Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I mean if you totally take away the best player on the team at the most important position of the game, those other teams totally have a chance to over take them for the division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nassib > Brady, ya heard?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Nassib > Brady, ya heard?
is that how you're dealing with the likelihood of you guys drafting Nassib as your future QB? oh mcgee. my dear sweet mcgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still pulling for Drew Willy to emerge as the starter, personally.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I do agree that it maybe a little early and all, I will try this anyway...

NFC
1. Falcons-STAY (but lose division to the Saints)
2. 49ers-STAY
3. Packers-STAY
4. Redskins-GO (Giants replace them)
5. Seahawks-GO (I am a flaming homer, and the Rams)
6. Vikings-GO (Theoretically replaced by the Saints)

So in NFC
1. San Francisco
2. Green Bay
3. New Orleans (New from 2012)
4. New York (New from 2012)
5. Atlanta
6. St. Louis (New from 2012 and I am a flaming homer)

AFC
1. Denver-STAY
2. New England-Going out on a limb here and saying they STAY
3. Houston-Ahhhh WTH, they go. Indy wins the division and Pittsburgh gets in.
4. Baltimore-STAY
5. Indianapolis-STAYS, but wins division
6. Cincinnati-GO, ummmmmmmmmm, I like Florida, so Miami wins!

So AFC
1. New England
2. Denver
3. Baltimore
4. Indianapolis
5. Pittsburgh (New from 2012)
6. Miami (New from 2012)
Old 02-11-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost picked the Texans too Yoda... but that division is too weak and that team is too talented... even if Schaub went down midway through the season I see them at like 9 wins getting a wild card spot. I actually feel like the Ravens are more likely to miss the postseason with an identity crisis on D and some potential losses on the offensive side. Call me crazy but as of today I see the Bengals winning the AFC North.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:54 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
skins right now gotta be the favorite. they getting osackpo back. kerrigan too, right? weren't they both hurt? yeah.

I'm HOPING Nicks stays healthy and the Giants are able to really blow up our D to challenge the Skins for the NFC East spot. but hell, the division is always such a cluster ****
I think you were are thinking of Orakpo and Carriker. Both were lost for the season in the same game, game three or so.

I see the NFC East being the cluster&*^k it always is and all teams at least fighting near the end. Redskins will be alright, but if that running game slows down, I am not so confident in them being even close to favorites.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
7DnBrnc53
Rookie

7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.

AFC

Teams that will miss:

1. Colts: They will take a step back this year to take two steps forward in 2014.
2. Ravens: Flacco will return, but they will face a fair amount of turnover. Ray Lewis and Matt Birk retired, and they could lose several other players, like Ed Reed, Paul Kruger, Cary Williams, and Dannell Ellerbe.

Teams that will replace them:

1. Chiefs: They have a good defense, Alex Smith is a slight to decent upgrade to the terrible Cassel, and Dwayne Bowe will return.
2. Chargers: They also have a good defense, and they should have a better offense with possible upgrades on the line.

NFC

Teams that will miss:

1. Redskins: RGIII may not be healthy at all next year.
2. Packers: There will be a fair amount of turnover next year at WR, OL and RB are questionable, and their defense wasn't that good last year.
3. Vikings: I see them taking a step back this year.

Teams that will replace them:

1. Saints: Look for them to bounce back next season.
2. Cowboys: They are due to get over the hump in the NFC East.
3. Bears: Can go back to playoffs with offensive line upgrades.
7DnBrnc53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see most of you think the drought will continue for Buffalo...

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I'm still pulling for Drew Willy to emerge as the starter, personally.
buffalo-ception

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
fatso
Rookie

fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC: 49ers, Saints, Giants, Packers, Seahawks (wildcard), Atlanta (wildcard)

AFC: Broncos, Texans, Patriots, Ravens, Steelers (wildcard), Colts (wildcard)
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC: 49ers, Packers, Redskins, Falcons, Seahawks (Wildcard), Lions (Wildcard)

AFC: Broncos, Texans, Patriots, Steelers, Colts(Wildcard), Bills (Wildcard)

I'm pathetic for including the Bills but i must be optimistic.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
apernesky
Rookie

apernesky hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OUT
Vikings Balt
Wash

IN
NYG KC
NO

Not sure what all this Steeler talk is.. they are in big trouble this year trust me...

