Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Were these penalties justified in an uncapped year?
Yes 9 29.03%
No 22 70.97%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't just kick teams out, it's not that easy. The revenue sharing is a gracious effort for both teams. They accept it for the good of the league. If other teams can't raise enough money to stay in the league, there is no league and that's the only reason certain teams accept such sharing.

The point I was trying to make is that certain teams hold an advantage over other teams and hold more trump cards than you're giving credit for. The NFL is an entity as a whole and is the sum of ALL parts. A lot of sharing comes from the two highest grossing teams and that's Washington and Dallas. I'm not saying the league couldn't support its self without these two, but it's much bigger than that. It's not as cut and dry as you make it seem.

And Schaub had a 7M signing bonus and 10M bonus for god knows what making his cap hit manageable. Don't know how that's any different than what these clubs did.

And I'm just an NFL fan and Fantasy fanatic, I really don't care either way about either team but I care about fairness, and this is not fair.

Last edited by Guru : 03-01-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote