Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-04-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno or Star are the only two players that make sense for KC from where I'm sitting.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have we heard anything about Star that didn't come from "sources familiar with the situation" aka his agent?
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Chiefs draft Dee Milliner with the first overall pick, I don’t even…

From what I’ve seen so far, Milliner is the most overrated prospect at the top of the draft. I’m just not seeing the “shutdown” talk. Not without a whole lot of projection that I’m uncomfortable making. To me, he might be the third best cornerback in the class. He’s got attractive parts of his game, but at this point his stock is disproportionate to his skill set.

For as much flak as Geno Smith got as a potential reach, Dee Milliner would be much, much worse.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
is there any move that makes sense for them anymore? i feel like no matter which way they turn here it doesnt make a ton of sense.

OT - let a good proven veteran entering his prime leave for an unproven rookie? no

WR - who? no Calvin in this class and they just resigned bowe. no way

RB - who? and why? just plain no.

QB - why invest that much in ASmith (whos still young, entering his prime years) then draft a QB 1/1? why not save those picks and rebuild around that 1/1 qb?

DL - a 3-4 Dlineman at 1? who? there is no superstar passrusher with the build to play 3-4 line in this draft like a JJ watt type guy. and having already made major investments in the Dline in the past couple years, it would be criticized heavily. no real upside to this pick.

LB - they have good pass rushers and are set inside. so no.

DB - kinda makes sense but they have good corners as is.
They aren't set inside. They need a thumper next to DJ. Preferably one with a brain, but I'll take Kiko Alonso a little later.

Arenas stepped it up when given the opportunity to start on the outside, but corner is still a big need. And that's besides the point of every team always having a need at CB these days. Milliner makes sense. So does Rhodes and Trufant if they are able to trade back.

WR is still a need. Yes, they signed Bowe, but they're still at exactly 2 receivers that have shown they're worth a crap and the other is McCluster who might fit what Reid has liked recently, but doesn't fit the mold of what Dorsey has drafted at WR with Green Bay. They need another high end WR. Patterson or Austin would be options in the first round.

DL is a need and there aren't a lot of great options as far as 5-techs go in this draft.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This leaves the #1 overall wide open again. This is the most exciting #1 overall in years.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
This leaves the #1 overall wide open again. This is the most exciting #1 overall in years.
Yeah, and the Chiefs now have very little leverage. The moves they made today were kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't situations.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade down, pick up a 2nd or 3rd.
I like how Reid is thinking. He wants to win big right NOW. Not in five years.
He's loading up to win the division, which tells me he needs another playmaker on offense.

I think if the Chiefs trade down, Reid is taking a corner in the first round.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
You're stretching it to a ridiculous degree. No #1 overall tackle starts at guard until he fails at tackle.

Tagging Albert is a 100% guarantee that it's not an OT. Stop thinking that way right now.
Nothing is a 100% guarantee in the NFL Draft. If there is one thing I have learned, it is that. Don't get so full of yourself, you'll end up looking dumb. As this conversation has proven, everything is on the table.

Quote:
Yeah, and the Chiefs now have very little leverage.
I actually see it as the complete opposite. It is semi-brilliant in a way. You don't think NFL teams are having the same conversations we are?

What if you are a team that wants Geno? That wants Joeckel? That wants Floyd or Milliner? No matter who is atop your board, the Chiefs now COULD take them, and I'd bet a ton of money we hear the Chiefs like all these different players, bring them all in for visits, etc, if the real goal is a trade down.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Not as awful as spending the #1 pick on a 3-4 DE. Not as awful as using it on any of the WR's, RB's, OLmen, DLmen and LBers available.

IMO i'd still go with Geno Smith, but that doesn't make sense because you just traded possibly two 2nd round picks on Alex Smith. If you do pick Geno, that Alex Smith trade is absolutely disgusting.

Nothing makes sense for the Chiefs. Whoever they pick they are picking someone they shouldn't be picking.

Who do you think makes more sense?
I'm going to disagree with you on the QB thing. The importance of the QB position is probably higher now than it's ever been. Alex Smith has stats that scream mediocre. His very best year was last year with 3100 yards, 17 TDs and 5 TDs. That's far from elite. Added to the fact that he's only played 2 complete seasons twice out of 8. One could draw the conclusion that QB is still a VERY high need for the Chiefs as Alex Smith quite possibly isn't a long-term fix.

Now, the Chiefs probably won't do it, but if Reid/Dorsey have Geno Smith as one of their 10 best prospects then, IMO, he should be very much in play for that #1 pick. The Chiefs, IMO, have not definitively fixed their QB issues. And they still need to be in the market for a young signal caller.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Yeah, and the Chiefs now have very little leverage. The moves they made today were kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't situations.
I'm not so sure they now can leverage teams who want Geno, teams who want one of the OTs as well. Specially when you say that Albert is only on a one year deal and Alex Smith could be nothing more than a one year starter as well.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
NMfootball85
Rookie

NMfootball85 is a cocksman.NMfootball85 is a cocksman.NMfootball85 is a cocksman.

Knowing Andy Reid Since he franchise tagged Albert he will trade out of number one for several picks Reid is all about value and one of the best talent evaluators in the game.. This is a deep class and who knows maybe get his 2nd round back from San Fran plus a couple later round picks or He will pick the best DT. No Geno Sorry
NMfootball85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
if OT was always the pick and we signed Bowe, then what is Alberts value to a LT needy team? is he worth Chicagos 1st? st louis is probably in that mix to. whats he worth?
this question got me thinking, not what is Albert worth... what is Joeckel worth to the Bears or Chargers. If anyone is a target of a trade up it's probably Joeckel (or Fisher)

This tag does allow the Chiefs to make the best move for their team, regardless of need. What if they could trade down to 11 and Geno Smith is still there?

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: oops wrong thread.
DcmRulz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post

I actually see it as the complete opposite. It is semi-brilliant in a way. You don't think NFL teams are having the same conversations we are?

What if you are a team that wants Geno? That wants Joeckel? That wants Floyd or Milliner? No matter who is atop your board, the Chiefs now COULD take them, and I'd bet a ton of money we hear the Chiefs like all these different players, bring them all in for visits, etc, if the real goal is a trade down.
great point Shane... they don't need any of those positions desperately, therefore they could actually move out of it.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
great point Shane... they don't need any of those positions desperately, therefore they could actually move out of it.
But they would need to feel the need to jump Jacksonville. Who is Jacksonville's likely pick? That is the same crap shoot.

I think KC is set up well now to take the best player in the draft and that should have been the pick in the first place. Who they consider the best player in the draft is up for debate. I have to think Reid is drooling over Fisher or Joeckel.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Chiefs are quite willing to trade down.

If they are unable to get the kind of deal they want, there are so many ways they can go. With the Smith trade and by franchising Albert, they have addressed their obvious major needs.

While there are alot of positions they probably would prefer to upgrade, KC don't have that many glaring weaknesses.

there is no obvious top prospecy and the Chiefs if they do pick at #1 could legitimately go in so many directions. Take Dee Milliner for example, you could easily make the case that he isnt the best player in the draft, but with QB, OT and OLB sorted, perhaps he is the best fit for KC?
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I agree. This is all starting to seem pretty clever.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But the question becomes, who is going to want a particular player SO BAD that they feel they need to pay the price to move all the way up to #1 to get him? It was easier last year when there was someone like RG3 at 2, but without a clear cut top guy this year that's a lot more tricky.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nothing is a 100% guarantee in the NFL Draft. If there is one thing I have learned, it is that. Don't get so full of yourself, you'll end up looking dumb. As this conversation has proven, everything is on the table.

Eric Fischer at RT would be an ok pick for them.

Eric Winston wasnt very good this past season and actually graded out below average, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong but almost certain I recently read that.

Sure, a RT may not be an ideal #1 overall pick but he serves as insurance for LT if Alberts injury flared back up or if the Chiefs don't anticipate on extending him.

And with the new rookie salary scale it wouldn't be as crazy to take a guy and let him play RT.

Pretty much stole this idea from a combination of what I've heard a few people say today. The reasoning for Fisher over Joeckel was that he has RT experience and a few people who have evaluated those 2 far more than I care to believe Fischer has superior tools for the right side.

Milliner, Fischer, Loutulelei, Floyd would be my guesses if they can't trade out.
DrewyVuitton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's probably gonna be Floyd.

And then some people are gonna be like "BLAH THEY ALWAYS DRAFT SEC DL THAT DON'T FIT THE DEFENSE BLAH."

Then he's gonna be a beast and it's gonna be just like Calvin. Part of the joke but actually the right pick. Dorsey and Jackson should not preclude them from taking the best defensive player in the draft. And he can absolutely play the 5-technique on 1 and 2 and rush inside on passing downs.

And if not, Floyd goes to JAC at No. 2.

Floyd is the only hope for KC trading down unless someone inexplicably prefers Fisher/Joeckel to the other. Hopefully Philly or Oakland wants him bad enough to leap-frog JAC.

And I think they shop Albert.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewyVuitton View Post
Eric Fischer at RT would be an ok pick for them.

Eric Winston wasnt very good this past season and actually graded out below average, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong but almost certain I recently read that.

Sure, a RT may not be an ideal #1 overall pick but he serves as insurance for LT if Alberts injury flared back up or if the Chiefs don't anticipate on extending him.

And with the new rookie salary scale it wouldn't be as crazy to take a guy and let him play RT.

Pretty much stole this idea from a combination of what I've heard a few people say today. The reasoning for Fisher over Joeckel was that he has RT experience and a few people who have evaluated those 2 far more than I care to believe Fischer has superior tools for the right side.

Milliner, Fischer, Loutulelei, Floyd would be my guesses if they can't trade out.
I'm pretty sure Winston was quite good at RT for them
Old 03-04-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
But they would need to feel the need to jump Jacksonville. Who is Jacksonville's likely pick? That is the same crap shoot.

I think KC is set up well now to take the best player in the draft and that should have been the pick in the first place. Who they consider the best player in the draft is up for debate. I have to think Reid is drooling over Fisher or Joeckel.
wat. Where would he play?

Old 03-04-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewyVuitton View Post
You're wrong. Eric Winston was our best offensive lineman last year, according to PFF. Winston doesn't need to be replaced or moved, and neither does Albert.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I know it doesn't make any sense outside of the fact that its a need but is there any shot that we see Chance Warmack as an option at #1?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-04-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It's ******* hilarious how bad some of you guys (and these "draft experts") have wanted KC to take an OL in the first round. Christ, doesn't it get old?

Move Albert to G! No? How about Winston? Oh he was good last year? Well uh, why don't they just draft Chance Warmack!

Offensive line is not a need right now and you guys should stop trying to shove it down their throat.