Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It's a good move in a keeper league to keep the younger guys so I like that.

I'm thinking about punting a category with my keepers. It's a tough decision but as the champion I won't complain. When do I get my trophy?
It's in the mail. I just guessed where you live.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Jughead
1. Joey Votto
2. Bryce Harper
3. Starlin Castro
4. Joe Mauer
5. Billy Butler
6. Cliff Lee
7. Jesus Montero
8. Will Middlebrooks
9. Jonathan Papelbon
10. Brett Gardner
11. Johnny Cueto
12. Matt Harvey
Old 02-28-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When will the draft actually start also when will the new thread be up?

Old 02-28-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
When will the draft actually start also when will the new thread be up?
When the draft begins, I'll make a selection thread. We can continue using this one for discussion during the draft.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My keepers will be up by tomorrow evening.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I reserve the right to change this by midnight but here goes:

1. Mike Trout OF
2. Prince Fielder 1B
3. Jay Bruce OF
4. Brett Lawrie 3B
5. Carlos Santana C
6. Asdrubal Cabrera SS
7. Pablo Sandoval 3B
8. Ike Davis 1B
9. Madison Bumgarner SP
10. RA Dickey SP
11. Gio Gonzalez SP
12. Jordan Zimmerman SP

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeez Zak, your worst keeper is probably better then my top player.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Jeez Zak, your worst keeper is probably better then my top player.
Well I wouldn't go that far but yeah it was tough. I'm letting some really good players back on the market. If this was more keepers I'd have wrapped the 2013 championship up already.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Well I wouldn't go that far but yeah it was tough. I'm letting some really good players back on the market. If this was more keepers I'd have wrapped the 2013 championship up already.
Overconfident much? I'm sure BF and I could have proclaimed the same thing after our championship years and we didn't repeat.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I like to talk smack in this league. You guys get worked up over it for nothing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I like to talk smack in this league. You guys get worked up over it for nothing.
Then apparently you, like D, conflate "getting worked up" and "returning the smack talk."
Old 03-01-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tentative keeper list

1. David Wright
2. Ryan Zimmerman
3. Zack Greinke
4. James Shields
5. Freddie Freeman
6. Justin Upton
7. Jurickson Profar
8. Alex Gordon
9. Desmond Jennings
10. Elvis Andrus
11. MAX SCHERZER
12. Rafael Soriano
Old 03-01-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Once upon a time, I thought trading Max Scherzer for Heath Bell was a good idea. And everyone went batshit crazy trying to veto it.

I miss Max.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Then apparently you, like D, conflate "getting worked up" and "returning the smack talk."
Uggh that is a good point. Won't happen again. Double uggghhh the more I think about what I did.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-02-2013, 03:00 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say this keeper deadline wasn't as enforced as I thought it would be, I suppose the draft will start Sunday or Monday hopefully.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I have to say this keeper deadline wasn't as enforced as I thought it would be, I suppose the draft will start Sunday or Monday hopefully.
The draft begins March 15. We established that a while back.

D is out of town and incommunicado.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Wieters
Ben Zobrist
Ian Desmond
David Freese
Austin Jackson
Yoenis Cespedes
Carlos Gonzalez
Wil Myers
Yu Darvish
Jon Lester
Doug Fister
Jason Motte

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-05-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C Victor Martinez
1B Adrian Gonzalez
2B Rickie Weeks
3B Aramis Ramirez
3B Mike Moustakas
OF Shane Victorino
OF Nick Markakis
SP Yovani Gallardo
SP Tim Lincecum
SP Derek Holland
SP Shaun Marcum
SP Trevor Bauer

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 03-05-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a bad group of keepers, PF.

I expected worse.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

We're only waiting on vacation boy (D) to post his final list of keepers.

I'm assuming everyone has the same 12 keepers entered on Yahoo as the ones they said they were keeping in this thread ...
Old 03-05-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We're only waiting on vacation boy (D) to post his final list of keepers.

I'm assuming everyone has the same 12 keepers entered on Yahoo as the ones they said they were keeping in this thread ...
You would assume wrong. But I'll fix that.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I cannot see if people have entered their keepers on Yahoo. If you haven't yet, you better do so now.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I cannot see if people have entered their keepers on Yahoo. If you haven't yet, you better do so now.
I asked you if you'll be doing that or if we just need to post our keepers here. You said "I'll take care of everything." I haven't entered mine yet over their because of that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-05-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I asked you if you'll be doing that or if we just need to post our keepers here. You said "I'll take care of everything." I haven't entered mine yet over their because of that.
Damn fact checkers.

Honestly, I don't know how it works. Last year I entered your keepers in because Yahoo didn't have a carryover keeper option before. I suspect it'll be easiest if you all do, in fact, enter your own.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Not a bad group of keepers, PF.

I expected worse.
It's not the greatest collection of talent, and it helped having Victor on my bench all last year after acquiring him following his injury and I got Lincecum for a good deal.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Closed Thread