Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
Any other numbers for him (cone, shuttle, split, bench, height, weight, etc.)?
Will Compton Vert: 32 Broad: 9'2" 40: 4.54 Pro: 4.12 3-cone: 6.86 60 shuttle: 11.35, 24 reps on the bench press, not sure of his weight, I think its in the 230 range and around 6'1

Kyler Reed , he is 6025 230 but weighed in at 225 for the event.
pro agility run (4.01 seconds) and three-cone drill (6.6). The vertical jump was better than the NU position record of 38˝ inches.

As far as athletic quarterbacks, it is disappointing to see guy likes Jake Locker and Ryan Tannehill not running read option plays, they ran them in college, well I know Locker did, I know Tannehill has athleticism to do it because he played wide receiver, not sure how many read option plays he ran, but I don't believe Russell Wilson ran any at Wisconsin. I think its a perfect way of helping out young quarterbacks adjust to the league, I don't think you can make a career out of it but it can help you adjust as we have seen so far.

Jeff Tuel definitely has talent, he was just in a mess of a program, Too bad Mike Leach wasn't there a few years earlier.

I don't know how McGuffie would do as a returner, he averaged 21 yards per return his freshman year, but only had 7. He only had 7 for the rest of his career. Maybe its something he can pick up? He had 5 punt returns in his career, one going for a td, but I don't think it was very long.

question, do they use electronic timing at the regional combines or is it just hand times?

Last edited by batsandgats : 03-09-2013 at 07:04 PM.
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote