Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-07-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I don't see Ogletree in the 1st for the Bengals they have started to value character more with higher picks.
I know he wasn't an early pick but, them taking Orson Charles and also signing Burfict lead me to believe they wouldn't pass on Ogletree bc of his character
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBrowns View Post
When are people going to put multiple QB's going in the first round? Is everyone waiting til Kiper, Mayock and everyone else end up slotting up more QB's in the first round? Because it's going to happen.
I did not do any trades for this mock. Most teams at the back end of the draft, are doing pretty well at the QB position. If i do have a trades mock, it will have more QBs taken
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
asham27
Rookie

asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asham27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how Moore falls all the way to the Ravens. If he does, I'm sure they'd be ecstatic.
asham27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

His bad combine will make scouts go back to the tape. They will nitpick the guy and he is going to drop.

also welcome on the first post.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
causticon
Rookie

causticon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Cyprien is a FS and he's projected to go somewhere between 25 and 35
By whom? Also, the current Broncos FO drafted Rahim Moore, they aren't giving up on him yet. Sorry
causticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

what position makes more sense for the Broncos? I dont follow the Broncos much.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
causticon
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
CB and DT are pretty obvious. RT has been speculated because the Broncos have mentioned moving Orlando Franklin to OG. I thought he played fine last year at RT though. MLB is an option, but Elway said via the Denver Post that Nate Irving and Stephen Johnson would slug it out.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DT and a DE, the only 2 guys on the front 4 that are solid are Dumervil and Wolfe. Wolfe is likely to kick inside to DT and so they'd need a LE and DT.

MLB is also an obvious need. CB as well. I say TE but everyone puts more stock in the multi-year deals given to Dreesen and Tamme than I do, I think they're definitely expendable.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
causticon
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
DT and a DE, the only 2 guys on the front 4 that are solid are Dumervil and Wolfe. Wolfe is likely to kick inside to DT and so they'd need a LE and DT.

MLB is also an obvious need. CB as well. I say TE but everyone puts more stock in the multi-year deals given to Dreesen and Tamme than I do, I think they're definitely expendable.
JDR was extremely high on Jason Hunter last year at LDE, it will be interesting if they resign him. I can easily see the Broncos drafting a DE, but I'm not high on any at 28. Elway said in the Denver Post that TE was not a position of need, I put more into that than Tamme/Dreesen. The Broncos need a NT and figure out what to do with Wolfe.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

im thinking about making the Broncos trade back in my next mock. I figure with their position in the draft (right before the patriots). They are a likely jump position for a team in the 2nd round to come up.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by causticon View Post
JDR was extremely high on Jason Hunter last year at LDE, it will be interesting if they resign him. I can easily see the Broncos drafting a DE, but I'm not high on any at 28. Elway said in the Denver Post that TE was not a position of need, I put more into that than Tamme/Dreesen. The Broncos need a NT and figure out what to do with Wolfe.
I put about zero stock in things front office people say, especially this time of year. Jets personnel were saying RT wasn't a position of need and Wayne Hunter was our starter up until August last year, for example.

Or how about the Browns organization telling McCoy and the media that they werent going to draft a QB and McCoy was the starter? lol
Old 03-07-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
im thinking about making the Broncos trade back in my next mock. I figure with their position in the draft (right before the patriots). They are a likely jump position for a team in the 2nd round to come up.
I have them taking Jonathan Hankins in my mock, he'd be a solid fit and should be there at 28.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
causticon
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
I put about zero stock in things front office people say, especially this time of year. Jets personnel were saying RT wasn't a position of need and Wayne Hunter was our starter up until August last year, for example.

Or how about the Browns organization telling McCoy and the media that they werent going to draft a QB and McCoy was the starter? lol
I'm sorry, I took offense of you comparing the Browns to any other organization
Old 03-07-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by causticon View Post
I'm sorry, I took offense of you comparing the Browns to any other organization
Not really comparing any organization, just using examples to make my point that this is what they call 'lying season' for a reason. Everyone is going to talk up their own players, say they want to keep their players, say they don't need anything or anyone, etc etc. It's a game within the game.

There are a few exceptions like the Bills that play their hand face-up but for the most part everyone is full of it.