Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 03-04-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i do holt bruce. ive been saying i want to move up at least 3 times on this page ;)
Old 03-04-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give holt_bruce about 15-20 minutes at the most, since he posted after an hour had passed and it's already been another 40 minutes.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What? I just found out I was on the clock like 15 minutes ago. That Wagner pick wasn't updated when I checked the board last. Thought Tampa still hadn't picked.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill post my pick as soon as i get the word from matt
Old 03-04-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

holt you gotta approve the trade with matthew brah
Old 03-04-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll pair Matt Flynn with a 6th for an upcoming pick.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matthew did you see my post about the Titans having the Vikings #124 pick?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Matthew did you see my post about the Titans having the Vikings #124 pick?
Yes, it should be updated on there. If not, go ahead and post.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the last few picks, Harper is severely underrated. Sorry DIG, ran up to the store when I agreed to your trade, forgot about official approval.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Love the last few picks, Harper is severely underrated. Sorry DIG, ran up to the store when I agreed to your trade, forgot about official approval.
I'm a big Harper fan. Reminds me of an Anquan Boldin, Mike Williams (Bucs) type of player. He's built like a running back, was athletic enough to run, pass, and catch a TD while playing as a freshman for Oregon, talk about BEAST
Old 03-04-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Titans interested in trading down from #124
Old 03-04-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost done, but I'm digging my Vikings mock. I got rid of Percy for a 2nd and third, even though I wanted a first. Didn't matter. I used my extra third to trade up to get who I was gonna take with a second first anyway.

Acquired:
DeAndre Hopkins
Alec Ogletree
Terrance Williams
Darius Slay
Jordan Hill
Mike Glennon
Nate Washington

Losses:
Percy Harvin

Waddaya think?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Almost done, but I'm digging my Vikings mock. I got rid of Percy for a 2nd and third, even though I wanted a first. Didn't matter. I used my extra third to trade up to get who I was gonna take with a second first anyway.

Acquired:
DeAndre Hopkins
Alec Ogletree
Terrance Williams
Darius Slay
Jordan Hill
Mike Glennon
Nate Washington

Losses:
Percy Harvin

Waddaya think?
Definitely added some speed and athleticism.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Acquired:
DeAndre Hopkins
Alec Ogletree
Terrance Williams
Darius Slay
Jordan Hill
Mike Glennon
Nate Washington

Losses:
Percy Harvin

Waddaya think?
Hopkins is a wonderful selection and I like the additions of Ogletree and Slay

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Acquired:
DeAndre Hopkins
Alec Ogletree
Terrance Williams
Darius Slay
Jordan Hill
Mike Glennon
Nate Washington

Losses:
Percy Harvin

Waddaya think?
I think you should call it a quarterback competition.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to trade a 5th + 7th to move up.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looking to move both my 6ths and possibly Doucet or Wells for an upcoming pick, PM me if you are interested

also if i dont reply text me 623.734.3206

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Looking to move up. Anthony McCoy or Matt Flynn + 6th and 7th round picks?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call a doctor. Mighty and Alex broke my heart. :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I can heal it. You and me as Co-GMs in the next one! ;)
Old 03-04-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I can heal it. You and me as Co-GMs in the next one! ;)
With an avatar like that, how can I refuse?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Matthew, The titans own #188 not sure what happened but it says it's the Bears. I got that from the Giants in the Karl Klug trade
Old 03-04-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
LOL i know, Alex really liked Nassib so we went with him there
Old 03-04-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, crap a doodle doo. I was hoping Montori Hughes would fall to the Saints pick in the 5th

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Matthew, The titans own #188 not sure what happened but it says it's the Bears. I got that from the Giants in the Karl Klug trade
Hm, I'll look into it.