Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-27-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
16. St. Louis :: Chance Warmack : OG : Alabama
22. St. Louis (f/Washington) :: Tavon Austin : WR : West Virginia
^ I think Sam Bradford approves ^

And they should bring in Mike Wallace to go with Amendola and Austin.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watson is meh. I think Carradine, Short, Star, or Damontre would be a lot more likely. I doubt the last two will drop out of the first entirely. Moore's pro day will redeem him some and I thought it was common knowledge that Star's heart issue was a rapid weightloss and dehydration thing.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Watson is meh. I think Carradine, Short, Star, or Damontre would be a lot more likely. I doubt the last two will drop out of the first entirely. Moore's pro day will redeem him some and I thought it was common knowledge that Star's heart issue was a rapid weightloss and dehydration thing.
Star's condition of dehydration is speculative and not something that is for certain. Costanzo has been pedestrian as a left tackle and they need to be able to protect Luck.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great patriots pick

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Star's condition of dehydration is speculative and not something that is for certain. Costanzo has been pedestrian as a left tackle and they need to be able to protect Luck.
Castonzo has been better than you think, though he may be a better RT. It's hard to excel when the rest of the line is so bad, and his OL teammates have been terrible every year of his career.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this whole thing about Sharrif Floyd to the Raiders is humorous. These are actual quotes from talking heads in a stream of thought about Raiders and Floyd.

Premise 1: "Raiders need to get better against the run."
Premise 2: "Sharrif Floyd really struggles at the point of attack. (but he's great in space)"
Conclusion: "Raiders need to draft Sharrif Floyd"

Yeah because that really solves that run defense issue.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I think this whole thing about Sharrif Floyd to the Raiders is humorous. These are actual quotes from talking heads in a stream of thought about Raiders and Floyd.

Premise 2: "Sharrif Floyd really struggles at the point of attack. (but he's great in space)"

I wouldn't draft Floyd anywhere near the top ten personally but I see a team doing so early

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't draft Floyd anywhere near the top ten personally but I see a team doing so early
I wouldn't either. So we are on the same page.

I hope Reggie McKenzie agrees.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post

Draftniks can't math.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Draftniks can't math.
Great point.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

I just hope Reggie McKenzie can math.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His rep coming in was that he had that innate ability to tell if a guy could actually play the game or not. Hard to tell from his first year, although Wheeler and Burris sure did look pretty good.

God damn it.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
His rep coming in was that he had that innate ability to tell if a guy could actually play the game or not. Hard to tell from his first year, although Wheeler and Burris sure did look pretty good.
Burris and Wheeler sure were nice. Although I'm starting to get a little skeptical of Tony Bergstrom. That may have been a product of the ineptitude on offense though.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

That, coupled with the inexplicable refusal to bench one of the two worst guards in football...one of whom we now know was playing on a bad wheel...in favor of Bergstrom. I have to blame the coaches for not getting him into the mix more prior to the end of the season.

We didn't get to see many reps at all, but I sure didn't notice a dropoff from Brisiel to either Bergstrom or Nix, or Parsons for that matter.

Very disappointed in the coaching staff over that one.

God damn it.