Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
Did you hear the interview Geno had with Steve Mariucci on the NFL Network? It wasn't pretty. Most of the answers sounded like they were coached and when he had to think on his feet...

Mariucci drew up a play on the board, went over it, then erased it. A few minutes later he asked Geno to describe the play and the progressions. Geno was lost. He couldn't remember the progression and he forgot about one of the receivers (some guy Mariucci referred to as Jerry Rice). Now maybe he just got rattled and maybe he just had a bad day, but...
I saw the interview. IDK if I would say he was lost. He definitely didn't regurgitate it back all the way and got stuck. Barkley didn't nail it either when he was asked to do something similar by Mooch. And he's supposed to be a pretty heady QB prospect. It would have been nice to see one or both of them read back that play. I actually almost did. But I don't have a handful of people and several cameras on me. But, I'm just not sure how much stock I'd put in them getting or not getting that 100% correct.

I guess the point of my post is the Eagles are obviously interested or else they wouldn't be sending their entire front office down there to watch his pro-day. If they are truly interested, even if the Chiefs aren't, they need to at least try to make the Eagles believe they are to maybe open up a possibility of a trade down. Or, maybe do what Marty did with Eli Manning. If the Eagles are super high on Geno, then maybe the Chiefs should draft him and maybe force the Eagles to have to scramble and make a decision. IDK. Just a thought. But all that is contingent on how high the Eagles are on Geno.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote