Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-12-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default a Mock in progress

1. Kansas City Chiefs:
OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M

2. Jacksonville Jaguars:
DE Ezekiel Ansah, Brigham Young

3. Oakland Raiders:
DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida

4. Philadelphia Eagles:
QB Geno Smtih, West Virginia

5. Detroit Lions:
DE Dion Jordan, Oregon

6. Cleveland Browns:
CB Dee Milliner, Alabama

7. Arizona Cardinals:
OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan

8. Buffalo Bills:
LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia

9. New York Jets:
LB Barkevious Mingo, Louisiana State

10. Carolina Panthers (f/Tennessee):
DT Star Lotulelei, Utah

11. San Diego Chargers:
OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma

12. Miami Dolphins:
CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State

13. Dallas Cowboys (f/Tampa Bay):
DB Kenny Vaccaro, Texas

14. Tennessee Titans (f/Carolina):
DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State

15. New Orleans Saints:
DE Sheldon Richardson, Missouri

16. St. Louis Rams:
OG Chance Warmack, Alabama

17. Minnesota Vikings (f/Pittsburgh):
WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee

18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (f/Dallas):
CB Desmond Trufant, Washington

19. New York Giants:
LB Arthur Brown, Kansas State

20. Chicago Bears:
OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina

21. Cincinnati Bengals:
LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia

22. St. Louis Rams (f/Washington):
WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson

23. Pittsburgh Steelers (f/Minnesota):
LB Damontre Moore, Texas A&M

24. Indianapolis Colts:
OT D.J. Fluker, Alabama

25. Minnesota Vikings:
LB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame

Last edited by sbh15 : 03-14-2013 at 07:34 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been thinking about doing one of these as well, so kudos on getting started.

1. KC - I've got them taking Star, but Joeckel makes sense, particularly if they are leaning towards letting Albert walk next season.

2. Jags - I like your assessment of Shariff Floyd, and even though he's not been mocked there frequently, it makes a ton of sense. Throw in the fact that he's a Florida player, and it works out well.

3. Oaktown - Yup! I actually have the Jags/Oakland picks flip-flopped, but both teams have similar needs.

4. Philadelphia - I have Joeckel falling to them, and can see them picking Eric Fisher as well. Milliner makes sense, but I think they can get a corner later and focus on upgrading that line first.

5. Detroit - I really believe Detroit takes a chance on Ansah, and that's all I have to say about that.

6. Buffalo - I can see this happening, and I think the Bills will def. need to trade up to get him. I could also see the Raiders trading down Detroit or Cleveland and picking up Geno as well.

7. Arizona - With Smith off the board, I'll happily follow your logic. Good Plan B for the Cards.

8. Cleveland - I'm not sure how I feel about this pick. Warmack is the best player available, but I'm not sure Cleveland would want to spend a top ten pick on a guard. O-Line is okay in Cleveland. Maybe they trade down (again) and try to scoop up Xavier Rhodes. Maybe they reach for Rhodes here? They could also opt for another pass rusher, despite getting Kruger today.

9. NY Jets: If Ansah is available, I think he could definitely be the pick. I've got Jarvis Jones in my mock.

10. Tennessee: I think Werner's 40-time is going to drop him outside the top ten. I'd like to see Rhodes here instead.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it, because Barkevious Mingo, Jarvis Jones and Xavier Rhodes are still available!

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dead.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok I updated the top 10 and I'm working on the next 5-10 picks now
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
ok I updated the top 10 and I'm working on the next 5-10 picks now
Much Better.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote