Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-06-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://soundcloud.com/pomdeterrific/...call-me-a-hole

Why can't I stop listening to this?

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just ******* awesome. BotY thus far.

New Moon - The Men

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 03-07-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These guys make some real ******* awesome music, can't believe it took me this long to grab onto these guys, but I ******* love it. I know a few of you (if you don't already know of them) will really really dig these guys.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best band to ever walk planet earth has told rolling stone this will be covered on their upcoming album :D

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 03-07-2013 at 02:10 PM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and just in case if anyone wants to take the dive...

Old 03-07-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
and just in case if anyone wants to take the dive...
Love that album. I still think OK Computer is their greatest work, but I pretty much love their entire catalog minus Pablo Honey. Other than Creep it bores me.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Love that album. I still think OK Computer is their greatest work, but I pretty much love their entire catalog minus Pablo Honey. Other than Creep it bores me.
OK Computer is great, I was too young to appreciate it when it came out so it doesn't have that nostalgia factor 'Kid A' has for me but it's still easily one of my favorites.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Kid A and Amnesiac are tied for my favorites of that catalog

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 03-07-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Kid A and Amnesiac are tied for my favorites of that catalog
I do love Amnesiac. Pyramid song and spinning plates are masterpieces.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

BTW, Hobbes, do you have a wristband or badge for SXSW?

I usually go without.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But, yeah, once you realize that you are an adult, age differences don't really matter much when you are talking with peeps.
One time, at SXSW, I talked to a guy who must have been at least 12-15 years older than me about Fugazi and Hot Water Music (who were about to play at Red 7). He bought me beers.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I want is to see Fugazi. Is that so much to ask :(

Hot Water Music is so awesome.

I might go see Boysetsfire in May, which would be nice. My friends' band is opening for them in New York (I believe they are also playing SXSW). It's the day after I plan on seeing Alkaline Trio, which should also be nice.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
The best band to ever walk planet earth has told rolling stone this will be covered on their upcoming album :D
It's being released on 4/20. It was rumored it was going to be released in June so this is good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It's being released on 4/20. It was rumored it was going to be released in June so this is good.
They're releasing the studio version of Alien Days on cassette on 4/20 if I'm not mistaken.

YOU KNEW WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT THOUGH <33333

Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
They're releasing the studio version of Alien Days on cassette on 4/20 if I'm not mistaken.

YOU KNEW WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT THOUGH <33333
According to their website they are having a special record store day release so I just figured it was the album. A single release makes more sense though considering the June rumored release date. Can't wait to see them at Firefly. I don't know why so many people knocked Congratulations.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
According to their website they are having a special record store day release so I just figured it was the album. A single release makes more sense though considering the June rumored release date. Can't wait to see them at Firefly. I don't know why so many people knocked Congratulations.
Because it was kinda boring and they didn't really pull off what they were aiming for which was a psychedelic masterpiece.

Just IMO.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
One time, at SXSW, I talked to a guy who must have been at least 12-15 years older than me about Fugazi and Hot Water Music (who were about to play at Red 7). He bought me beers.

They let your aggie ass into sxsw? Standards have gone down hill.

I kid I kid.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Because it was kinda boring and they didn't really pull off what they were aiming for which was a psychedelic masterpiece.

Just IMO.
I think expectations were just too high. I think it's still a really good listen.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Just IMO.
I felt that it was absolutely a masterpiece. It didn't get the commercial attention but I felt it was actually a complete album unlike OS.

*shrugs*

Old 03-07-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
I felt that it was absolutely a masterpiece. It didn't get the commercial attention but I felt it was actually a complete album unlike OS.

*shrugs*
I'll take another listen just to make you feel better.

I am notorious for being too harsh on new music.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:42 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They let your aggie ass into sxsw? Standards have gone down hill.

I kid I kid.
only because I am am not a hipster, nor am I a frat douche.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Last edited by TheFinisher : 03-08-2013 at 12:54 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote