Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-02-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Next Wes Welker

Ryan Swope, wr Texas A & M pretty much has been stuck with the Wes Welker label for various reasons but he actually might be closer to a Jordy Nelson. Nevertheless how much value does the next Wes Welker have.

Swope sort of tore up the combine. 4.34 in the 40, 37 inch vertical and a 10-5 jump. A former RB in highschool who is very good after the catch.

What round and what teams would he fit in with. I'm hoping he ends up in Seattle in round 2 but wouldn't be surprised where he goes really. He certainly brings a lot more to the table than Matt Jones or Arkansas did, who rose leading up to the draft basically off his combine numbers.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Swope and agree he doesn't remind of Welker that much. Swope is much better going vertical from the slot than running those little option routes Welker does. Although I have a hard time seeing him winning consistently on the outside so I don't think the Jordy comparison is perfect either. I think he needs to go to an offense that utilises multiple receiver sets and multiple formations. Don't put him in 12 formation and expect him to win consistently against man coverage. Put him in the slot, put him in motion and get the ball in his hands. He can also dominate weak coverage down the seams

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

welker is good because hes shifty and fearless and plays in an offense that is literally built around getting him the ball.

Swope is a good player...but it is possible to compare him to people besides nelson, welker, finneran....ect.

Saw him pull down a few slants and was excellent after the catch, was very santonio holmes-esque

they are both white, they played in texas....thats kinda where the welker comparison ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.

Last edited by K Train : 03-02-2013 at 01:51 PM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
welker is good because hes shifty and fearless and plays in an offense that is literally built around getting him the ball.

Swope is a good player...but it is possible to compare him to people besides nelson, welker, finneran....ect.

Saw him pull down a few slants and was excellent after the catch, was very santonio holmes-esque

they are both white, they played in texas....thats kinda where the welker comparison ends
I tend to agree with him not being like Welker but I needed a catchy title right?

I do think he'd be used a lot in the slot, good luck trying to cover him with most safeties or your 3rd best corner.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T.J. Moe of Missouri, slow as molasses but dominated in the 3 cone drill. At least, he has the same skill set as Welker.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can join the sf team.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
T.J. Moe of Missouri, slow as molasses but dominated in the 3 cone drill. At least, he has the same skill set as Welker.
I compare TJ Moe to Anquan Boldin - same type of player - not the fastest guy but a good receiver who can move the chains and make things happen with the ball in their hands. Will be interesting to see where Moe goes in this draft - pretty undervalued guy. But if Boldin ran a 4.7 and was a 3rd rounder I would have no issue with Moe being taken in the same round especially after proving himself a very good WR.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree it's lazy to lump Swope in with every other successful white WR (even if I see elements of Largent in him).

I still think he has those. Although a couple more contemporary example who was also Largent like could equally apply: Hines Ward and Bobby Engram.

Swope looks like a WR that should work the 5-15 yard zones, rather than the 0-5 like Welker. He's not super quick like Welker. Seems he takes a step or two to get his stride. Has a knack for creating separation after he gets moving and shows a highly developed ability to find seams in soft zones -- exactly like Ward and Engram.

- Excellent hands. Catches balls in traffic.

- Very good balance. Can take a hit, maintain his feet and burst free. Has better straight line speed than Ward.

- Good and willing blocker. He has a natural toughness to him.

I'd really put him in a Ward/Largent/Engram class of prospect. A guy who has a natural affinity for ball skills and the position in general. He will be a highly trusted target for any NFL qb. He possesses an innate level of grittiness that you don't see in WRs very frequently.

This is a guy who I could easily see us looking back in 3-4 years and say he's the best of his class. There are so many elements to his game that look like a natural fit for the pro game.

This is a prospect that I can see Seattle taking far too early. He is football smart and exactly the kind of prospect you'd want to develop alongside another football smart QB in Wilson. The potential in terms of that unspoken connection between QB and go to WR is sky high. In a year where everyone is looking for the next Bruce Irvin or Russell Wilson in the draft, the Seahawks are moving on to the next gig.

This could easily be our 2013 'Irvin' pick.

Last edited by Attyla the Hawk : 03-04-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default There is one comparision I can't believe no one has mentioned.

Brandon Stokely. Brandon is 6'0" and had a 35.5 in vertical jump. He ran a sub 4.5 and had very good game speed. I would described Swopes game speed as very good.

Hey OP, I know you believe that Swope is being discriminated against. Glad you had a quick sip, now try and put yourself in the shoes of Donavan McNabb who experts said would play WR just after the college season ended. Or E.J. Manuel who is a better QB than Jake Locker but isn't being given the same file cabinet of excuses Locker got.

Last edited by Black Bolt : 03-04-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I compare TJ Moe to Anquan Boldin - same type of player - not the fastest guy but a good receiver who can move the chains and make things happen with the ball in their hands. Will be interesting to see where Moe goes in this draft - pretty undervalued guy. But if Boldin ran a 4.7 and was a 3rd rounder I would have no issue with Moe being taken in the same round especially after proving himself a very good WR.
Let's not over do it. Bolden was limping at his combine and was just recovering from an injury when he ran. Moe doesn't quite fit the Bolden mold.
Also I believe Bolden was a 2nd rounder because scouts and GM's believed he was recovering nicely fom his injury.

Moe is much more like Welker who ran a slow 40 but is still very quick in and out of his cuts.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Hey OP, I know you believe that Swope is being discriminated against. Glad you had a quick sip, now try and put yourself in the shoes of Donavan McNabb who experts said would play WR just after the college season ended. Or E.J. Manuel who is a better QB than Jake Locker but isn't being given the same file cabinet of excuses Locker got.
Where did this come from? Maybe a different thread?

I see he said he was saddled with a Wes Welker label. I don't see the logic leap needed to imply what you're saying.

I do think it's lazy to misapply racial labels to guys, since they are all unique in their own right. I put forth a couple non white examples of who I thought Swope emulated as well.

As for EJ Manuel -- Maybe he is better, but is that saying much? Locker was at one time seen as a top 5 prospect and I'm guessing that more than anything led to his being reached for. I'd guess his background in a pro style offense and leading a program rebuild effort from an 0-12 season to a bowl win had something to do with that.

I don't know much about EJ Manuel. I don't get a lot of his games up here in S. Alaska. Since Seattle is set on QB, I'm not really keeping up on QBs at all either anymore. From what I've seen though, he's not a first round 'wow' kind of guy. And I really don't see any comparison to Wilson in that regard. Wilson certainly possessed everything 'else' that anyone wanted from the position. I don't see Manuel having any of those attributes.

I expect there is a fair bit of downgrading of his value based on the luster and success of the 2012 class. It's a hard act to follow.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Boldin was hurt at the combine when he ran.

And you are thinking of the Baltimore Boldin with the lack of speed - go look at his days in Arizona. He could run away from people coming out of FSU with his size.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Brandon Stokely. Brandon is 6'0" and had a 35.5 in vertical jump. He ran a sub 4.5 and had very good game speed. I would described Swopes game speed as very good.

So Brandon Stokely was a pretty good athlete coming out but not in Swope's class. 4.49 for the 40 compared to 4.34 isn't really all that close. That was some time ago.

As for your mention of Manuel i think he'll probably end up being drafted a little higher than most might have thought. For me he certainly is as good a prospect as Blaine Gabbert was. As for Locker, who most in here know is a favorite of mine being from the same area, i think his upside is higher than the two guys i just mentioned. He's a better athlete than those guys and i think has a better arm. I think it's too early to give up on him.

Stereotypes certainly still exist in football. Some starting at a pretty young age actually. I find it hard to believe we couldnt find some white CBs out there that could be just as mediocre as some of their black counterparts.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where did this come from? Maybe a different thread?

Yes, a different thread, same topic. He feels a certain way about it.

I see he said he was saddled with a Wes Welker label. I don't see the logic leap needed to imply what you're saying.

See above response.

I do think it's lazy to misapply racial labels to guys, since they are all unique in their own right. I put forth a couple non white examples of who I thought Swope emulated as well.

You're telling me? I will never forget this commentary on Donnavon McKnabb: "Some say he reminds them of Randall Cunningham, other's say he reminds them of Warren Moon." Need I contrast the differences between these two players?

As for EJ Manuel -- Maybe he is better, but is that saying much? Locker was at one time seen as a top 5 prospect and I'm guessing that more than anything led to his being reached for.

But that's just it, it was never warranted. He was a white guy who was nearly an elite level athlete with upside, but that was it. He didn't accomplish one 4th of what Johnny football accomplished.

I'd guess his background in a pro style offense and leading a program rebuild effort from an 0-12 season to a bowl win had something to do with that.

