Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-09-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
Any other numbers for him (cone, shuttle, split, bench, height, weight, etc.)?
Will Compton Vert: 32 Broad: 9'2" 40: 4.54 Pro: 4.12 3-cone: 6.86 60 shuttle: 11.35, 24 reps on the bench press, not sure of his weight, I think its in the 230 range and around 6'1

Kyler Reed , he is 6025 230 but weighed in at 225 for the event.
pro agility run (4.01 seconds) and three-cone drill (6.6). The vertical jump was better than the NU position record of 38 inches.

As far as athletic quarterbacks, it is disappointing to see guy likes Jake Locker and Ryan Tannehill not running read option plays, they ran them in college, well I know Locker did, I know Tannehill has athleticism to do it because he played wide receiver, not sure how many read option plays he ran, but I don't believe Russell Wilson ran any at Wisconsin. I think its a perfect way of helping out young quarterbacks adjust to the league, I don't think you can make a career out of it but it can help you adjust as we have seen so far.

Jeff Tuel definitely has talent, he was just in a mess of a program, Too bad Mike Leach wasn't there a few years earlier.

I don't know how McGuffie would do as a returner, he averaged 21 yards per return his freshman year, but only had 7. He only had 7 for the rest of his career. Maybe its something he can pick up? He had 5 punt returns in his career, one going for a td, but I don't think it was very long.

question, do they use electronic timing at the regional combines or is it just hand times?

Last edited by batsandgats : 03-09-2013 at 07:04 PM.
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kind of like Sam McGuffie, too.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I was really surprised McGuffie wasn't invited to the combine.
Can he return kicks???
McGuffie is one of the best pure athletes available in the draft. Hope he can catch and learn to run routes.
McGuffie reminds me a little of Tim Dwight who played at Iowa some years ago. both were a little stiff but fast as hell. doubt McGuffie gets drafted, doesn't fit the mold of an NFL receiver.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I posed this question last year, but what pro day numbers can I trust and which ones can't I trust? I know 40s are suspect but what about vert, broad jump, height/weight, & bench?
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Sheldon Richardson ran a 4.71 forty today at the Mizzou proday. Kind of what I expected him to run at the Combine, no idea where the 5.02 came from. He also performed in the shuttle and 3-cone drill.

TJ Moe who had a very underrated combine, kept all his numbers but did run the forty. No official numbers yet, but I've seen high 4.5s to low 4.6s. I think he needed to at least run in the 4.6s today.

Kendall Lawrence ran in the 4.3s. He won't get drafted but could get signed as a UDFA,
Usually when 2 guys from the same school run much faster at their pro days, the scouts and GM's will just mark it down as a super fast track and use their Combine #'s.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Mobile View Post
I know I posed this question last year, but what pro day numbers can I trust and which ones can't I trust? I know 40s are suspect but what about vert, broad jump, height/weight, & bench?
Most are suspect as the 40 is hand timed and we all saw at the combine that they are not completely reliable. If you look at Missouri's pro day where 2 athletes ran considerably faster times than they did at the Combine, GM's and scouts will simply mark it down as a super fast track and use their Combine #'s. They probably accept the other measurements.

In reality, each pro team likely has a chart on every track in America where Pro Days are held, and likely can equate it to Combine #'s. Unfortunately, we aren't privy to the information.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
McGuffie reminds me a little of Tim Dwight who played at Iowa some years ago. both were a little stiff but fast as hell. doubt McGuffie gets drafted, doesn't fit the mold of an NFL receiver.
he is pretty shifty/agile if you had caught any of the Rice games, he showed flashes of it at Michigan as well, I would say he is just as quick as he is fast, his 3.8 shuttle shows that, which would be the 2nd fastest shuttle in the last 10 years if I recall correctly, only 4 others have ran faster,
3.73… Kevin Kasper (WR) Iowa, 2001
3.76… Deion Branch (WR) Louisville, 2002
3.78… Dunta Robinson (CB) S Carolina, 2004
3.79… Champ Bailey (CB) Georgia, 1999

both of those receivers were similar height/weight Kasper at 6'1 190something and Branch 5'9 190 something, neither ran in the 4.3 range which is probably what McGuffie would have had at the combine if he was invited. Kasper did time as 4.43, not sure if it was hand timed, he had a solid careeer as a returnman and Branch has been a solid wide receiver. I thought Kasper could have been better utilized as a receiver, but you also have to remember slot receivers weren't heavily featured until like 2007.

nothing like Tim Dwight. With close to 400 receiving yards out of the backfield as a runningback Id say he fits the slot like a Percy Harvin type. I don't see how a 5'10/5'11 200 pound guy with his measurables doesn't fit the mold of an nfl receiver. His problem was vision as a runningback, there weren't many big holes at Rice, more like creases and against bigger teams he kind of looked like Reggie Bush did his first few years in the NFL trying to bounce everything to the outside, but he had some good runs up the gut on read option and nice receptions, good in pass protection as well. It looked like he was getting the hang of wide receiver his last year towards the end.

Dwight was more like a human missile with great straight line speed and not much else, and to show the laziness of evaluating players the Chargers got rid of Welker saying "they already had a guy like him in Dwight" who is all about quickness and not that great of top end speed, average at best, incredible burst though. I don't remember Dwight being that stiff though, just not the agility of someone like Welker.

Last edited by batsandgats : 03-09-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^

So why wasn't McGuffie invited to the combine with those credentials. Trust me when i say i hope the kid makes it and he probably should, but guys sort of get pigeon holed and it's a tough uphill battle. Should probably include him in the Wes Welker thread.

