Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-09-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
unclebucketts
Rookie

unclebucketts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default SLIM's NFL Mock Draft 2013

So here you go, tell me what you think. From TheFantasyFootballAuction website

We are auction all the time!

Pick # Team Player Comment

1 KC Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M KC has to take the surest bet in the draft with this pick and I'm still confident it's this OT even though Albert was franchised

2 JAX Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida I like the DT here for now especially since Star couldn't particpate at the combine because of a heart aliment. Still believe this pick is going to be DL of some sort

3 OAK Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah OAK needs help on the DLine big time. He's still a dominant force and I highly doubt this heart problem will be anything serious

4 PHI Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri The Eagles dumped Jenkins and Patterson so they are now in desperate need of someone to play with Cox in the middle of this new 3-4

5 DET Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama DET needs a pass rusher badly but they could use secondary help too. I think they will take the best player available here which is probably Millner

6 CLE Dion Jordan, OLB/DE, Oregon He showed off his speed at the combine which CLE will love coming off the edge as a pass rusher

7 ARI Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan He tested his way into conversation to potentially jump Joeckel. I don't see how the Cards pass on this steal if he's still available. They can always get a QB on Day 2 plus what good is one if they can't protect him

8 BUF Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia Buddy Nix said he wants a franchise QB and now the best one in the draft has fallen into his lap

9 NYJ Ezekiel Ansah, DE/OLB, BYU The Jets need help in so many positions that this could be any number of players. They might try and get their dynamic pass rusher again this year since Coples didn't show much

10 TEN Chance Warmack, G, Alabama The interior of this OLine was terrible last season and Warmack is considered by many to be a once in a decade talent at the position

11 SD Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma 2 weeks ago I thought the Chargers would be forced to reach for an OT here but with how Johnson looked at the combine this isn't a reach at all

12 MIA Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee Looks like MIA will resign Hartline but they need a true big play threat to grow with their young QB and he's the most talented in the draft

13 TB Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington This pick has to be a CB and luckily for them one of the best ones is available so they will jump at the chance to take him

14 CAR Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas All I think about is Hiro Nakamura letting Matt Ryan complete a bomb with less than a minute left to squanador a CAR win. He's not a starting safety in the NFL

15 NO Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia The Saints will be thrilled to have a player with his skills fall to them. They need dynamic playmakers in their front 7

16 STL Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina He looked as good as Warmack at the combine and the Rams need to upgrade their OLine in order to keep Bradford alive

17 PIT Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU PIT needs injections of youth all over their defense so they could definitely use Mingo's athletic ability

18 DAL D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama They need to protect Romo and run block much better in order to have a chance of getting back into the post season

19 NYG Bjoern Warner, DE, Florida State Every year someone like this slides and savvy teams like the Giants will not hesitate to scoop them up. They have some aging DE's so this makes sense also

20 CHI Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia They OLine help they covet will be off the board so unless they trade up they'll look elsewhere. They could use a speedy slot guy to use with Marshall and Jeffery

21 CIN Alec Ogeltree, LB, Georgia His off field issues obviously won't scare off the Bengals who have decisions to make at the LB position

22 STL Keenan Allen, WR, California Amendola may not be back and Quick and Givens haven't yet shown to be reliable so a WR like this could be considered

23 MIN Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State I'm sure the Vikes are hoping that a WR falls to them but there are none worth taking with this pick so they can address another major need

24 IND Barrett Jones, G, Alabama Andrew Luck was pressured a lot last season so it wouldn't be a surprise to see the Colts address their OLine

25 SEA Datone Jones, DE, UCLA Rumored that Pete Carrol loves his speed which is what he likes to draft for and they have visited with him more than once now

26 GB Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame Jason LaConfora said Jermichael Finley is probably gone. Eifert showed he is the best tight end in this draft

27 HOU Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU Would be an upgrade over Bradie James at a thin position

28 DEN Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama The more I think about it the less I think it's likely no RB gets taken in the first round. McGahee is getting up there and coming off an injury. Hillman is strictly a 3rd down back and Moreno is no sure thing

29 NE Kawann Short, DT, Purdue The Patriots have spent picks the last few drafts on other areas of the defense. They neeed to address the interior of the DL

30 ATL Alex Okafor, DE, Texas ATL needs to find someone who can pressure the QB and fill in for the void left by releasing Abraham

31 SF Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International Saw Donte Whitner show signs of age in '12 so Cyprien could be brought in as eventual replacement. He's getting a lot of buzz in SF over many other prospects at the position

32 BAL Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State Had Te'o here for a while but after seeing Harbaugh's expression at his 40 time I'm backing off that. The Ravens could bolster the interior of their line since Kemoeatu is a free agent and old as balls
unclebucketts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see Barrett Jones as a 3rd round pick so no thanks. I'd rather have Damontre Moore, Tank Carradine, Datone Jones, Kawann Short, Alex Okafor... etc.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Rhodes for the Bears
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rhodes, Moore, Elam, or Cyprien are much better picks for the Bengals.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:17 AM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the first pick for the Rams with Cooper. I think their second pick will be traded to get more picks. Not a fan of Allen.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:15 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Descent pick for Sf .
Old 03-10-2013, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fills a need for SF but nothing to pop open champagne for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't love Joeckel for KC. I'd much rather have Star or Fisher there.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't love Joeckel for KC. I'd much rather have Star or Fisher there.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need to project a trade for KC.....
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBam View Post
Need to project a trade for KC.....
ARZ moves up to #1 for #7 and their 3rd this year and next....That's way less than the trade value chart and I still wouldn't do that deal if i was AZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Coples didn't show much'. He is a completely different position. 5 sacks as a nickel interior rusher is amazing production for a rookie. Coples is solid. We do need outside rushers though, so the pick is good. But I'm really not sure why you think Coples wasn't good
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rather just wave at Geno and just go on living my life....aka No Thanks.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be content with Rhodes if Allen isn't there.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ughhhh please STOP with the OT to KC not gonna happen
Old 03-11-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very good Saints pick!
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Love It! Perfect Phins Pick!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This board would be pretty terrible for the Colts, but going with a late 2nd round talent isn't going to help anything. Datone Jones would be the best pick in this situation.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis Jones.... In the words of Kam Brady "Ill take those odds any day of the week."
Old 03-11-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ironically enough I'm pretty sure Harbaugh's 40 time look of disgust was directed towards Hankins, not Te'o. Don't know if you were being sarcastic and I am just missing it, if that is the case I am sorry. I am brain dead today.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote