Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like we all know who to call when we need to trade for a closer this year.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got to get a 10 out of at least one category.

Won't be HRs, RBI, SBs or Wins.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I got to get a 10 out of at least one category.

Won't be HRs, RBI, SBs or Wins.
Don't settle for 10, go for 12!

haha
Old 03-15-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm willing to trade up in this round if anyone wants to swap 5th/6th rounders.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Rangers fan, I'm happy to see Matt Harrison selected.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
As a Rangers fan, I'm happy to see Matt Harrison selected.
He was in the mix for my last keeper spot, but ended up going with Parker for upside/youth. I like Harrison, he was great for me last year. I think he's in for a bit of regression, though.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
He was in the mix for my last keeper spot, but ended up going with Parker for upside/youth. I like Harrison, he was great for me last year. I think he's in for a bit of regression, though.
I agree. Until he proves consistency, he's just the next Scott Feldman to me.

I texted juggy boy

Last edited by D-Unit : 03-15-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. Until he proves consistency, he's just the next Scott Feldman to me.

I texted juggy boy
Harrison has been good for two years running, and he's generally just a lot better.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Harrison has been good for two years running, and he's generally just a lot better.
two years, shmoo years... i'm skeptical, but hopeful.

but hey, mark teixeira sure did us a favor... who knew we'd get anything from harrison back then? salty was the big fish at the time and he fizzed out quickly. if only neftali was healthy... :(
Old 03-15-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Didn't think Niese would get past GF?
Old 03-15-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Didn't think Niese would get past GF?
I didn't really think of GF. All I knew was I was really hoping he'd make it to me with this pick.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you XIO!!! I was going to take him. I don't care he's a Met though just because he's such an underrated fantasy SP. I've had him 2 in a row now I believe.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-15-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I didn't really think of GF. All I knew was I was really hoping he'd make it to me with this pick.
Oh. That's neat then.

I always seem to double guess my picks. I need to draft with more confidence!

But I do kinda try to guess who to take based on who's drafting around me. I really wanted Kenley Jansen but didn't think KCJ was going to take him. When he didn't I was like "Yay!" ... but then....

"What say you of Brodeur?" had to happen. LOL!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I thought for sure Kenley would go to KCJ with that last pick. It was the exact pick he took him with last year in the draft.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly I never give any thought to who might get selected based on owner. I just worry about my "value board." I'm super pumped for next 2 picks. I didn't think a lot of these players would be around for me to take.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-15-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Honestly I never give any thought to who might get selected based on owner. I just worry about my "value board." I'm super pumped for next 2 picks. I didn't think a lot of these players would be around for me to take.
I don't stick to a value board. I usually have a handful that I debate over and then choose one.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Good picks GF.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I like 1 of the 2, GF.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I like 1 of the 2, GF.
Hudson I should know what I'm getting.

Gomez is a straight gamble. I think last year was flukey and I don't care about his OBP right now. With that said I need the SB, R, and if he even hits 15 HR this year and all my other guys stay healthy I'm going to predict I get the full 12 in HR this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-15-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Hudson I should know what I'm getting.

Gomez is a straight gamble. I think last year was flukey and I don't care about his OBP right now. With that said I need the SB, R, and if he even hits 15 HR this year and all my other guys stay healthy I'm going to predict I get the full 12 in HR this year.
I had Gomey last year, but he didn't produce big until the standings were basically locked at the top.

His .300 OBP will be a stinker though. My OBP is projected to be sky high right now.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Hoping BF didn't leave for the night ...
Old 03-15-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Hoping BF didn't leave for the night ...
My fault if he did. I saw he picked almost right away but I couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted to do.

Yeah his OBP is terrible but I'm hoping it doesn't kill me if I end up starting him a lot.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, I was drunk anyway. Thankfully I had a list.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Sorry, I was drunk anyway. Thankfully I had a list.
And you took the player I predicted you would.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carlos Gomez getting selected over any Mets' OF is a sad sight.
Closed Thread