Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Where will Alex Smith be next season
Buffalo 5 4.63%
Cleveland 10 9.26%
Kansas City 47 43.52%
Jacksonville 6 5.56%
Arizona 25 23.15%
NY Jets 10 9.26%
Other: Who 5 4.63%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Rivers was helped A LOT by having Norv Turner around for several years and Norv maximizing his skills in a system that worked for Phil. Maybe he was better than Alex, I don't know about right now however.
I agree with that. That's absolutely right which is why Rivers was overrated during his fanboy years.

But at the same time, he reached a level at his peak that Smith will never reach. He hasn't really changed as a player either, the talent around him changed which is why he's been unproductive. But he's still better than Smith.

He also has a better playoff pedigree. It's not like Rivers is 50 years old. He's still in his prime. He just needs a better team around him.
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys realize you dont have to do this. The only people even remotely asserting that the Chiefs didnt get ripped off here are 9er homers, and Brodeur who is just so dead wrong with every one of his arguments, its starting to make me think hes embracing the snow flake name and just going full on troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Well, you can be a Bears fan. Lemme get you up to speed: Our defense is pretty decent. Our QB kind of sucks, but we mostly think he'd look pretty good with an O line, which we'll surely get now that we have a coach who cares about that. If he's not legit, we'll go draft one next year, so you'll like that. But anyway, he has arm talent that will give you wood. If someone mentions Jerry Angelo, Rex Grossman, or Ron Turner, you have to make the sign of the cross and throw salt over your shoulder to ward off evil spirits. You have to like Kyle Orton. You don't have to think he's great...you just have to like him. No one really knows why.

Unfortunately, our GM is part of the crew that ruined your current team. Our head coach looks like a sex offender, too...
That is a good sales pitch. I'm going to hold out for a better offer but I'll let you know.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
If you want a full breakdown of Alex Smith, just read over Greg Cossell's analysis of him. He's spot on.

“To evaluate him totally objectively, I think he’s had an outstanding season. I think he’s matured and improved greatly."-Greg Cosell on 2011 season
Old 02-28-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
You guys realize you dont have to do this. The only people even remotely asseting that the Chiefs didnt get ripped off here are 9er homers, and Brodeur who is just so dead wrong with everyone of his arguments, its starting to make me think hes embracing the snow flake name and just going full on troll.
I don't think I've seen you make a single argument in this thread, not one. You just come in here crapping on anyone who defends Alex Smith to seem funny, when you aren't even really making a joke. And I'm dead wrong? How exactly? Are you going to defer to someone who knows how to actually debate here?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather see Geno bust than make this trade. Reid and Dorseyhad a free pass to take Geno and not fear for their jobs.

The only way this trade end yup being OK us if Alex makes a Drew Brees type of jump with his new team.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if you start by assuming Andy Reid is a QB guru, this trade doesn't make sense. Why would Reid want a guy who is maxed out potential wise when you can take a younger, more physically gifted guy? If he is a QB guru, he should want a guy who has more he can work with. If he isn't a guru, Alex Smith is going to stay average. At least with a rookie, there is a chance he becomes great. No matter how you look at it, the trade is terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
No QB in any draft ever is guaranteed to be better than Alex Smith. Andrew Luck and RGIII weren't guarantees. To win in this league, you have to take chances. Alex Smith is what he is. He is somewhere between mediocre and above average. Will Geno, Wilson, Manual, Bray, Barkley, Glennon, or anyone else ever be great? I don't know. But they all have the potential to be while Alex Smith will never be. The Chiefs settled for 6 to 9 wins a season when they had a chance to be so much more by getting a QB with actual potential.
I don't see Alex Smith as being incapable of improving. He was better over the last couple of years than he was previously, so it seems possible he could play better. It's not like he's 35.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post

“To evaluate him totally objectively, I think he’s had an outstanding season. I think he’s matured and improved greatly."-Greg Cosell on 2011 season
He ripped Smith a new asshole in the NFCCG. You know, the game that everyone wants to blame on Kyle Williams.

Bc poor little Alex Smith did so great but Kyle Williams cost him a ring.

And Greg Cossell is not shy of his critique of Alex Smith. He is constantly harping on how he leaves a ton of plays on the field bc he doesn't trust his arm talent.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He ripped Smith a new asshole in the NFCCG. You know, the game that everyone wants to blame on Kyle Williams.

And Greg Cossell is not shy of his critique of Alex Smith. He is constantly harping on how he leaves a ton of plays on the field bc he doesn't trust his arm talent.
Well, in Alex's defense, he's right to not trust his arm talent (or lack thereof.)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think I've seen you make a single argument in this thread, not one. You just come in here crapping on anyone who defends Alex Smith to seem funny, when you aren't even really making a joke. And I'm dead wrong? How exactly? Are you going to defer to someone who knows how to actually debate here?
That could be due to the fact that the only argument I made in regards to your post, you just ignored and dint respond to. Specifically when you tried saying that Cassel and Smith werent the same player by listing three reasons that just werent true what so ever. And i'm relatively certain with my major that it'd be relatively hilarious if I wasn't able to hold a debate. Most of the things said in this section are just so ridiculous that I refuse to even give them the time of day to dispute them, and when people do take the time it just goes nowhere- no one has addressed bbd's post or at least proved him wrong, yet were still having this debate. Why in the world would I waste any of my time doing anything other than laughing at how terrible your remarks in this thread have been.

I mean but i'm not really funny no, I guess I should post more wrestling gifs or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Well, in Alex's defense, he's right to not trust his arm talent (or lack thereof.)
And that's fine. But that makes him a bus driver. That's all he is.

And if you (not you, im saying ppl in general) like bus drivers then go ahead and beat his dick. But I don't see how a bus driver is the solution for a franchise who has never had a franchise qb.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I like Reid too. I think he's a hell of a coach. But this was just a terribad decision.

Unless he feels he can grab a qb next year or a guy in the middle of the draft to develop. But he has no history of success there soooooo....
Old 02-28-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm sure he praised he for the NO game. And the 2 fumbles were bigger failures than the failures from Smith in that game.

The biggest pass he missed was Kyle Williams 50 yards down the middle that was thrown to far through the rain. Funny I thought he threw like a girl.

Every player in the NFL leaves plays on the field. He just is a pessimist especially compared to the typical hype train media love-fest of the week. And he is specifically asked about the 49ers cause he has been featured on the radio.
And yet he still summed up 2011 regular season as a really good year.

And a guy who got 8 yards per attempt was still missing plays all over?
Old 02-28-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like this. Everyone talks about how bad the the Pro Football section is but they don't contribute anything. **** off and let people talk. No one gives a **** if its not up to your perceived standard of quality.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Chiefs franchise ladies and gentlemen. Irrelevant since the late 60s and for the foreseeable future!

Does any other teams fanbase want to adopt someone who is loyal to a fault? :(
Come join the Packer fanbase. We've won more championships than any franchise in the NFL, have a rich history, a recent history of success, an elite QB for two decades and counting, and we desperately need more people who aren't crazy.

Also, we wear cheese on our heads. How cool is that?

Last edited by WCH : 02-28-2013 at 12:29 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Come join the Packer fanbase. We've won more championships than any franchise in the NFL, have a rich history, a recent history of success, an elite QB for two decades and counting, and we desperately need more people who aren't crazy.

Also, we wear cheese on our heads. How cool is that?
You're definitely in the lead, at least over the Bears. I'm a big Rodgers fan.

I'll get back to you!

Old 02-28-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** em all Viddy, come to Oakland. We have....NIP SARF and myself

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'll get back to you!
The Bears have the most wins in the history of the NFL. Also, your avatar is a Bear. It's fate. It's not like you had a random piece of cheese as your avatar all this time.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

I'll get back to you!
Come to the Giants. We wear blue. The opposite of red. What better way to shun your franchise then to go to the exact opposite color?

Oh and we have championships and a franchise qb. And a well run organization.

And unlike the Bears we've been relevant in the past 20 years. And Green Bay has JMike. We have no JMikes.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our Franchise QB has a supermodel wife and a mansion with a moat. A ******* MOAT.

FTMFW!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no more fun team to root for than the giants. We can **** the bed against the worst team in the league and then just beat down the best team in the league the next week. With two recent superbowls and 5+ more years of Eli, you're not going to find a more entertaining team to follow. Plus you get to scream "The **** is wrong with you Perry Fewell!!! Rush more than 2!!!!" Which only makes your ears bleed sometimes.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought the spanish did most of the chiefs pillaging, not san fran, seriously awesome job by the niners

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Come to the Giants. We wear blue. The opposite of red. What better way to shun your franchise then to go to the exact opposite color?

Oh and we have championships and a franchise qb. And a well run organization.

And unlike the Bears we've been relevant in the past 20 years. And Green Bay has JMike. We have no JMikes.
And just like that GB is out of the running. Sorry y'all, you put up a good fight, but I can't get over that fact.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone that touts Alex Smith as being someone you should want... don't want him.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote