Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
It's also still March 2nd... We should be at like round 4 right now...
You're opposed to skipping him?

It's the 30th round. We're moving forward.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You're opposed to skipping him?

It's the 30th round. We're moving forward.
I'm just a big softy when it comes to these things. Disregard my babbling.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really glad nobody else took my two guys in the last two rounds. After going for pitching for 6 straight picks, I was worried they wouldn't fall and I'd run out of decent multi-positional players.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why you gotta take LUEBKE from me man?
Old 03-02-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also wait, am I on the clock or do I wait for fenikz here? Did you only skip his last pick?
Old 03-02-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Does Fenkiz get more time now, or is it BB's turn?
Old 03-02-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
why you gotta take LUEBKE from me man?
I couldn't pass again. I've nearly taken him a few times. He's studly.

Quote:
also wait, am I on the clock or do I wait for fenikz here? Did you only skip his last pick?
I'll leave it up to you if you wanna pick. I don't see Jughead here. The reason we skipped the first time is it had been 7 hours and all four of us that followed him were online.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I'll wait for now. If it begins to get too long again like the last pick, I'll proceed with confirmation from you beforehand
Old 03-02-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'll wait for now. If it begins to get too long again like the last pick, I'll proceed with confirmation from you beforehand
You guys are both West coasters (sorta). I don't mind if you just post right before you go to bed. That gives him a chance to check in beforehand, too.

I don't think we'll be seeing Jug tonight anyways.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Sounds good.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Damn Fenikz. Two guys I wanted.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Same here...
Old 03-02-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Wanted Madson next round, damn.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never got a text for some reason

Old 03-02-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
never got a text for some reason
You replied to my texts twice ... or someone did.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
You replied to my texts twice ... or someone did.
It was Brody. Fenikz is in a shallow grave.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:33 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Is it possible to get a ruling pretty soon on the roster size and keeper/prospect numbers available to us? How I proceed with the rest of my draft kind of depends on what we're allowed to do.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was Brody. Fenikz is in a shallow grave.
I do what I have to do.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-03-2013, 04:14 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i personally dont think we need anymore

Old 03-03-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Is it possible to get a ruling pretty soon on the roster size and keeper/prospect numbers available to us? How I proceed with the rest of my draft kind of depends on what we're allowed to do.
I don't think the talent pool is large enough to add five more rounds. Sorry to have gotten your hopes up a few days ago.

We are adding one (1) round to the draft, bringing us to 36 rounds (and still 25 keepers). The reason for adding one round is to bring us to an even number that snakes back to the front of the draft order again.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Bah. Can you at least grant me a couple extra prospects if I want to draft that way. Or at the very least, one more?
Old 03-03-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Bah. Can you at least grant me a 6th prospect if I want to draft an extra one?
I've said all along that the 5 prospect thing is merely a recommendation.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Draft rule: No more than five players with rookie eligibility (prospects) can be selected by one team.
So disregard?
Old 03-03-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
So disregard?
I forgot that was there. I've said at least three times elsewhere in this thread that it's a recommendation.

I really don't see the sense in having so many prospects though. It isn't going to help you win this league unless you're only aiming for championships 4 years from now.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I forgot that was there. I've said at least three times elsewhere in this thread that it's a recommendation.

I really don't see the sense in having so many prospects though. It isn't going to help you win this league unless you're only aiming for championships 4 years from now.
Well in fairness I have 4 prospects right now and I feel like that is on the low end of what people have picked.

I have 3 that can possibly make an impact this season though.