Last edited by apernesky : 03-05-2013 at 10:13 AM.
apernesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I think even sans Brady the Patriots are a lot more talented overall than Miami. Buffalo could be a problem theoretically, but the rosters are fairly comparable, and well Buffalo...
Yeah, I'm taking Mallett over Tannehill and whoever the Jets & Bills have...
Old 03-06-2013, 04:23 AM    (permalink
7DnBrnc53
Rookie

7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apernesky View Post
OUT
Vikings Balt
Wash

IN
NYG KC
NO

Not sure what all this Steeler talk is.. they are in big trouble this year trust me...
I agree. I have been saying this since the end of last year. There are some fans on Facebook that were upset when I said that they were getting old last year, and they kept saying that Denver was lucky to beat them. What a crock.

I also said that the Browns would sweep them this year, and another one thought I was crazy. They act like they should be in the SB every year.

Now, I like the Steelers. They are my second-favorite team. However, a fair amount of their fans are irrational. My cousin(who likes Cleveland) says that he has to deal with the bandwagon fans in NE Ohio all the time.

Cincinnati will win the North this year. The Steelers may be lucky to avoid last place.
7DnBrnc53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of teams are going to look waaaaaay different after the draft and free agency. This thread's kind of silly until then.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

I could see the 49ers falling back to .500 and missing the playoffs if their defense continues to tumble because of the Justin Smith injury.

If Smith isn't back as his usual self (which is no lock due to the fact that he's over 30)... then that D-Line suddenly looks very mediocre, and it showed in the last few games in 2012.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
A lot of teams are going to look waaaaaay different after the draft and free agency. This thread's kind of silly until then.
Most predictions won't get any better or worse with time.

I like using pythagorean wins as a basis and those are available right after Week 17. They tend to be pretty accurate too. Then you put in gut feelings on changes teams have made (i believe GM and HC changes are more important than any single FA/Draft move made).
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:01 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to say the Redskins won't be back. That division is loaded with talent and all those teams even the Eagles have the potential to win the division. I'd bet that with the injuries that RG3 had, that the running game won't be nearly as effective and RG3 will have to throw a lot more. I think he'll have success, but I think he'll struggle when he's forced to throw more to win, won't be as protected.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:07 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't want to START another thread, but this needs to be mentioned somewhere.

Longest Active Droughts Since Last Playoff Win:

Bengals 1990
Lions 1991
Chiefs 1993
Browns 1994
Bills 1995

Which team will get off the list first?
I wish I could make this a poll.

I guess you have to go with the Bungles no?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:06 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals and Lions have equal chance to do it first.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:36 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daily reminder that the win in 1991 is the only Lions playoff win since the Super Bowl became a thing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:21 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Bengals and Lions have equal chance to do it first.
You think the Lions have an equal chance to WIN a playoff game now as the Bengals?

I don't see it.

Cinci at least makes it a lot lately. Lions had the one appearance in 2010.

And who in the NFC playoffs would Detroit beat?
Cinci, in the AFC, more beatable possibilities IMO.

I still don't like Dalton though.

Maybe it's Cleveland.
Or Kansas City who was 10-0 or something last year at one point... VIDAE?
No way the Bills, unless Jim Kelly comes back.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:07 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Not sure AFC vs NFC has anything to do with playoff chances. They're both in similar divisions. The top of the AFC (the teams actually competing for a playoff spot) was actually better than the top of the NFC in 2013.

Have you seen the Chiefs schedule? The 11 games they won last year were against really ****** teams. They beat Oakland twice to go 2-4 in their division in 2013 and they'll be lucky to hit that number in 2014 with both the Broncos and Chargers improving their roster and a lot of unknowns on the KC side. Then they play the NFC West and AFC East. If they split those games, they'll be lucky. That's 6-8. The other games are against Tennessee and Pittsburgh. 10-6 isn't out of the question, but it certainly doesn't look likely at this point.

The Browns are, likewise, going to be lucky to win 2 games in their division. If everything comes together, they're an 8-8 team.

The Bengals and Lions simply have the best chance to make the playoffs. The division round of the playoffs is a crapshoot.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Jomoz
Rookie

Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
You think the Lions have an equal chance to WIN a playoff game now as the Bengals?

I don't see it.

Cinci at least makes it a lot lately. Lions had the one appearance in 2010.

And who in the NFC playoffs would Detroit beat?
Cinci, in the AFC, more beatable possibilities IMO.

I still don't like Dalton though.

Maybe it's Cleveland.
Or Kansas City who was 10-0 or something last year at one point... VIDAE?
No way the Bills, unless Jim Kelly comes back.
Detroit has a ton of talent. We've seen this before where a 7-9ish team with a ton of talent finally pulls it together and becomes a dominant force when they make some key free agent additions and finally get a good coach. Just recently we've seen it with the 49ers and Seahawks after their rosters gelled and matured. And I'd take Matthew Stafford over both Kaepernick and Wilson as QBs.
Jomoz is offline   Reply With Quote