Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its all about the Bonner!
Old 02-27-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've personally found shooting off the dribble easier than spotting up and waiting for a pass, or looping around a screen for a catch and shoot. If someone is in your face, it'll be difficult regardless but i find it easier to set your feet and the ball on your hand when you're dribbling it.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Korver is obviously a great shooter, but he gets more open looks than Curry while not being much better % wise
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I've personally found shooting off the dribble easier than spotting up and waiting for a pass, or looping around a screen for a catch and shoot. If someone is in your face, it'll be difficult regardless but i find it easier to set your feet and the ball on your hand when you're dribbling it.

If you're just shooting around and can time out your dribbles so your in rhythm without a hand in your face then yeah. But I guarantee you that the numbers don't bear that out in NBA games.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably not, but i don't see how Steph is better than Durant. 52/42/90 vs 44/44/90, and there's no way Durant ever gets any open looks.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

To be completely honest I just did a quick scan through my head and for some reason i didn't even think about KD. So fine, second best.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Klay Thompson is terrible, I honestly don't get what people see in him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

And lulz at the Warriors for keeping him over trading him for James Harden.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Curry is going for 50
Old 02-27-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was gonna post a mayonaisse jar, but I'm drunk and realized it would be dickish.

Steph Curry is dat dude though. Going to go for 50 tonight. Ty could go for 30 REB as well.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Was gonna post a mayonaisse jar, but I'm drunk and realized it would be dickish.

Steph Curry is dat dude though. Going to go for 50 tonight. Ty could go for 30 REB as well.
You have disappointed me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-27-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You have disappointed me.
Well, I can still evaluate basketball talent better than most.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Damn Curry is going for 50
50? I dont see why 60 isn't out of the realm of possibility. He had 35 points with more than half of 3rd quarter to go. Kids a beast.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
50? I dont see why 60 isn't out of the realm of possibility. He had 35 points with more than half of 3rd quarter to go. Kids a beast.
Well, 50 is close to a lock. 60 is a possibility. Kid is so fun to watch when he has it going.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Well, I can still evaluate basketball talent better than most.
You say that now. And Durant triple double before the third is over, classy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-27-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You say that now. And Durant triple double before the third is over, classy.
Yeah, he's pretty good. Almost as good as LeBron.

And, I'm not so much drunk as buzzed. Just had a few drinks after closing something big at work. Not a big deal.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steph needs to get knocked around more often.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lmao:

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 02-27-2013 at 10:12 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Prigioni is sneaky good from 3. Shame he is so hesitant to pull the trigger.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea who this Tobias Harris kid is but he came out of nowhere.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Stephen. *******. Curry.

I feel like it's March Madness with him all over again.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

curry's playing like he's back at davidson.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I have no idea who this Tobias Harris kid is but he came out of nowhere.
He's aight. Long Island represent.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
He's aight. Long Island represent.
Don't know if this was said in this thread already but he requested to wear Dwight Howard's number because he wants the pressure and expectations that come with it. Seems to be doing well so far.

Also, Steph Curry just needs 3 more 3's and he'll have the record.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I like Tobias, he's never going to be a star though. He can be a real good role player. He's going to get good on defense, especially as a bully on smaller wings.