems like the same people who claim that Calvin was triple covered also claim that no one else was open for Stafford to throw to.
To be fair.

For the last 4 games of the year. Durham was his #2 WR. Mike Thomas was an utter failure.

And trust me, there were so many dropped TD's/passes in general by the WR corps early in the season. Including Calvin, and a lot from that clown Young.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
To be fair.

For the last 4 games of the year. Durham was his #2 WR. Mike Thomas was an utter failure.

And trust me, there were so many dropped TD's/passes in general by the WR corps early in the season. Including Calvin, and a lot from that clown Young.
This is true also.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goldson does not possess great speed and can be beat deep by teams like the Falcons and Ravens who have great speed at receiver and deep bombers at QB. I expected both of those teams to have success throwing deep against a secondary that lacked speed.

I still think Goldson is the best safety in the game. He is the best hitter at his position in the game. He deliver violent blows and really is an intimidating presence, and he also has great instincts and I think times his hits better than any player in the league. I also believe he is the best in the league in terms of delivering clean hits, and this is very important in the age we play in where refs are so quick to throw the flag. Its incredible how he manages to lay people out and never leads with his head or gets there early.

And while hes not rangy, he does a good job reading plays, and he consistently makes plays on the ball. He has good hands, good ball skills. There isnt a safety Id take over him.

The 49ers need to surround him with some other speedy guys. The problem is their whole secondary is slow. Whittner and Goldson are very similar with Goldson just being a much better version (whittner also has awful hands). But with two aggressive safeties like that, you need corners on the outside who can defend the deep pass. The 49ers corners aren't bad, but Rogers and Tarell brown are both slow. Culliver has good but not great speed. If they were to do something like cut Rogers and sign Rodgers-Cromartie, I think that would work out well for them, just in terms of putting the right group of players together to complement eachother.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
Goldson does not possess great speed and can be beat deep by teams like the Falcons and Ravens who have great speed at receiver and deep bombers at QB. I expected both of those teams to have success throwing deep against a secondary that lacked speed.

I still think Goldson is the best safety in the game. He is the best hitter at his position in the game. He deliver violent blows and really is an intimidating presence, and he also has great instincts and I think times his hits better than any player in the league. I also believe he is the best in the league in terms of delivering clean hits, and this is very important in the age we play in where refs are so quick to throw the flag. Its incredible how he manages to lay people out and never leads with his head or gets there early.

And while hes not rangy, he does a good job reading plays, and he consistently makes plays on the ball. He has good hands, good ball skills. There isnt a safety Id take over him.

The 49ers need to surround him with some other speedy guys. The problem is their whole secondary is slow. Whittner and Goldson are very similar with Goldson just being a much better version (whittner also has awful hands). But with two aggressive safeties like that, you need corners on the outside who can defend the deep pass. The 49ers corners aren't bad, but Rogers and Tarell brown are both slow. Culliver has good but not great speed. If they were to do something like cut Rogers and sign Rodgers-Cromartie, I think that would work out well for them, just in terms of putting the right group of players together to complement eachother.
Rogers and Brown aren't speedsters, but I wouldn't call them "slow". The entire secondary didn't give up a 40 yard pass play the entire regular season. Having more speed would be nice, but I think it's more important to have someone out there that knows what they are doing and Brown and Rogers usually aren't abused int he passing game. If there was anyone that was targeted at times this season it was Culliver, especially down the stretch.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really excited about the prospect of Atlanta signing Steven Jackson. Would be a perfect fit.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
I still think Goldson is the best safety in the game.
He's a good Safety, but you can't just put him on any team and expect the same impact. He's playing behind arguably the best front 7 in football and that fits with his game well because he can be more aggressive and physical. You put Jairus Byrd on any team and he's a stud regardless of what the front 7 looks like.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
He's a good Safety, but you can't just put him on any team and expect the same impact. He's playing behind arguably the best front 7 in football and that fits with his game well because he can be more aggressive and physical. You put Jairus Byrd on any team and he's a stud regardless of what the front 7 looks like.
Props on Recognizing how good Jairus Byrd truly is.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote