Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-08-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Vote change - dunno what I'm thinking.

Colts - Tank Carradine (1)

Colts - Damontre Moore (1)
Probably thinking that Carradine is a questionable fit in a 3-4 and projects better as a 4-3 strong-side end. That and Damontre Moore wont fall that far.

With Datone Jones and DJ Fluker at 2 votes you effectively voted for Ron Paul =P
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just love me some Tank Carradine. Moore would be a great pick too but I think Carradine will be the better player.

So to be clear, it's

Carradine (1)
Moore (1)
Jones (1)
Fluker (2)

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vote change - dunno what I'm thinking.

Colts - Tank Carradine (1)

Colts - Damontre Moore (1)
Thought you didn't like him?

And,

Colts - Carradine (2)

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just love me some Tank Carradine. Moore would be a great pick too but I think Carradine will be the better player.

So to be clear, it's

Carradine (1)
Moore (1)
Jones (1)
Fluker (2)
Oh whoops thought Jones had 2 as well
Old 03-08-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Thought you didn't like him?

And,

Colts - Carradine (2)
Carradine? I love him as a prospect. One of my favorites in this draft.

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-08-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Carradine? I love him as a prospect. One of my favorites in this draft.
Might've been a while ago. In a mock draft he was mocked to the Colts and a Colts fan was saying it was a bad pick or something. I dunno.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-08-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Might've been a while ago. In a mock draft he was mocked to the Colts and a Colts fan was saying it was a bad pick or something. I dunno.
*shrug*

I think if he hadn't gotten hurt he'd be a top 5 pick this year.

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-08-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts - Carradine (3)

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

SEA - Tavon Austin (1)

like moore here too
Old 03-08-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SEA - Moore (1)

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-08-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
*shrug*

I think if he hadn't gotten hurt he'd be a top 5 pick this year.
yeah it was you lol

Quote:
Carradine in the 1st? No no no. That's a terrible idea. Will be even be ready to play in September?
And, Seahawks - Justin Hunter (1)

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-08-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
fed36
Veteran

fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle - Datone Jones (1)

Austin (2)
Hunter (1)
Jones (1)
fed36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed36 View Post
Seattle - Datone Jones (1)

Austin (2)
Hunter (1)
Jones (1)
I think its Austin, Moore, Hunter, and Jones each with 1.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
fed36
Veteran

fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fed36 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
I think its Austin, Moore, Hunter, and Jones each with 1.
My bad...you are right..

Austin (1)
Hunter (1)
Jones (1)
fed36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tavon Austin (2)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Hunter (2)
Old 03-08-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Datone Jones (2)
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sea- Tavon Austin (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.

Last edited by Shupp : 03-08-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GB- Datone Jones (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

GB - Matt Elam (1)
Old 03-08-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

GB - Cyprien (1)

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-08-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gb - Lacy (1)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cyprien (2)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay - Elam (2)
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

GB - Datone Jones (2)

i done stole dis sig