Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Thoughts on Alex Smith to KC? Personally, I'm really not a fan of this move if it turns out to be true, especially if it prevents us from drafting a QB this year.
I want to go in to next season with a rookie and a vet.

If they give up no more than a 4th for Smith and still draft a QB in the first two rounds I'm fine with it.

That said if they trade for Smith and give him a new deal basically saying "You're our guy" I'm going to be upset.

Scott Pioli's biggest problem at QB was never having a plan B. I really don't want to see the Chiefs make that mistake again.

As much as I want Geno, I wouldn't want to draft him and think "okay we are set at QB now."

I really don't see Reid going in to next season with out a rookie and a vet on the roster.