Jake Stoneburner had himself a nice pro day. It always seemed like his career was about to take off and then sort of sputtered. My take is when you play with QBs that have a read or two and then look to run is the TE sort of gets left behind. Tyler Eifert was pretty much in that mold this season for the most part.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Broad Jump and Vertical Jump numbers seem pretty reliable.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

Quote:
^

So why wasn't McGuffie invited to the combine with those credentials. Trust me when i say i hope the kid makes it and he probably should, but guys sort of get pigeon holed and it's a tough uphill battle. Should probably include him in the Wes Welker thread.

Jake Stoneburner had himself a nice pro day. It always seemed like his career was about to take off and then sort of sputtered. My take is when you play with QBs that have a read or two and then look to run is the TE sort of gets left behind. Tyler Eifert was pretty much in that mold this season for the most part.
Probably the same reason why Jake Sharp wasn't invited to the combine after putting up 1150 yards 13 tds in 8 games starting (not due to injury, but because the coach didn't think he was a "big 12 back") , the year before that a little under 1k splitting duties. He came into Kansas running a 4.5 and got it down to 4.3, yeah he had some nagging leg injuries his senior year but still put up 700 yards and 7 tds and was healthy by the post season. He could have put up sub 4.4 at the combine as well, some of the scouts had him timed in the 4.2 range while others had him at a low 4.3. Meanwhile a guy like Kahlil Bell gets invited when he never matched any of those numbers in his career and averaged 2.8 ypc his senior year, less than a 1,000 yards than Sharp his career and 11 less tds, only one decent season with 888 yards, and didn't show elite measurables. Yea Sharp wasn't a big back but he was shifty and fast, 5'9 195 pounds, great receiver out of the backfield, if anything he could have converted to the slot.

These people are just lazy with who they select and are quick to write someone off. I mean more cornerbacks ran over 4.66 last year than ones who ran 4.5 or under. I think they could have done a better job with scouting talent in that situation. I mean Danny Woodhead broke the all time rushing record and no invite and he wound up putting up great numbers. I think small school guys have a better chance of being past over though, but Kansas and Rice aren't that small of schools so its just sheer laziness. Hopefully McGuffie will get a better opportunity because he was more well known out of high school.

I believe Bell got an invite over Sharp because he was more highly touted recruit out of high school, I see it frequently, big time recruits who were mediocre(or below expectations for their recruiting hype) in college still getting invites, so its puzzling why McGuffie isn't the same way, because he was a 4 star recruit, he just never put it all together. Ryan Swope was a top rb out of Texas as well and put in the slot right away, maybe that would have benefited McGuffie, but he did show flashes of being a good rb

Last edited by batsandgats : 03-10-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only ones I trust are ones with video. Everything else is easily quantifiable and measurable.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.

CB (5'8, 186) Stephon Morris did 18 reps and was clocked in the 4.2-4.4 range (depending on the stop watch) for Penn State today

Last edited by underscore : 03-11-2013 at 01:36 PM.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love sam mcguffie, just picture him hurdling over everyone
Old 03-11-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
CB (5'8, 186) Stephon Morris did 18 reps and was clocked in the 4.2-4.4 range (depending on the stop watch) for Penn State today
Underrated player. Here's some notes on the pro day.

http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefoo...umbers_an.html

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any updates on California (PA) Proday? very interested in Rontez Miles' numbers and what teams were in attendance.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Any updates on California (PA) Proday? very interested in Rontez Miles' numbers and what teams were in attendance.
hes 100% going to be a steeler with the ink on his arm, they have a soft spot for fans of the team growing up and hes got it inked on his arm
Old 03-12-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
nofalcons10
Veteran

nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grand valley state wr Charles Johnson ran a 4.38 and had a 39.5" vertical.

Looks to be a late draft pick now.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/11/gran...consideration/
nofalcons10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scouts had Arthur Brown running between 4.56 and 4.62 at 236 lb.

21 bench reps, 32.5 vertical

Supposedly crushed the drills.

First round lock, people.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Scouts had Arthur Brown running between 4.56 and 4.62 at 236 lb.

21 bench reps, 32.5 vertical

Supposedly crushed the drills.

First round lock, people.
there is that team in Chicago that could use him.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
nofalcons10
Veteran

nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duron Carter Pro day
Quote:
He measured in at 6’3 1/8 inches and weighed in at 206 pounds. According to the report, Carter ran his 40-yard dash in the low 4.5′s. Some teams had him as low as a 4.46 while others had him as high as 4.53. Very impressive regardless.

In addition, he finished with a 10’5″ broad jump and he vertical came in at 35 inches.

Carter ran great routes and drew the interest of multiple teams. Those teams are currently the Bears, Panthers, Eagles and Chiefs. Carter and his camp now believe he will be drafted after his performance today.

All 32 NFL teams were in attendance at the Pro Day.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/20...-duron-carter/
nofalcons10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
there is that team in Chicago that could use him.
They had three guys there to see him.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not really pro day news.....

but tavon austin already has private workouts scheduled with the ravens, panthers, and patriots.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Harper beasted it up at K-States pro day, 4.38 40 @ 229
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Love him.

Teams that attended Rontez Miles' pro day...

Quote:
Arizona Cardinals, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Green Bay Packers, Indianapolis Colts, Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers and Tennessee Titans.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:21 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
The Knile Davis of WRs.

But seriously, I highly doubt that's a true time.

CBSSports reports him at 4.47-4.49: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/b...essive-workout
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote