Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 03-01-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfreak314 View Post
What ever happened to David Amerson from NC State? Wouldn't he be a good cover 2 cb or maybe even good safety because he seems like a good ball hawk, 16 INT's in 2 years is pretty damn good for anyone. I would love him in the 3rd or 4th round.
Amerson was exploited big time in coverage this season...a transition to safety is probably best for him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Amerson was exploited big time in coverage this season...a transition to safety is probably best for him
All season or just a specific game? I know taller corners usually have trouble turning their hips but are good at jamming WR's and getting physical...usually.

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheem Morris
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
bigfreak314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All season or just a specific game? I know taller corners usually have trouble turning their hips but are good at jamming WR's and getting physical...usually.
Tennessee was a huge red flag for his corner abilities and it was a consistent issue throughout the season

Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the fact that with all these "risers" from the combine, it has left Bjoern Werner somehow falling, or stalled. I hadn't really posted much about him, as it seemed that he wasn't even an option (as I thought he'd be long gone), but now it seems he could be available.

That said, if we somehow end up with him, I'd love how that shapes the defense, especially if we then go get a SLB in R2 (like Khaseem Greene) and some depth the rest of the way, maybe a group like Mike Gillislee, Barrett Jones, Logan Ryan and Jordan Poyer in R3 through 5. Many of us have debated Jonathan Banks, and he might be ok, but I'd almost rather hold off a round or two and take his teammate, Darius Slay. No, not a great player, but not a bad one, especially if we get him R2 or 3 and we get a pass rush to help him and the rest of the secondary.

Still like Sheldon Richardson in R1 too. Need more speed, aggressiveness and explosion from the defense. Especially in the front 7.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That was his problem on a consistent basis. He was beat deep too many times on the outside.

But, I think he's going to be a phenomenal FS. His ball skills excellent and he attacks the ball and can tackle. He'd be a scary Center fielder for opposing teams. Best suited to play FS and will probably be a very good one.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
Love the fact that with all these "risers" from the combine, it has left Bjoern Werner somehow falling, or stalled. I hadn't really posted much about him, as it seemed that he wasn't even an option (as I thought he'd be long gone), but now it seems he could be available.

That said, if we somehow end up with him, I'd love how that shapes the defense, especially if we then go get a SLB in R2 (like Khaseem Greene) and some depth the rest of the way, maybe a group like Mike Gillislee, Barrett Jones, Logan Ryan and Jordan Poyer in R3 through 5. Many of us have debated Jonathan Banks, and he might be ok, but I'd almost rather hold off a round or two and take his teammate, Darius Slay. No, not a great player, but not a bad one, especially if we get him R2 or 3 and we get a pass rush to help him and the rest of the secondary.

Still like Sheldon Richardson in R1 too. Need more speed, aggressiveness and explosion from the defense. Especially in the front 7.
I'm not too high on Werner. He didn't play well against the better teams while racking up majority of his sacks against lesser competition.

Greene I think is going to sneak into the late first round. I like him a lot, but thing is, it'd be a waste to have him on 2 downs. With the nfl being a passing league, you're running over 50% of your defensive schemes in the nickel formations. Why plug him in at SLB? He's better on the WLB side, and I don't know, I just see him being a perfect fit for Seattle to team with Bobby Wagner.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I'm not too high on Werner. He didn't play well against the better teams while racking up majority of his sacks against lesser competition.

Vernon Gholston..... on line 1.

Seriously. One stat... one 40-yard dash.... one offseason..... does not a player make.
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Greene I think is going to sneak into the late first round. I like him a lot, but thing is, it'd be a waste to have him on 2 downs. With the nfl being a passing league, you're running over 50% of your defensive schemes in the nickel formations. Why plug him in at SLB? He's better on the WLB side, and I don't know, I just see him being a perfect fit for Seattle to team with Bobby Wagner.

I must say, seems kind of odd for a player to have half of his season's sacks in 2 games and over half of his season was shut out in the sack department completely. He(Werner) could tumble to the 20's in the 1st round with a run on the more athletic defensive ends.

Quote:
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:09 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I must say, seems kind of odd for a player to have half of his season's sacks in 2 games and over half of his season was shut out in the sack department completely. He(Werner) could tumble to the 20's in the 1st round with a run on the more athletic defensive ends.
Werner commanded double teams all season and that opened the door for Carradine to have a nice season because he was facing one-on-one with tackles all year. Werner is still a top 5 prospect in this draft and reminds me a lot of Aaron Kampman in his prime.

Old 03-03-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How I would like our draft to play out

Would like to trade down 5 spots but if we can't

1.At 13 Desmond Trufant

I would like to use the Pats 4th rounder to move up into the end of the first or first 5 picks of the second.

2. At 34 Tyler Eifert or Zach Ertz ( whichever is there )

In the 3rd take a shot

3. Tyrann Mathieu

In the 4th

4. Knile Davis
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post

1.At 13 Desmond Trufant

I would like to use the Pats 4th rounder to move up into the end of the first or first 5 picks of the second.

In the 3rd take a shot

3. Tyrann Mathieu

In the 4th

4. Knile Davis

Love it, except for the Trufant seems like a reach, if we really want him that bad somebody will trade up to our pick because one of those tackles will be so appealing to an NFL team, even if we merely receive like 7th or 6th. I love Niles I can't believe he was that fast in the 40 he seemed explosive pre-injury but wow! If he can keep his fumbles down that is a mean one-two punch for the future.

As much as a playmaker Matheiu is/was I can't really see Schiano picking him because he seems to only want players on the straight and narrow.

Quote:
Old 03-03-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:

1.At 13 Desmond Trufant

In the 3rd take a shot

3. Tyrann Mathieu

In the 4th

4. Knile Davis
The more news I read, the more scouts are highly regarding Tyler Eifert as a top 15-20 pick. Some in fact, are saying Eifert could be our 1st round pick .

Also, the more news I read on pewterreport.com, joebucsfan.com and tampa tribune beat writers, Bucs are most likely to find the CB help in Free Agency.

I like the Matthieu pick in the 3rd.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Check out Amerson's game against Miami this year. He was just god awful. Sophomore WR's Phillip Dorsett and Rashawn Scott absolutely abused this kid, just burning him downfield mercilessly all game. Maybe the worst game I've ever seen from a cornerback. Ever.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The more news I read, the more scouts are highly regarding Tyler Eifert as a top 15-20 pick. Some in fact, are saying Eifert could be our 1st round pick .

Also, the more news I read on pewterreport.com, joebucsfan.com and tampa tribune beat writers, Bucs are most likely to find the CB help in Free Agency.

I like the Matthieu pick in the 3rd.
I would love to draft CB's. I just look at FA CB's as the most over paid players in the league. Wright getting 7.5 million a year, Carr getting 10 million, etc etc etc. You end up over paying by 30% for these guys.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would love to draft CB's. I just look at FA CB's as the most over paid players in the league. Wright getting 7.5 million a year, Carr getting 10 million, etc etc etc. You end up over paying by 30% for these guys.
That's what free agency is about, the right to overpay somebody. Michael Bennett will be overpaid, just like Ray Edwards was last year. Unlike Ray Edwards, somebody will be getting themselves a solid, hard-working DE. Hopefully, we win the "Let's overpay for Paul Kruger" sweepstakes. He would be huge playing Sam on run downs and rushing the passer on passing downs.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasho View Post
That's what free agency is about, the right to overpay somebody. Michael Bennett will be overpaid, just like Ray Edwards was last year. Unlike Ray Edwards, somebody will be getting themselves a solid, hard-working DE. Hopefully, we win the "Let's overpay for Paul Kruger" sweepstakes. He would be huge playing Sam on run downs and rushing the passer on passing downs.
I understand that you over pay in FA. I have no problem signing players to huge contracts that earned them and play to prove that it was a good deal. We had two of those last year. Vjax and Nicks played lights out until Nicks was hurt. But Wright was overpaid from the start and really shouldn't have ever had a contract like that.

What I'm saying is that CB's get big money no matter what. And most of the time shouldn't get that kind of money. What I'm saying is spend the money on the SAM's, DT's and Slot WR's. And draft the CB's. You have them for 4 to 5 years at 20% of what they make on the open market.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

Also I want Jared Cook to be a Buc so badly.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:10 AM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Buc-fans,

I did get your team in the off-season mock where we now are finishing up the 4th round so wanted to see what you guys think of my moves so far.

In Free agency i resigned Ronde Barber, Michael Bennett, Andrew Economos and tendered Daniel Te'o Nesheim. And decided to release Eric Wright and Quincy Black.

Than i signed Derek Cox, Brice McCain, Delanie Walker, Israel Idonije, Larry Grant and Amobi Okoye.

In the draft i went:
1. Barkevious Mingo(i think he can be great at the SLB spot)
2. Robert Alford
3. DJ Swearinger
4. Ricky Wagner
4. Montori Hughes

What do you guys think of the moves and picks?
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's absolutely no chance of the Bucs signing Okoye after he trashed Greg Schiano in the press last offseason.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah i forgot that so thats a mistake i signed him. Also he would be the 5th DT or something.

Last edited by Justone2 : 03-05-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
Hey Buc-fans,

I did get your team in the off-season mock where we now are finishing up the 4th round so wanted to see what you guys think of my moves so far.

In Free agency i resigned Ronde Barber, Michael Bennett, Andrew Economos and tendered Daniel Te'o Nesheim. And decided to release Eric Wright and Quincy Black.

Than i signed Derek Cox, Brice McCain, Delanie Walker, Israel Idonije, Larry Grant and Amobi Okoye.

In the draft i went:
2. Robert Alford
3. DJ Swearinger
4. Ricky Wagner
4. Montori Hughes

I'd hope we do a lot better in Free Agency then this, Derek Cox would be a nice start.
I like the draft, not who I would choose but can't really complain. Think Mingo's value is in a 34.
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

I'm a huge fan of Barkevious Mingo as a 4-3 SLB. I think a player like him can make such a big impact on passing down even when he's not rushing the passer. Having a long, lanky 6 foot 5 LB dropping into a zone can cover a lot of ground. Only thing you have to see is his man to man skills, but he could fill the Von Miller role very well for us.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
Hey Buc-fans,

In the draft i went:
2. Robert Alford
3. DJ Swearinger
4. Ricky Wagner
4. Montori Hughes

So you let our only decent CB go in Biggers...you let Blount walk who clearly has value.

Then you signed two CBs that are usually injured and have never been a regular starter in the league. Delanie Walker is decent, good athlete, bad hands, not exactly a free agent treasure. Then you signed a DE that will turn 33 during the season (clearly the Bucs like to invest draft picks in the front 4 but not free agent money). Then you signed a LB that has spent the last portion of his career in a 3-4 and clearly doesn't have the movement necessary for the Bucs 4-3. And then there's Okoye... which I won't even bother with...okay, can't resist, signed him last season, didn't work, didn't endear himself to team, got cut, he bad mouthed the team, then the Bears cut him and his bad knee... he's done with the league... and most definitely the Bucs are done with him.

Then the draft... not nearly as bad as free agency, but still not much thought went in there.

Mingo i could see as a possibility... He could play Sam on run downs and DE on passing downs. He would be our version of Von Miller. It's possible though I would prefer several options over him for that position alone.

Robert Alford did okay at the Senior Bowl and showed he can hang. I'm not sure he's 2nd round material, but I don't dislike him as a prospect.

DJ Swearinger... still trying to figure out where he gets a 3rd round grade. I feel he projects better in the box than at FS where we would need him. He doesn't run all that well and he isn't very tall. I would think even the people that love him would agree that early round 3 is too soon.

Same with Ricky Wagner, most probably see him as a 5th round pick at his absolute best. Still with the Bucs OLine coach's connection to UW, it might make sense.

As for Montori Hughes, I doubt he is even on the Bucs draft board considering his character issues. Even if he was, he wouldn't be very high up as they favor the more athletic types.

Your draft isn't terrible, but for the most part you have a bunch of reaches and career special teamers. Not exactly something that will help this team in the near future.

I think the fact that you are fairly unfamiliar with the Bucs, perhaps you should have asked questions BEFORE you ran the offseason because if free agency (and the $40 million they have to spend) and the draft goes as you chose, you would be run out of town.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

The team will take a TE in free agency or higher in the draft. That wasn't addressed. The team will try to find a good slot WR as well, that also wasn't addressed. I just don't see a whole lot that you have going on actually happening.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:19 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

My dream could come true and have Star Lotulelei fall right into our laps.