Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-12-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Following:

I thought that at the beginning but not anymore. Definitely a great episode though.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Veronica Mars fans!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-movie-project

Watch the video. Hilarious. I'm gunna throw down $50 to $100 on this thing I think.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey Veronica Mars fans!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-movie-project

Watch the video. Hilarious. I'm gunna throw down $50 to $100 on this thing I think.
This was awesome. I'll toss cash down for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want a signed poster but I don't know if I wanna throw down $200, haha. I think $100 is probably my ceiling, with $50 being more likely.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really want a signed poster but I don't know if I wanna throw down $200, haha. I think $100 is probably my ceiling, with $50 being more likely.
I'll probably just end up donating $25 and getting the T-shirt, but it's still an awesome video/idea that I wish I could give more too. If nothing else, it's made me want to go re-watch Veronica Mars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'll probably just end up donating $25 and getting the T-shirt, but it's still an awesome video/idea that I wish I could give more too. If nothing else, it's made me want to go re-watch Veronica Mars.
I just re-watched it about a month or two ago. It's a quick and easy watch, and super entertaining. Plus, Kristen Bell <3 <3

edit: Someone just donated $10k to get the speaking part and all the perks, haha.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
These lists have an astonishing lack of Boy Meets World.
Are you ready for a sequal of girl meet's world ? I think they are coming out with both Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel are gonna star back in the show as parents . I hope it as good as the old one. Should be interesting.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2543796/ Girl Meets World.

Here is a more detailed page about the new show at EW

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/04/bo...-pilot-scoops/

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 03-13-2013 at 10:49 AM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
So, what television programs have you guys seen every episode of?
Breaking Bad
Dexter
The Wire
Battlestar Galactica
Psych
Seinfeld
Castle
Bones
Stargate: SG1
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Firefly
Life
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Arrested Development
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Sherlock
True Blood
Game of Thrones
Luther
Mushi Shi
Darker Than Black
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Archer
30 Rock
Parks & Recreation
Futurama
Scrubs
The League
Downton Abbey
Mad Men
The West Wing
Freaks & Geeks
Lost
The League
The IT Crowd
Workaholics
Reboot
Doctor Who (Series 1-7)
White Collar
Weeds
Heroes
Merlin
Mythbusters
Community
Homeland
The O.C.
Trailer Park Boys
Chappelle's Show
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
House of Cards
South Park
Band of Brothers
The Pacific

I may have a problem. There are at least 10-15 others where I've watched a tonne of the episodes but haven't bothered finishing them or keeping up to date with them like Entourage, House, Frasier, The Simpsons, Family Guy, etc.

Last edited by Vox Populi : 03-13-2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: EDIT. Forgot some and am probably forgeting more.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So the Veronica Mars Movie kickstarter is at $1.2m already. Their goal was $2m in 30 days. They might hit that in the first 24 hours. And I think they're going to exceed that by just a tad.

It is the fastest kickstarter program to hit $1m too. Yay.

Old 03-13-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, what television programs have you guys seen every episode of?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Firefly
The Office (US)
Being Human (US)
Veronica Mars
Breaking Bad
Psych
Jericho
Roseanne
Dead Like Me
Terriers
Alphas
The Vampire Diaries (I'm not even sorry.)
Parks and Rec
Sliders
Friends
Son of Anarchy
Eureka

There are more but those are the ones that comes to mind. It pains me that I can't say Warehouse 13 since I was late to the party but it will be joining the list in time.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Veronica Mars Movie Kickstarter is about to break $2m, which was their goal. On the first day.

edit: And they just broke it. Yay.

Last edited by vidae : 03-13-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's what you get when you mess with Tony Danza's cousin!
Old 03-13-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My goodness, Angela from Road Rules. Was wondering why she looked so familiar all episode. Such a babe.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:06 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got caught up with The Following.

Am I the only one still digging this show?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Just got caught up with The Following.

Am I the only one still digging this show?
I've thought it's gotten way better lately than it was at the beginning. It felt kinda corny for the first couple episodes, I like it a lot now.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm a fan of The Following.

Old 03-14-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is pretty horribad. Bacon is awesome, but Purefoy is about as interesitng as a plank of wood.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Veronica Mars Movie Kickstarter is about to break $2m, which was their goal. On the first day.

edit: And they just broke it. Yay.
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/veronic...195133868.html

Quote:
The "Veronica Mars" movie, which raised a record $2 million in less than a day on Kickstarter, has earned a greenlight from Warner Bros., an individual with knowledge of the production told TheWrap.

The go-ahead from the studio comes roughly 24 hours after star Kristen Bell and creator Rob Thomas launched a Kickstarter campaign to solicit donations for a big-screen version of the cult CW show. The two set a $2 million fundraising goal, but as of Thursday afternoon, the project has surpassed that number and attracted more than $2.7 million in pledges from 45,665 donors.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It is pretty horribad. Bacon is awesome, but Purefoy is about as interesitng as a plank of wood.
I think Purefoy is ok.

It's his disciples that are difficult to watch.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aw, Piggly III

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

I am Gus. You are Shawn.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I am Gus. You are Shawn.
Of course you are Gus.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Parks, Community and Archer were all great tonight.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They were all mostly solid, The Office on the otherhand...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Office was obviously a whole setup for the spinoff.

Parks was excellent. Community much more enjoyable than normal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote