Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Where will Alex Smith be next season
Buffalo 5 4.63%
Cleveland 10 9.26%
Kansas City 47 43.52%
Jacksonville 6 5.56%
Arizona 25 23.15%
NY Jets 10 9.26%
Other: Who 5 4.63%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2013, 04:31 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Fairy tale land to require a SB berth for a 2nd round pick. But enjoy the infinite sadness if that's what it takes to satisfy you.

I'll be a Chiefs supporter. Hope you will be too.
If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd be a big 49er supporter too.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:32 AM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
After sleeping on it, I like this trade even less. If I were a KC fan, I'd be pretty upset.
The only people that like it are idiot 49ers fans because they finally got rid of a crappy and I do mean crappy QB AND they got a kings ransom from him.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:57 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Chad Pennington as a guy and all...I mean, he was super easy to root for...but I would not have traded #34 and a 2nd or 3rd round pick for him the way the Chiefs just did.

0/10, Could not fap to this.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:13 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought a 3rd would have been too much for Alex Smith. I can't even understand what they were thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:21 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Why ignore the 34PPG average in the other starts. Your point is valid, but it doesn't tell a full story.
If a QB doesn't show up in almost half of his starts n a season then he has a problem. Most teams lose when they score 13 points offensively, and several lose when they score 20-30 points offensively too. It doesn't really matter if the 49ers ran up the score in blowout wins vs. the Dolphins and the Jets, and Alex Smith ran up his QB rating in those games. If he couldn't manufacture any semblance of a consistent offense in 3 of 8 games then he's an average QB, period.

Compare that to Cam Newton who again is pretty much the definition of average QB right now. He scored 14 or less points 5 times over a 16 game season with a far worse offensive core. With crappier support and defense around him they went 7-9 with similar PPG totals.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:06 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
If a QB doesn't show up in almost half of his starts n a season then he has a problem. Most teams lose when they score 13 points offensively, and several lose when they score 20-30 points offensively too. It doesn't really matter if the 49ers ran up the score in blowout wins vs. the Dolphins and the Jets, and Alex Smith ran up his QB rating in those games. If he couldn't manufacture any semblance of a consistent offense in 3 of 8 games then he's an average QB, period.

Compare that to Cam Newton who again is pretty much the definition of average QB right now. He scored 14 or less points 5 times over a 16 game season with a far worse offensive core. With crappier support and defense around him they went 7-9 with similar PPG totals.
I guess you can completely ignore that two of those three starts came when Smith had a broken finger on his throwing hand, and the 49ers still won one of them. The 49ers scored 13 or less in two of Kaepernick's seven starts, and only 17 offensive points in another. I guess Kaepernick is pretty much the same as Smith.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:58 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I guess you can completely ignore that two of those three starts came when Smith had a broken finger on his throwing hand, and the 49ers still won one of them. The 49ers scored 13 or less in two of Kaepernick's seven starts, and only 17 offensive points in another. I guess Kaepernick is pretty much the same as Smith.
Well then I guess when a 7 year pro's inconsistency is comparable to 2 2nd year QB's, one of whom is making his first 8 career starts, that is "above average" Qb play.

Also who cares about injury? Every QB is injured at some point in the season, but Alex Smith has been this guy for far longer than the 2 games he had his finger injury.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:36 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Well then I guess when a 7 year pro's inconsistency is comparable to 2 2nd year QB's, one of whom is making his first 8 career starts, that is "above average" Qb play.

Also who cares about injury? Every QB is injured at some point in the season, but Alex Smith has been this guy for far longer than the 2 games he had his finger injury.
Not in 2012. I know I have already mentioned this but in the two games with the finger injury,

33/53 (62.3%)
340 yards
6.4 YPA
1 TD
4 INT
55.5 passer rating

Otherwise,

120/165 (72.7%)
1397 yards
8.5 YPA
12 TD
1 INT
119.7 passer rating

It just seems oddly coincidental to me. Maybe an injury on his throwing hand actually affected his play?
Old 02-28-2013, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Pennington faked an ACL injury after the 2010 season so he could "retire." He killed Alex Smith, stole his identity, won the starting job in San Francisco, looked like his usual weak-armed-efficient-game-manager self, and got himself traded to Kansas City.

Andy Reid just traded two early picks for a 36 year old game manager.

WHY IS NO ONE INVESTIGATING THIS THEORY
Old 02-28-2013, 08:06 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Chad Pennington faked an ACL injury after the 2010 season so he could "retire." He killed Alex Smith, stole his identity, won the starting job in San Francisco, looked like his usual weak-armed-efficient-game-manager self, and got himself traded to Kansas City.

I'm not entirely convinced Alex Smith is as good as Chad Pennington was. That would render the theory moot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Giants game was the worst game Smith played at home since his 1st start in 2005 vs the Colts. 4 INTs 0 TDs and uglier than that line even suggests.

I give half credit to the Giants and coaching staff. But other half was just doo-doo from the 49ers.
Smith was looking like he hadn't for 3 years.
Also running Kaepernick on the field on every drive failing on a 3rd and 6 run, getting a false start, taking a long sack.
A holding wiped out a 1st down.
Leonard dumbo Davis false start turns a 3rd and 1 into 3 and 6. *INT*
Delay of game on 3rd and 11. *INT*
Fail all over.

I didn't pay attention to the finger as all the misinformation and nonsense from coaches throughout the week gives you little reason to believe anything. But it seemed like a factor.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is a conditional mid round pick "early"?

