Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-09-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gannicus is my favorite character so I also hope he has a spinoff though I am fairly sure he won't.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You were the guy saying a show sucked before you ever watched it. I've at least seen some of Supernatural, so get out of my face nerd.
I'm pretty sure the first few episodes comment was a giveaway that I may or may not have seen the first few episodes...(although from my understanding, it's gotten better but that doesn't change Supernatural being far more awesome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Gannicus is my favorite character so I also hope he has a spinoff though I am fairly sure he won't.
Favorite character not Ashur? Well we know who the real fan is here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm pretty sure the first few episodes comment was a giveaway that I may or may not have seen the first few episodes...(although from my understanding, it's gotten better but that doesn't change Supernatural being far more awesome)

Favorite character not Ashur? Well we know who the real fan is here.
Ashur has been dead for a while you crazy ************ but yes, even when Ashur was around Gannicus was still my favorite. He may not be as great anymore as he was in Gods of the Arena but I am still a big fan.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Vidae and Brodeur, how about you both grow brains and understand that you can't judge a show without have seen most of it (or in both of your cases at least one episode). Stop being dummies.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ashur has been dead for a while you crazy ************ but yes, even when Ashur was around Gannicus was still my favorite. He may not be as great anymore as he was in Gods of the Arena but I am still a big fan.
Ashur's **** rages on.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-09-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Vidae and Brodeur, how about you both grow brains and understand that you can't judge a show without have seen most of it (or in both of your cases at least one episode). Stop being dummies.

Vidae= Cena
Me= Brock

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-09-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

As long as in this scenario I get to be the greatest wrestler of all time, Goldust, I am happy.

Vidae wold be ******* Cena.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
As long as in this scenario I get to be the greatest wrestler of all time, Goldust, I am happy.

Vidae wold be ******* Cena.
I did pick a segment where Cena looked like a badass for a reason, and that was when all peeps liked him for a bit.

Dat grin.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-09-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I did pick a segment where Cena looked like a badass for a reason, and that was when all peeps liked him for a bit.

Dat grin.
I do vaguely remember once upon a time Cena not being as awful as he is now.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

House of Cards really is great. Loved the first episode but completely hooked after the second.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think House of Cards would have been even more awesome to watch once a week. But I didn't have the self control for that

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't click wrestling videos, so I'll assume Cena destroyed Brock and Brody is conceding this argument.

I am victorious once again.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't click wrestling videos, because wrestling is ****ing stupid.
There, I fixed it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I don't click wrestling videos, so I'll assume Cena destroyed Brock and Brody is conceding this argument.

I am victorious once again.
Brock did that to Cena's face.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-10-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I am on episode 6 of House of Cards. Really incredibly show. As much as I love Spacey as Underwood my favorite character is Peter Russo, played by Corey Stoll. I thought he killed it as Ernest Hemingway in Midnight in Paris and he is just so damn compelling in House of Cards.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I think House of Cards would have been even more awesome to watch once a week. But I didn't have the self control for that
I didn't have the self control either but i thought the whole season being released at once was awesome, turbo charged through season one in 3 days
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
I didn't have the self control either but i thought the whole season being released at once was awesome, turbo charged through season one in 3 days
I watched episode 1 weeks ago with friends. They all finished the show soon after. Just got around to watching episode 2 yesterday and have been hooked since. I have no problem with he show being released all at once though. Yes waiting a week per episode is nice because it is something to look forward too but I do that with enough shows already.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:08 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started season 6 of dexter, so far it's Been great, TWD not so much as of lately.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:27 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brock did that to Cena's face.
No. Cena razored. We all know this. Even people that have never watched wrestling know this.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Loved this weeks episode of Girls and Bar Rescue was incredible as always.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:00 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, what television programs have you guys seen every episode of?

Breaking Bad
The Simpsons (Up to Season 13, I think "How I Spent my Strummer Vacation" did me in)
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Da Ali G Show
Chappelle's Show
Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job
Freaks and Geeks (More pls)
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (Probably)
Beavis & Butthead (Probably)
Trigger Happy TV
Impractical Jokers

Yeah that's right, it's like 93% Comedies. **** the majority of your Dramas.

I've seen quite a few episodes of Scare Tactics too.. I'm almost caught up with It's Always Sunny, and at the top of my "To Do" list are Twin Peaks and The Wire.

Last edited by WMD : 03-11-2013 at 03:03 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:23 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TV programs that I've seen every episode?

Off the top of my head

Fresh Prince
King of Queens
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Family Guy
The Office
Chapelle Show (wish i had not seen the "lost season")
Walking Dead

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:15 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breaking Bad
Dexter
Freaks and Geeks
Undeclared
The Office
Community
Parks and Rec
Seinfeld
King of Queens
Glee
The League
Entourage
Friday Night Lights
Saved By the Bell
Fresh Prince

Also probably a bunch of old school Nickelodeon shows, too (Rugrats, Doug, Salute Your Shorts, etc)
Old 03-11-2013, 04:57 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
No. Cena razored. We all know this. Even people that have never watched wrestling know this.
That's when you cut the top of your forehead. What Brock did was punch Cena in the mouth to further the angle, you can't razor your goddamn mouth.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-11-2013, 05:08 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mad Men
Breaking Bad
The Wire
The West Wing
BSG
Game of Thrones
Better Off Ted
Justified
Freaks and Geeks
Firefly
Happy Endings
Arrested Development
Shameless(US)
Misfits
Californication
House of Lies
Dexter
Archer
Workaholics
The League
Louie
HIMYM
Black Donnellys
Futurama
South Park
Adventure Time
Lost
30 Rock
Parks & Recreation
Community
Modern Family
Rome
Entourage
Weeds
Psych
White Collar
Suits
Deadwood
It's Always Sunny
True Blood
Band of Brothers
The Walking Dead
Chappelle's Show
Tosh.0

and probably a lot more

Last edited by fenikz : 03-11-2013 at 05:10 AM.
fenikz is online now   Reply With Quote