Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
So, what television programs have you guys seen every episode of?
Off the top of my head...

Seinfeld
Psych
Monk
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT
Bones

That's all I got for shows that ran/have been running for 5+ seasons.

Some newer shows:
Glee
Once Upon A Time
Revenge
Smash
New Girl
Revolution

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Office
Parks and Rec
Community
The League
Archer
Always Sunny
Dexter
The League
Breaking Bad
Psych
Supernatural
Grimm (Only been 1.5 seasons but still)
Arrested Development
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead

I am sure there are more but thats all I got for now.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The O.C
Lost
The Office
Boy Meets World
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Seinfeld
Friends
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Family Matters
Rockos Modern Life
Hey Arnold
Doug
Rugrats
Batman (from the 1960s)
Batman the Animate Series
I Love Lucy
Harvey Birdman
7th Heaven
Vampire Diaries
Arrested Development
Revolution (only half a season but I'll continue watching it)
Saved by the Bell
George Lopez
Full House
King of Queens
Step by Step
Dinosaurs
Chopped
Iron Chef America
Sandwhich King
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones I remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This might be a long list.

Chuck
Lost
The West Wing
Studio 60
Sports Night
Criminal Minds
Psych
White Collar
Burn Notice
Monk
Suits
Veronica Mars
Friends
Seinfeld
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Mad Men
Friday Night Lights
Parks and Rec
Game of Thrones
Grimm
Community
Freaks and Geeks
Dollhouse
Caprica
The Event
The League
Archer
Terriers
New Girl
Revolution
Entourage
Rome
Black Donnelys
Dexter
Happy Endings
Arrested Development
Firefly
Prison Break
The Wire
Battlestar Galactica
Curb Your Enthusiasm
30 Rock
Scrubs
Numb3rs
Louie
Lie To Me
Star Trek: The Next Generation (shut up)

Currently working on Doctor Who. Just got into the third season.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 03-11-2013 at 11:38 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Game of Thrones
Firefly
Community
Parks & Rec
Archer
Workaholics
Lost
Misfits
Skins(UK)
House of Cards

Clearly I don't watch enough TV. And vidae, are you only counting the recent Doctor Who's? If not, good luck.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Clearly I don't watch enough TV. And vidae, are you only counting the recent Doctor Who's? If not, good luck.
Haha, yeah, should have specified. I started with the 9th Doctor, and I'm in the second season with the 10th, so 3rd in my weird brain.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This might be a long list.

The Event
Lie To Me
Does The Event even count? It was cancelled midseason. If we are doing this, I could add Do No Harm and a dozen other shows I watched that got cancelled after the Pilot. I did forget about Lie to Me. Good show and I'm pissed they cancelled it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is easy...

The Simpsons
Seinfeld
Dexter
The Wire
The Office
King of the Hill
Archer

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Does The Event even count? It was cancelled midseason. If we are doing this, I could add Do No Harm and a dozen other shows I watched that got cancelled after the Pilot. I did forget about Lie to Me. Good show and I'm pissed they cancelled it.
The Event ran for a full 22 episode 1st season.

Old 03-11-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah now what show that got cancelled in its first season who's cancellation still annoys me and isn't firefly? Kitchen Confidential, that was funny ****** show.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm prepared to be shredded here but does anyone else watch girls?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Gonzo and a few others do, but I just can't find myself caring about a naked Lena Dunham and her rich white girl problems.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 03-11-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i could do without her nude scenes. it's funny women find her so "ballsy" for her scenes but jesus christ her body's borderline repulsive

Old 03-11-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
30 Rock
The Wire
BSG
Futurama
Game of Thrones
The Adventures of Pete and Pete
Family Guy
American Dad!
Whitest Kids U Know
IASIP
My So-Called Life
Community
Dexter
Freaks and Geeks
Undeclared
MST3k (this one took place over several years)
Party Down
South Park
The Critic
The Sarah Silverman Program
Upright Citizens Brigade
Rocko's Modern Life
Salute Your Shorts
Fringe

and I am sure I am missing others

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 03-11-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
i could do without her nude scenes. it's funny women find her so "ballsy" for her scenes but jesus christ her body's borderline repulsive
That's the reason they find her ballsy, if she were hot she'd be "slutty"

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-11-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars has been discontinued after 5 seasons:

http://starwars.com/news/a-new-direc...animation.html

It says they are still going to be winding down so I think the stuff they already began working on for season 6 will be released in some format somewhere, so that's cool but sad to see the show go.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These lists have an astonishing lack of Boy Meets World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I know Gonzo and a few others do, but I just can't find myself caring about a naked Lena Dunham and her rich white girl problems.
Not until today do I understand that anxiety-induced OCD so severe that one attempts to pierce her eardrum with a Q-tip in defiance of all pains after she successfully pierced her other eardrum with a Q-tip is one of "rich white girls problems." And I wondered why Gossip Girl never amassed critical acclaim; it's likely because Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf weren't ever rich enough to afford the luxuries of such scintillating experience.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
i'm prepared to be shredded here but does anyone else watch girls?
Yeah, I've started watching it recently. I was looking for a new show and wanted to see what all the hype was about. I would say I generally like the show overall. It is well made and I appreciate the distinctness of the characters and how a lot of the episodes work to develop and show the true workings of a specific character or two.

My complains about it are similar to Rosebud. It kinda feels like the show forces the nude bodies in your face (yes we get it, realistic portrayal of bodies and stuff). It also is a bit of rich white girl problems kind of stuff. Some of the characters are insanely selfish which annoys me some, but I guess that can be seen as part of their character development/insight.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure what to think of this Bates Motel idea. Carlton Cuse is behind it, it's an interesting area to explore, A&E isn't much of a drama station, and the two leads are decently high profile movie stars. Curious as to how this goes.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
30 Rock
The Wire
BSG
Futurama
Game of Thrones
The Adventures of Pete and Pete
Family Guy
American Dad!
Whitest Kids U Know
IASIP
My So-Called Life
Community
Dexter
Freaks and Geeks
Undeclared
MST3k (this one took place over several years)
Party Down
South Park
The Critic
The Sarah Silverman Program
Upright Citizens Brigade
Rocko's Modern Life
Salute Your Shorts
Fringe

and I am sure I am missing others
SCRUBS!!!??
Old 03-12-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Walking Dead
Homeland
Rome
Spartacus
The Wire
The Critic
The 4400
Kings
The Big Bang Theory
Dead Like Me
Monk
Pawn Stars
Death Note
Game of Thrones
Oz
Breaking Bad
The Newsroom
The Sopranos
The Ricky Gervais Show
An Idiot Abroad
Psych
Bones
Shiguri
Basilisk
Twelve Kingdoms
Hell Girl
Naoki Urasawa's Monster
Oddities
Chappelle's Show
X-Men
Junkies (science channel show)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Following:

Old 03-12-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

that would be a nice poster minus the "2hr season premiere portion" imo

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 03-13-2013 at 11:24 AM.