Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-26-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Did Cyprien run? The NFL tracker is only showing CB times but Im pretty sure the safeties are lumped in with the CBs.
Elam and McDonald have already run so safeties are definitely running too.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to watch some film on Hawthorne. Dude looks impressive.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh just get on with the next group of DBs already.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elams feet looked like they were bolted to the ground trying to catch that high throw.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Quote:
Elams feet looked like they were bolted to the ground trying to catch that high throw.
He looks like he's moving in quicksand.

Box safety only imho
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Logan Ryan needs to run already
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I'm still not sure if bigbenn is serious or if he's just a massive troll.
If you've ever been on an Illini site or in the Big Ten thread last offseason, he's thaKid. He's a legend amongst most Big Ten football fanbases.

Quote:
Hawthorne definitely has the profile, and I would not be shocked to see him become an All-Pro CB. However, his college career has left a lot to be desired after the hype surrounding him as a recruit. Whether it was because of minor injuries/one major injuries (I think), or just not putting it together consistently you don't know. He shows flashes of greatness, but also sometimes doesn't really look like he's been coached up too much.

With strong workouts, he could easily go in the middle to late round 2, but I would be pretty happy if he was my 3rd round pick or later.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Logan Ryan needs to run already
Agreed. I keep refreshing 3 different sites at work waiting for his time.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dee Milliner reminds me of Carlos Rogers when he came out of Auburn. Had all the tools, but he had hands of stone.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Banks can be ready to move to safety
He'd be the skinniest S in the league.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

I'm very excited for Group 11 40 yard dashes. Rambo, Reid, Swearinger, Thomas, Shamarko, Vaccaro, Duke W, Poyer, Logan, Trufant, and im sure im missing others that I am looking forward to.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gratz as well.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honey Badger is growing on me. He's an odd kid but he seems like a genuinely good guy with some maturity issues. Wasn't his scandal that he was addicted to marijuana or something? I bet he charmed at least a few teams in interviews. I think he ends up in the 2nd round but wouldn't be shocked with a bottom of the first draft-day head-scratcher.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

lol at mottas 4.75
Old 02-26-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Honey Badger is growing on me. He's an odd kid but he seems like a genuinely good guy with some maturity issues. Wasn't his scandal that he was addicted to marijuana or something? I bet he charmed at least a few teams in interviews. I think he ends up in the 2nd round but wouldn't be shocked with a bottom of the first draft-day head-scratcher.
I just think think that Matthieu has to go much lower than his talent alone would suggest, just because the team that takes him has to mitigate the risk that he might go home and do something stupid and end up indefinitely suspended from the NFL. As much as you like a player on the field, and even around the organization, with Matthieu you're always going to worry about what he does when he goes home during the offseason.

I would say "sixth round" but that's because I just don't trust him. I'm also not in the room when he interviews with teams and have never met him.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Poyer 4.46 pretty good considering his first step was way off. Almost completely slipped.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice times from Poyer and Reid.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
cjrugger
Rookie

cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.

Hope my skins are paying attention, we need some help from this group

2. Zach Martin
3. Alan Robinson
4. Ed Reynolds
5. Christian Jones
cjrugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about Mathieu. For someone whose #1 strength is supposed to be tenacity, I would have hoped to see him throw up a lot more than 4 reps of 225...
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

impressive run by Rhodes putting up an unofficial 4.41 at 6'1.5 and 210.
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Anyone know why Rambo isnt running?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

unofficial 4.50 for logan
Old 02-26-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
I love when the top guys come in and just knock it out of the park. 4.31 for Milliner.
You'd have to think he won't get by the 10th pick.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

impressed with the time Rhodes posted and glad Poyer put up a nice number too...both first round players now that the speed question has been answered

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

well Slay just slayed it...sorry too easy (4.37)