Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-06-2013, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearFan View Post
Mr. Poz51 - so what your saying in your epic trilogy of an explanation is that you like QB taken just not the one I gave you and still it still sounds like from all that you posted you have a LOT of "what if's" for your OLine. So my picks are still off ?
What I am saying is that Nassib makes sense (obviously having played for Marrone the last couple years) he knows the system and would not have to make the mental transition and could work on his mechanics, the GM has openly spoken favorably about Tyler Wilson and it would not surprise me if they liked him more and went in that direction instead. Nassib could easily be the pick, I also think Wilson could be it based on you mock. Either way your pick of Nassib is fine, just giving you something else to consider based on what the GM has publically spoken of in regards to Wilson. I actually like the two of them the most of any QB's in this draft so either is fine with me.

The Oline does not IMO have alot of "what ifs", but rather options. Losing Levitre is not the end of the world because there are options on the roster that actually fit Marrone's style of offense a little better IMO. They can also through drafting an LT, move Glenn over to RT shore up both spots in a way that again fits Marrones style and philosophy of an offensive line given the system he runs and his history. Lane Johnson is the long armed more athletic version of Justin Pugh his LT at Syracuse. I would be on board with Warmack if the options were not there on the roster already.

I think your first round pick, while a good value, does not really meet a need, so it is a little off. J. Jones medicals at the combine were not good from what I have read/heard so IMO they go Lane Johnson in the first and Nassib (or Wilson, you pick Nassib, cool with me) in the second and life is good :) Essentially the Nassib pick is not off.

Sorry about the length, perfect storm; was examing the roster, finalizing my teams notes, and looking at your mock ;)
Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

terrible 49ers draft. needs are right but bad players.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im secretly hoping we draft tavon for our offense, he would be such a stud.

i could def see a jenkins pick, especially if he lasted that long..... our bigger need would be CB though

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
IrishBrowns
Rookie

IrishBrowns hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I actually think this is a VERY good mock draft! Except I don't see any chance of DaMonte Moore dropping to the 2nd round. Also think there will be another 1st round QB..Likely Barkley. Very good though
IrishBrowns is offline   Reply With Quote