Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richard Sherman seems like a piece of ****. He lucked out with the adderhal thing, what was the point of trash talking Skip.

On a side note I think that is the quietest I have ever seen Stephen A. Smith

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 03-07-2013 at 10:48 PM.
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weird. I think Richard Sherman going on this tirade just proved that he lets this get under his skin.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

richard sherman: the kanye west of the NFL

but please, tell everyone again how intelligent you are.

Last edited by robert pancake gallery : 03-07-2013 at 11:03 PM.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post

He's the skip bayless of the nfl.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was cringing watching this. Pure hilariousness.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So he's extremely talented and aware of how much of a heel he is?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow! Feels weird to say that I actually felt a little sorry for Skip having to put up with that garbage. But yeah, Sherman is one of the biggest tools in the NFL.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sherman may be having his fun in the sun now, but sooner or later other media members might start taking shots at him or whatever and he gets older and eventually declines and keeps talking trash I think it's just going to end badly for him. Sherman is dealing with people that have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I just don't see how this is helping Sherman. Everytime he gets burned by a receiver, even if it's just a couple of times, there will be 100 mics in his face grilling him about it.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 03-08-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:40 AM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So he's extremely talented and aware of how much of a heel he is?
i would say both are talented, while having laughably overinflated senses of worth; at least for kanye's arrogance he does have some degree of self-awareness that makes him something of an identifiable figure (maybe it's because i still think of him from his college dropout days). sherman honestly seems completely oblivious to how big of a tool he portrays himself as... but if he comes back next year and is an all-pro cornerback again then good for him, at least he will have one-upped jerramy stevens

Last edited by robert pancake gallery : 03-08-2013 at 02:47 AM.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:32 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha it's really funny how Richard Sherman was blatantly disrespectful to another person for absolutely no reason. That makes me like him because.....wrestling?
Old 03-08-2013, 04:59 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i would say both are talented, while having laughably overinflated senses of worth; at least for kanye's arrogance he does have some degree of self-awareness that makes him something of an identifiable figure (maybe it's because i still think of him from his college dropout days). sherman honestly seems completely oblivious to how big of a tool he portrays himself as... but if he comes back next year and is an all-pro cornerback again then good for him, at least he will have one-upped jerramy stevens
Comparing him to Jerramy Stevens? The guy who raped a chick on a lawn in college? Really?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:37 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I enjoyed this immensely, Sherman is putting an unnecessarily big target on his back. The sports media doesn't respond well to being attacked, and even though I'm sure most of them hate Skip Bayless this still won't sit well with them.

Richard Sherman is a great corner, but I'd be shocked if he duplicates this kind of production for the majority of his career. He showed vulnerability over the top at certain points during the season, and lucked into a few interceptions. He'll probably settle down in that Haden, Peterson, and Webb type tier with a 60ish QB rating against, but he'll struggle more than he did this season. With any slippage of play he's going to have a shitstorm or criticism that would have otherwise probably gone unnoticed or have not been cared about.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:16 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I was thinking the same thing, I love how he tries to explain that he's smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Comparing him to Jerramy Stevens? The guy who raped a chick on a lawn in college? Really?
I think the comparison was in that Jeramy Stevens talked a ton of **** after playing decent one year then came back and was completely irrelevant (and a jackass)...

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 03-08-2013 at 07:19 AM.
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:56 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this is how Richard Sherman really is, he is a complete jackass. It's okay to argue with Skip. It's okay to say he says takes ridiculous claims. But to say he is better at life than Bayless is unnecessary. Calling him names and insulting him is over the line. It's hard to have an argument with Skip Bayless and come out looking like the bigger fool, but Richard Sherman did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:02 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not a Skip Bayless apologist, but I actually think that Sherman came off more of an idiot then he did ripping Skip.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
If this is how Richard Sherman really is, he is a complete jackass. It's okay to argue with Skip. It's okay to say he says takes ridiculous claims. But to say he is better at life than Bayless is unnecessary. Calling him names and insulting him is over the line. It's hard to have an argument with Skip Bayless and come out looking like the bigger fool, but Richard Sherman did.
Yeah, that was too far. Like others have said, Skip is (or was) an accomplished sports journalist. Why do people think he has the job that he has? If ESPN were just handing out jobs to random trolls, JT would be on First Take.

It's very impressive that Sherman is an All Pro in the NFL and graduated from Stanford. Good for him. But **** him for being a douche about it.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Sherman may be having his fun in the sun now, but sooner or later other media members might start taking shots at him or whatever and he gets older and eventually declines and keeps talking trash I think it's just going to end badly for him. Sherman is dealing with people that have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I just don't see how this is helping Sherman. Everytime he gets burned by a receiver, even if it's just a couple of times, there will be 100 mics in his face grilling him about it.

Richard Sherman is the reason I HATE the Seattle Seahawks and why they're the one team I can't wait to see the Skins beat, (other than every chump squad in the NFCE!!)

Seriously, cornerbacks are supposed to be tone deaf. They can't hear anything except the echo inside their own heads about how great they are.

Haterz for corners don't compute.

If RIchard Sherman is really this sensitive and insecure, he's going to get exposed on the field soon.
A high number of picks doesn't always mean a corner is always in the right position in coverage.

I've seen WRs get behind Sherman, he's not the player he thinks he is.
Only Sherman thinks he's better than Revis.

Skip Bayless sucker punched Sherman and Richard held his chin out there exposed to get smacked.

I can't wait for this dude to take a big face plant on national TV.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham View Post
Perfect example of two guys who deserve each other.
Seriously. The world would not be worse off if they both had their mouths sewn shut.

One is a huge troll, acting like a jerkoff on purpose. The other's just a jerkoff by nature. They should just go Rudy Cool together.

They somehow made me feel sorry for Stephen A. Smith. He looked really uncomfortable; like he wanted to be anywhere else.

Last edited by Monomach : 03-08-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With everything you could possibly say about Skip Bayless, Sherman goes off on the most nonsensical rant on national tv that pertained to nothing. I hate skip, but this rant literally made no sense. Sherman looked like a ******* idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure Stanford is super proud that hes beating his chest about his Stanford education in the middle of his nonsensical, poorly articulated, classless rant.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm shocked Skip and Sherman aren't BFFs, both are such excellent trolls I wouldn't be surprised if this weren't staged.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
I'm sure Stanford is super proud that hes beating his chest about his Stanford education in the middle of his nonsensical, poorly articulated, classless rant.
Exactly. If he was ripping into Skip for something that made sense I'd be all for it. I was so confused how people were applauding Sherman like he put Skip in his place or something, when all he did was just throw a bunch of ad hominem insults at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol. Sherman did sound like a complete idiot, but it's fun having somebody talk to Skip that way. So it was awesome to me, loved it. Skip is a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To summarize my opinion, **** Skip Bayless. The cowardly shock jock has been going after pro athletes for years. I am glad someone attacked him personally, in fact, I wish Sherman would have took it a couple notches further. Bayless can go pray to Tim Tebow.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a jackass.

Here's hoping he regresses and gets anal raped by the media.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote