Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-14-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Lions have needs at all of the positions the top 10 players are. Could make a case for lane Johnson, dee milliner, or a pass rusher. Wouldn't be surprised by anything but they tend to go BPA so I think if milliner is there they take him, if not a pass rusher and obv if fisher/joeckel are there they'll take them but I don't think Lane would be BPA at 5
I agree, Detroit would like to get one of the first two tackles or Milliner. This mock draft is kind of a nightmare scenario for them in terms of who is on the board when they pick.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job..... Arthur Brown can't last past the Packers pick.
I'd have that pick in within 10 seconds. Would run it up there.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great pick for sf. I would grab a safety for depth and that is a luxury pick IMO. We greatly need more safety help .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Added a 2nd round, really starting to think some of these LBs may fall pretty far, there's not many teams in the 1st half of the 2nd round that have needs at 4-3 LB or 3-4 ILB. Unless one of these teams pulls a Miami and gets a LB to replace one that appears to be locked in on their team.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Good job..... Arthur Brown can't last past the Packers pick.
I'd have that pick in within 10 seconds. Would run it up there.
Considered moving Arthur Brown to 25 to the Vikings, but in a 4-3 he projects better as an OLB which the Vikings don't need, they need a pure MLB, which is closer to Minter's skill set. Packers fans keep saying ILB is a need but I just don't see it with 3 starting quality ILBs on the roster, regardless of how good they are, they are still starters. MBN to have a position where you have 3 starters but are servicable as a need, Jets have 0 guards 0 safeties and 0 OLBs on the roster! That's my idea of a need lol
Old 03-15-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
8. BUF - Geno Smith - QB - West Virginia

41. BUF - Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse
44. CAR - Justin Hunter - WR - Tennessee
46. STL - Terron Armstead - OT - Arkansas P.B.
49. NYG - Zach Ertz - TE - Stanford
53. CIN - Robert Woods - WR - USC
Two QB's with their first 2 picks?? Wah.... I guess its possible if they would like to double down at QB and really have a QB battle. IMO they ar more likely to take Hunter, Woods, Ertz or Armstead.
Based on what I have been reading lately, I get the feeling that they like Barkley alot. Marrone has even commented in the past that he felt like Barkley would have challenged Luck for the #1 QB last year ahead of RG3.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Two QB's with their first 2 picks?? Wah.... I guess its possible if they would like to double down at QB and really have a QB battle. IMO they ar more likely to take Hunter, Woods, Ertz or Armstead.
Based on what I have been reading lately, I get the feeling that they like Barkley alot. Marrone has even commented in the past that he felt like Barkley would have challenged Luck for the #1 QB last year ahead of RG3.
I messed up. Forgot I had Geno Smith go there I thought the Browns took him.

Fixed it, they're taking Hunter in the 2nd now. MB

Last edited by Robcards : 03-15-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kick ass Vikings mock.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Vikings selections.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
You had me at "Oakland trades down."
^This right here.

Although I'm curious as to the value of getting "a 3rd or 4th" for a team to jump to #3 from #7. I guess beggars can't be choosers, I think I would disagree less if you just removed "or a 4th" from the mix.

Taking Star makes me happy and scares me all over again at #7.

If we are talking draft day and this happens, I think the Jets may end up trading up to #7 to take Geno ahead of Buffalo and from there I could see St Louis trading up to get Johnson at #9 if they can't get Long locked up.

I guess my point is, don't stop there. Raiders could easily trade down a couple more times. They have that many needs. And I don't know that they are too in love with any of the top talents.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
BigBearFan
Rookie

BigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Getting ready to post my 2nd mock attempt & I LOVE your Bears' picks !
Mine is rather similar - check it out in a few
BigBearFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
If we are talking draft day and this happens, I think the Jets may end up trading up to #7 to take Geno ahead of Buffalo and from there I could see St Louis trading up to get Johnson at #9 if they can't get Long locked up.
NO. Tannenbaum got fired for doing that nonsense. Flat out no. If the Jets trade up in the 1st round of this draft, I am absolutely done with them until they get a GM who isn't a mouth breather. Izdik seems like a smart guy from what I've seen him do in free agency thus far, so a trade up is absolutely NOT happening.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearFan View Post
Getting ready to post my 2nd mock attempt & I LOVE your Bears' picks !
Mine is rather similar - check it out in a few
Thanks! Glad you like it, I'll make sure to give you feedback on your Jets mock
Old 03-16-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NO. Tannenbaum got fired for doing that nonsense. Flat out no. If the Jets trade up in the 1st round of this draft, I am absolutely done with them until they get a GM who isn't a mouth breather. Izdik seems like a smart guy from what I've seen him do in free agency thus far, so a trade up is absolutely NOT happening.
I have heard Jets really love Geno, have you heard the same?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I have heard Jets really love Geno, have you heard the same?
Nope. Haven't heard the Jets linked to any QBs in this draft. Probably not drafting one.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Nope. Haven't heard the Jets linked to any QBs in this draft. Probably not drafting one.
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...rginia_qb.html

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-geno-smith/

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

No way they went to West Virginia's proday? I'd be shocked if they didn't... How's that = interested in Geno Smith? Lol
Old 03-17-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this mock for the Niners but the Elam pick does worry me. I like him a lot as a player but with his size idk if he will hold up over a full season.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Damontre Moore would be a better option for NO Trufant.
Jones > Moore
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote