Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-02-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Matt Scott – Kansas City’s QB of The Future

Matt Scott – Kansas City’s QB of The Future
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw your post come up. I'm a Tampa fan, and I've been wanting this kid as a developmental prospect. Seems like he's got the intangibles, accuracy, arm strength, and quick release. Like his mobility and toughness as well. Doesn't seem to panic under pressure.

I can see him being a sleeper in the 4th/5th round. Really like his upside. Hopefully Tampa beats you guys to the punch.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know. He just seems like a Chief already. I can't picture him in Tampa
Old 03-03-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

notsurifsrs.jpg

Another 4th or 5th round QB that KC can "develop" into a QB of the future? I've seen this movie before.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:07 AM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
notsurifsrs.jpg

Another 4th or 5th round QB that KC can "develop" into a QB of the future? I've seen this movie before.
No you haven't. Trust me, you haven't. So get yourself a large popcorn. I'll take some nachos.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
No you haven't. Trust me, you haven't. So get yourself a large popcorn. I'll take some nachos.
I've seen him play, so yes, I have.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I've seen him play, so yes, I have.
So you've seen the trailer? Awesome!...get me a large, mixed ICEE too. Thanks...oh wait...here's $20...I'm treating
Old 03-04-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So you've seen the trailer? Awesome!...get me a large, mixed ICEE too. Thanks...oh wait...here's $20...I'm treating
Not really a KC fan but you make as much sense as Ken Dorsey being drafted #1 overall in 2003.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Not really a KC fan but you make as much sense as Ken Dorsey being drafted #1 overall in 2003.
You didn't read the article at all

Okay Shhh!....previews are starting!

Last edited by SAGA45 : 03-04-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

Matt Scott helped himself at Arizona Pro Day

*Crunches on nachos*....this spicy cheese is the best! *sips ICEE*...ahhh...good stuff!....
Old 03-08-2013, 03:53 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Matt Scott helped himself at Arizona Pro Day

*Crunches on nachos*....this spicy cheese is the best! *sips ICEE*...ahhh...good stuff!....
You are weird. Just saying.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:02 AM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
You are weird. Just saying.
Yes...yes...'Tis true!