Really? Well what exactly did he "build it" to? Not completely sucking? Again, the hype on him was unwarranted.

I don't know much about EJ Manuel. I don't get a lot of his games up here in S. Alaska. Since Seattle is set on QB, I'm not really keeping up on QBs at all either anymore. From what I've seen though, he's not a first round 'wow' kind of guy. And I really don't see any comparison to Wilson in that regard. Wilson certainly possessed everything 'else' that anyone wanted from the position. I don't see Manuel having any of those attributes.

E.J. is rather bland, but efficient. He has a lot of upside and will benefit from good coaching. He also has elite character and is very intelligent. A more dynamic and fluid Jason Campbell. In a weak QB class, he is a first rounder.

I expect there is a fair bit of downgrading of his value based on the luster and success of the 2012 class. It's a hard act to follow.

Which QB are you referring to?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

Stereotypes certainly still exist in football. Some starting at a pretty young age actually. I find it hard to believe we couldnt find some white CBs out there that could be just as mediocre as some of their black counterparts.
Jason Seahorn was the truth

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jason Seahorn was the truth
Ahhhh....he...sucked...lol

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-04-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

hes still my hero

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
So Brandon Stokely was a pretty good athlete coming out but not in Swope's class. 4.49 for the 40 compared to 4.34 isn't really all that close. That was some time ago.

As for your mention of Manuel i think he'll probably end up being drafted a little higher than most might have thought. For me he certainly is as good a prospect as Blaine Gabbert was. As for Locker, who most in here know is a favorite of mine being from the same area, i think his upside is higher than the two guys i just mentioned. He's a better athlete than those guys and i think has a better arm. I think it's too early to give up on him.

But as I mentioned, Stokely played a little faster than 4.49 (or at least no slower) and Swope doesn't play to 4.34, so it evens out a bit.

As far as Manuel, he is flat out a better prospect than Gabbert.

As far as Locker, how much longer will it take for you to realize what Locker isn't? You mentioned him being a better athlete than the others, but he is also a better athlete than he is QB and that's all one needs to know. His "better arm" does not show any constant accuracy and for that reason, Matt Ryan has a better are as far as I am concerned. Locker just sprays the ball all over the field.

As far as the white CBs, no, we can't find any. If they existed, they would be found. It's a different type of athleticism.

Since we are having this conversation, I'll take a chance and provide you an example of how black and white athletes differ. You take and athletic white basketball player with very good measurables versus a black player with similar measurables and have them both dunk. They look like night and day. The black player will likely **** the ball back and fluidly tomahawk dunk while covering a lot of ground in the air. The white player's jump and dunk will be more linear and mechanical. Tom Chambers was the guy who came closest to dunking like a brotha, and even he wasn't close.

I think the same is true with the requirements of the CB position, and although you disagree, it's flat out nonsense to believe that the only reason we don't see white CBs on any level is because of stereotypes. If that was the case, then why do we have white WRs?? Again, it takes a different level of athleticism to backpeddle, read and react, stop and start and change directions in no more than three steps. I tell you what, the day I see a white CB on the field in the NFL, I'll support him 100% as a trail blazer of sorts simply because he would have had to have overcome some stereotyping along the way. But the truth is he would be more of an anomaly than a trailblazer.

Last edited by Black Bolt : 03-04-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Robert Woods = Wes Welker if you wanted to make a real comparison IMO.

Breaking down the color barrier damn it.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-04-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Swope > All

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
hes still my hero
LMAO!! I can't tell if you are serious or not, but I am still LMAO!

He was a decent CB for about 17 minutes, but much better as an underwear model.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Robert Woods = Wes Welker if you wanted to make a real comparison IMO.

Breaking down the color barrier damn it.
Yeah, but does he have that Hobbit hand strength?
Old 03-04-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, but does he have that Hobbit hand strength?
I don't know if you have noticed, but that hobbit hand strength has been lessoning lately. A lot more dropped balls in recent times.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-04-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Swope > All
I sense a Tannehill to Swope connection there in the future.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
LMAO!! I can't tell if you are serious or not, but I am still LMAO!

He was a decent CB for about 17 minutes, but much better as an underwear model.
dead serious lol, a white CB...thats 100x more impressive than a white RB

he had a season with 3 sacks and 5 picks and then had 6 picks the next year. He was the TRUTH lol

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.