Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I will repeat again on this page, those who haven't need to watch Bar Rescue. I thought it would be awful, it is seriously one of the best shows on television.
My roommate started watching it a couple weeks ago, and now everyone in the house is hooked. Only have a couple episodes left
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No. I refuse to watch reality TV. Especially not one about a company that makes a duck call. C'mon son.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
No. I refuse to watch reality TV. Especially not one about a company that makes a duck call. C'mon son.
Uncle Si is one of the greatest characters that has ever graced a television set.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mon son. C'MON SON.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duck Dynasty is sooooooo good but Bar Rescue is somehow even better.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand the appeal of shows like that or Pawn Stars or whatever. They're so bland and dull. plus, they helped kicked off Comic Book Men and good god that show is the worst thing ever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't understand the appeal of shows like that or Pawn Stars or whatever. They're so bland and dull. plus, they helped kicked off Comic Book Men and good god that show is the worst thing ever.
You have not seen Bar Rescue so you have no idea what you are talking about. It transcends the reality genre and I am serious when I say it is one of the best shows on television.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The original was antiques roadshow. the appeal is everyday people finding amazing objects in their attics. It introduces the viewer to things they didn't know existed. Comic book men kinda sucks though. I use to watch it after TWD but now that it is on Thursdays it just doesn't make my viewing lineup anymore.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I love Comic Book Men. I have listened to their podcast for years. Bry Johnson is a really funny guy and they never fail to make me laugh when they make fun of Ming.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have not seen Bar Rescue so you have no idea what you are talking about. It transcends the reality genre and I am serious when I say it is one of the best shows on television.
The best was the pirate place that changed back after Taffer left then went out of business.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 03-02-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
The best was the pirate place that changed back after Taffer left then went out of business.
From what I understand like a third of the bars from the show change their names back and they all fail when they do. Jon knows what the **** he is doing.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually don't watch much reality tv, but the two episodes of Duck Dynasty and 1 episode of Sarah Palin's Alaska made me laugh like few shows other than the truly great comedies of our time do.

And speaking of truly great comedies of our time, been re-watching the Chappelle Show, that man is so brilliant he almost makes me want to go to Ohio to see him perform again.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 03-03-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Duck Dynasty is funnier than almost every TV comedy. For instance I laughed more during those two episodes than I have watching every Community episode this season combined.

I am so damn excited for a new Bar Rescue tonight. The show is three seasons in and has not had even close to a bad episode so far.

For the record I also don't watch much reality TV. Duck Dynasty and Bar Rescue were both highly recommended by a friend and while I was sceptical at first I am so glad I gave in and watched both.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Duck Dynasty is just like improv. Here's the scenario, now do your thing.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I start watching any reality tv show sorta regularly it'll probably be Amish mafia. I've been on an amish kick lately and the **** my friend tells me about it are just ridiculous.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 03-03-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh my god, all of you pls go. PLS GO. Reality TV is trash. If you enjoy a reality TV show more than a network comedy, reexamine your life choices.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Way to judge something without even trying to understand its greatness viddy. You and snowflake can go **** yourselves.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-03-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean for me personally, I just like the fact that we get to see real people dealing with real emotions and problems with reality tv. Snooki and Jwow has some pretty compelling episodes actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Duck Dynasty really is pretty much an improv comedy show. Bar Rescue is just really ******* compelling TV. I don't expect you to understand though Vidae, you are simple minded.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

If only the man didn't inexplicably not hate Ohio.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-03-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't hate all reality shows, The Mole was the **** and Joe Schmo is pretty entertaining. But if you expect me to think a show on Spike TV featuring a Kitchen Nightmares rip-off and a douchebag host is a good show...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Duck Dynasty really is pretty much an improv comedy show. Bar Rescue is just really ******* compelling TV. I don't expect you to understand though Vidae, you are simple minded.
It's hilarious that the guy who watches reality TV is calling the guy who doesn't simple minded.

Keep on keepin on Gonzo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Way to judge something without even trying to understand its greatness viddy. You and snowflake can go **** yourselves.
I've seen reality TV before. I don't give a **** how drunk or stupid these people tend to act, it doesn't mean it's good TV. Enjoy it if you want, but you couldn't pay me to watch that trash.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't hate all reality shows, The Mole was the **** and Joe Schmo is pretty entertaining. But if you expect me to think a show on Spike TV featuring a Kitchen Nightmares rip-off and a douchebag host is a good show...
Have you watched a full episode? No. You have no idea what you are talking about. Commercials just show Jon yelling but really he is very smart and he cares. He deals with delusional owners who need to be broken so they can succeed. He also has to completely change the culture of these places and remodel in five days, he doesn't have time to pussyfoot around. Keep blindly judging the show though, I know how much you love when people do that to wrestling you hypocritical bastard.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Gonzo, could you do us all a favor and keep your pretentious ******** in the movie thread? You're already so annoying there that I can barely read it, I really don't want to deal with the same **** in this thread.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It's hilarious that the guy who watches reality TV is calling the guy who doesn't simple minded.

Keep on keepin on Gonzo.

I've seen reality TV before. I don't give a **** how drunk or stupid these people tend to act, it doesn't mean it's good TV. Enjoy it if you want, but you couldn't pay me to watch that trash.
Pretentious much. Good tv is good tv but you are incredibly closed minded so I don't expect you to watch. I am more recommending the show to the people that don't act like a spoiled child.

Keep on keeping on Vidae :)