Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I wish that were true. Unfortunately Reid + mediocre/smart QB = wins. Enough to stay way from JF and TB next year at least.
Except neither of those are Andrew Luck level prospects.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9ers trade up to get Dee Milliner?
9ers trade up to get Shariff Floyd or another DT?

They don't really need much... What if somehow they stole Dee Milliner, and got Amerson in the early 2nd or 3rd or something? I don't know where David falls, but after that 4.37 or whatever it was I'm sure his stock rose. There's a safety to replace DG. The possibilities are endless right now for the 9ers with all those picks. Maybe find the Justin Smith replacement or backup? I don't even know what to do.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Chiefs probably are not moving back. They have no leverage to do so.
The teams from 2-6 all have similar needs. If one of them really wants J. Jones, S. Floyd, Z. Ansah, C. Patterson, or D. Milliner, the Chiefs may be able to move the pick and get some combination of 2nd/3rd/future pick(s). They aren't going to be able to get what the Rams got last year though. All classes are not created equal.

The Chiefs offseason is a product of bad luck as much as anything else. The circumstances absolutely sucked for them.

- Pressure from fanbase to add a QB RIGHT NOW!

- Best QB on the market is Alex Smith.

- Understandbly overpay for him.

And to top it all off, no blue-chip prospects at the top the year they get the No. 1 pick.

This is making me sad just thinking about it. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to my team....
Old 02-27-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Niners possibly gonna trade for Revis or Harvin? So many picks to work with
Old 02-27-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get on the Bills organization a ton but this is just unreal for KC fans.

2nd Rnd Pick is just sick. And then possibly another one depending on circumstances. What the hell did they just do?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 02-27-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 49ers are not trading up nearly 30 spots in the first round with 1 1st and 1 late second. They'd need to give up their first next year.

I think the best move for them is to sit pat and take guys like Jonathan Cyprien and Xavier Rhodes.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Except neither of those are Andrew Luck level prospects.
Probably not. But they'll likely be blue-chip QB prospects in their own right.

Let's put it this way, they'd easily be the first pick this year.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Uhhhh.

Get out. Get the **** out. ****.

This is definitely what this is for. What the ******* ****.

DAMNITTTTTTTTT
Old 02-27-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs won't have the first pick next year. We'll do just enough to miss out on the top QBs. This is what has happened every year for over three decades. The year we have an opportunity to actually try to draft a QB, we trade #34 for Alex Smith.

None of you know what this feels like. None of you.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Old 02-27-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Do they have the cap space though? Imagine either/both of those players on that team. Oh my goodness.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Chiefs won't have the first pick next year. We'll do just enough to miss out on the top QBs. This is what has happened every year for over three decades. The year we have an opportunity to actually try to draft a QB, we trade #34 for Alex Smith.

None of you know what this feels like. None of you.
Don't feel bad. You are not alone.

The Bills always do just enough to miss the elite prospects and end up with the 8-12 pick range.

Also we have not been in the playoffs since 1999. Which was the music city nightmare.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Closed Thread