I just looked at the 34th pick all the way back the 2004 Draft. It's not all that impressive of a list. A few good players and also some busts. There's a good chance the Chiefs would have used that pick on a QB if they had kept it. Seems to me it can be argued the Chiefs gave up a second round QB in the 2013 Draft and a conditional mid round pick in the 2014 Draft for Alex Smith. Not seeing this huge fleecing that many are claiming.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post

I just looked at the 34th pick all the way back the 2004 Draft. It's not all that impressive of a list. A few good players and also some busts. There's a good chance the Chiefs would have used that pick on a QB if they had kept it. Seems to me it can be argued the Chiefs gave up a second round QB in the 2013 Draft and a conditional mid round pick in the 2014 Draft for Alex Smith. Not seeing this huge fleecing that many are claiming.
#34 is essentially a first round pick. It's kind of silly to talk about it like it's trash.

That conditional pick can be a second rounder. Somehow I don't think you'd be in a hurry to give away second rounders or early thirds for marginal players if they were Atlanta's picks.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Smith isn't as smart with the football or as accurate as Pennington was, but he has a much better arm.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

Pick 36 of the 2011 draft seems to be working out well...
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Just because guys picked at 34 have been busts doesn't mean it isn't a valuable pick. Every year, a Pro Bowl player has been drafted in the 34 area. Let's not act like early second round picks aren't important. And no, they would not have used 34 on a QB. They would have used 1 on a QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
#34 is essentially a first round pick. It's kind of silly to talk about it like it's trash.

That conditional pick can be a second rounder. Somehow I don't think you'd be in a hurry to give away second rounders or early thirds for marginal players if they were Atlanta's picks.
The 34th pick is the 34th pick, regardless of what round you want to call it or what your emotional attachment to it is. History suggests that pick 34 is a long way from a lock for being a good player. That's not talking trash, it's just the way it is.

The Chiefs should know that a second round pick is not always going to turn into a great player. They gave away Tony Gonzalez for Javier Arenas.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Just because guys picked at 34 have been busts doesn't mean it isn't a valuable pick. Every year, a Pro Bowl player has been drafted in the 34 area. Let's not act like early second round picks aren't important. And no, they would not have used 34 on a QB. They would have used 1 on a QB.
If they liked a QB enough to take him #1, they wouldn't have traded for Alex Smith.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2012 . . . Free Agent Alex Smith. Phone doesn't ring.

2013 . . . Contracted Alex Smith. Worth 2/34 and more.

What changed? Half a season of decent game managing followed by a concussion and loss of job. It's amazing to me that this thread has the legs it has and so many misguided members supporting this trade and/or this 28 year old, mediocre game manager of a QB.

I completely understand the frustration of a fanbase that has to consistently suffer re-tread QBs that provide little chance for true hope that the problem might, for once in a long time, be solved.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
The 34th pick is the 34th pick, regardless of what round you want to call it or what your emotional attachment to it is. History suggests that pick 34 is a long way from a lock for being a good player. That's not talking trash, it's just the way it is.

The Chiefs should know that a second round pick is not always going to turn into a great player. They gave away Tony Gonzalez for Javier Arenas.
You can say this stuff about literally every single pick of the draft. I don't understand why people do it. Look at the range of like 25-45. Those are usually the same level of prospects. That makes a lot more sense than looking at a single pick and pretending that it's cursed or whatever. Why do we look at just 34 and not at least the 5 or 6 picks immediately following it? Those players are all available there, too.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post

What changed? Half a season of decent game managing followed by a concussion and loss of job. It's amazing to me that this thread has the legs it has and so many misguided members supporting this trade and/or this 28 year old, mediocre game manager of a QB.

I completely understand the frustration of a fanbase that has to consistently suffer re-tread QBs that provide little chance for true hope that the problem might, for once in a long time, be solved.
Anybody can criticize a trade like this, but where's your better and realistic alternate solution?
Old 02-28-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anybody can criticize a trade like this, but where's your better and realistic alternate solution?
Not necessarily in a best to worst order, though I'd clearly put Cassel as the worst option:

Foles. Younger, clearly a Reid guy. Eagles likely would have drooled over the chance to get 34+ for him. Much higher ceiling and many more years to reach it.

Geno. Younger. Stronger arm and his issues should be something a QB "Guru" like Reid can develop well. Much higher ceiling and many more years to reach it.

Cassel. I won't try to argue that he and Alex are the same guy. Clearly Cassel has proven to be terrible and can't even manage a game. Still, for the price, I think it's a legitimate point that Reid is supposed to be good enough to develop this type of mediocre QB.

If Alex Smith were still 24-25 years old I could buy into this trade some. At 28 (29 in May) it's just absurd. He doesn't have the arm strength to last as an NFL starter into his mid 30s. Trading 34+ for a mediocre QB with a 4 year expected shelf life is just dumb. Is there a chance it works out great? Sure. There's also a chance that a powerball ticket will win the big jackpot.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Resign Brandon Albert. Draft Geno Smith at 1, Tavon Austin at 34. Sign Matt Moore to compete with Smith. Booyakasha.

Resign Brandon Albert. Draft Luke Joeckel at 1, Tyler Wilson/EJ Manuel at 34. Sign Matt Moore to compete, since he's basically Alex Smith lite.

There are a million scenarios better than this one. Or hell, Carson Palmer. He'll be unemployed at some point this offseason. I don't see a big difference between Smith and Palmer at this point in their respective careers, except Carson can still pump it downfield (not like he used to, but still).
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you'all are still hating on this trade. Let it go peeps. Yea its a killer deal but **** happens and fans are never happy until a team makes it or wins a super bowl.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post

What changed?
Mostly Smith and 49ers a fit if Manning didn't sign up.

And some NFL Teams are run/owned by cowards/idiots.