Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:46 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think he could be good in chicago. Cutler would have 4 huge bodies to throw too in marshall, jeffrey, barden, and davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
See, I remember you were one of his biggest defenders after his panthers game explosion, but Barden just never showed the desire to play, oftinjured and just can't play. You're blaming the Giants on this one which just isn't the case

I didn't mean to blame the Giants organization. I'm looking at this from a distance. It might be a problem with Barden and no one else. I don't know.

Look I'm the guy who thought Devin Thomas would be a pro bowl WR once he got cut but the SKins.
Barden looks like a player, we'll know for sure in 2013 when he's likely playing for another franchise.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
He's 27 - been in the league for 4 years and hasn't done **** - why does he have his own thread?
Because he's 6'6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I didn't mean to blame the Giants organization. I'm looking at this from a distance. It might be a problem with Barden and no one else. I don't know.

Look I'm the guy who thought Devin Thomas would be a pro bowl WR once he got cut but the SKins.
Barden looks like a player, we'll know for sure in 2013 when he's likely playing for another franchise.
I didn't mean it like that with totally blaming the giants, but Barden just has never been able to get separation. I mean, if he can't get it done with Eli, a top QB (who if anything has a tendency to OVER throw smaller WR's) he's not gonna get it done elsewhere. Always hurt, always riding the bike. From us giants fans just reading about and drooling over him for so long, it's on him. I'd say he's had every chance to succeed, but every opening there's been, he's been too busy doing the tour de france on the sideline
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Well, I've watched him a ton as a Giants fan. He has a lot of natural talent, but never showed it consistently enough with our team. He is a bit brittle, as he is always struggling with injuries. And he comes up small in games, compared to practices and training camp, where he always gets talked up.

I wouldn't outright exclude the possibility of him drastically improving on another team, but I have my doubts about it.

To me, it almost seems like he doesn't have the necessary passion for the game, and the mindset of wanting to become better. Intelligence is not an issue, he's a smart guy. Neither is talent, he has a lot of natural ability. So I think his problem is motivation. I don't think he has a passion for the game, and that, in turn, brings him to not give 100 percent in practice, in games, in the offseason, playing injured, and so on.

And that's a big problem in the NFL, because without the passion, It's much much harder to be a productive player.
I'm not so sure passion is a problem. I know training camp is just training camp but Ramses Barden looked like the best WR not named Victor Cruz when I saw him live in training camp so I don't think that heart is an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Giants don't want him back bc we have Randle. Braden can't separate. And he's always hurt. He had a ton of chances to prove himself but kept landing in the doghouse for some reason. I did feel he produced when on the field but something behind the scenes that we don't know about always kept him off the field.

Decent possession WR. Seemed a bit immature. Loved to show his muscles for the camera. But he produced. Maybe a change of scenery will help him.
I think this is more to it Barden isn't a deep ball threat but if you run him on 5-7 yard ins and outs shorter routs he has shown some ability to do so.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when you saw him live in training camp? The one day he played?

It's not even deep threat, he just has trouble getting open on every route. I understand everyone loved him in the draft but it's time to cut the losses and move on
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let him go home to SD and catch lobs from Rivers, if he still is useless that's it, but I could see him become decent if he lands in a perfect situation like that.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i think he could be good in chicago. Cutler would have 4 huge bodies to throw too in marshall, jeffrey, barden, and davis

Cutler wouldn't throw to Davis is Davis were the only player on the field. He'd just tuck and run.

Dude dropped 8 balls to go with his 19 catches. Kind of gives you an idea why Cutler pretended he didn't exist. He's getting cut...and he's lucky Cutler's not doing the cutting, because he'd probably do it for real.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God...I want this guy for Buffalo...

it must be the 6'6 thing.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
when you saw him live in training camp? The one day he played?

It's not even deep threat, he just has trouble getting open on every route. I understand everyone loved him in the draft but it's time to cut the losses and move on
I live in the Albany area I went to the first three days of training camp at U Albany. I remember seeing him in offensive 7 on 7s. Nicks wasn't there due to injury.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote