Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 03-06-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry Matthew, I should've sent you another PM letting you know my big board for strictly for the morning in case I wasn't around for my selection.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
great pick by Chicago! they took my next target
I actually made that one because I texted Docta at 8:00 saying he would be up soon, and when I came back he still hadn't picked. Hopefully he likes it as much as you, haha.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers are looking to package 194 + 201 to move up

Old 03-06-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt, did you get the trade for 166 or not
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
Matt, did you get the trade for 166 or not
Yes, it should be reflected in the draft order. I still need to update the trade thread.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Check out the new forum mock avatar! I think this pretty much sums up how people feel about me and my early-morning texts.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gonzo, you mind reading SOB. If I knew that was who you aere going to pick, I would not have traded that pick away. Nice snag.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
gonzo, you mind reading SOB. If I knew that was who you aere going to pick, I would not have traded that pick away. Nice snag.
lol sorry CJ, I was desperately trying to move up to get an ILB, whether it was Reddick or Johnson.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Check out the new forum mock avatar! I think this pretty much sums up how people feel about me and my early-morning texts.
It was actually Denver that took Reddick. You have it as Minnesota in the post.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
It was actually Denver that took Reddick. You have it as Minnesota in the post.
My bad! That's what I get for commissioning under the influence.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Here's the Packers draft so far with the four picks remaining

32. Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
55. Sylvester Williams, DL, North Carolina
76. Brian Schwenke, C, California
88. Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
100. Vance McDonald, TE, Rice
132. Earl Wolff, SS, North Carolina State
161. Walter Stewart, DE, Cincinnati

Old 03-06-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like a lot of those picks. Especially Schwenke, McDonald and Stewart. All were on my board at some point.

******* Mayock bumping Stewart up to everyone.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I like a lot of those picks. Especially Schwenke, McDonald and Stewart. All were on my board at some point.

******* Mayock bumping Stewart up to everyone.
Loved his production throughout college and I never understood why he was so undervalued. I got him as an UDFA in the last Forum Mock

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Loved his production throughout college and I never understood why he was so undervalued. I got him as an UDFA in the last Forum Mock
This is looking like the first forum mock in the last 2 or 3 I wont get pulled away at the end. I wanted him as a UDFA.

It's mostly because he went to UC, bit of a tweener and the back issues on top of it.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft:
1) DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
2) SS Eric Reid, LSU
3) OL Kyle Long, Oregon
3) DE Brandon Jenkins, FSU
4) QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse
4) WR Chris Harper, Kansas State
4) RB Joseph Randle, Oklahoma State
5) LB Kenny Cain, TCU

mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I actually made that one because I texted Docta at 8:00 saying he would be up soon, and when I came back he still hadn't picked. Hopefully he likes it as much as you, haha.
My bad. Fell asleep early then forgot about it when I woke up. (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻. Baktiari was still on my board though, so it's all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
This is looking like the first forum mock in the last 2 or 3 I wont get pulled away at the end. I wanted him as a UDFA.

It's mostly because he went to UC, bit of a tweener and the back issues on top of it.
Stewart has been undervalued because of his spinal injury. He still needs to be cleared to even workout at his pro day. Some say he shouldn't play again, some say he can.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm here. Pick should be up soon.

edit: Er, guy I wanted was gone. Give me a minute.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 03-06-2013 at 03:10 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Broncos are interested in trading up in the 6th round. Hit me up if you're interested in moving down.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
The Broncos are interested in trading up in the 6th round. Hit me up if you're interested in moving down.
I PMed you about the possibility.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

Matt, the 178 has been traded. It was Pmed to you pending a player still being there. That player is still on the board so it is now Green Bay's pick
Old 03-06-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Tampa for taking Wood from me!
Old 03-06-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My pick will be up in like 15 minutes. 3 of my guys got selected in the last 10 picks.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I'm willing to trade down, so PM me now if you're interested, otherwise I'll probably just go ahead and make my pick once I'm on the clock.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
**** you Tampa for taking Wood from me!
No problem once again
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Ivory is available for a 6th and 7th rounder

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote