Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-16-2013, 03:15 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
At least he needed to be out there since it was a close game.
I suppose, but its just really unlucky that he broke his foot on the very last play while contesting a shot. I would have much rather lost this game than lost Jordan Adams.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:13 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Georgetown just lost a #1 seed in the east regional which takes place at their home court at Verizon, that hurts, as a #2 seed no way they stay in the east region they are definitely being shipped out west.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh you guys...

I was at the bar with some buddies (all non Iowa fans) who were going nuts and like, "Iowa looks awesome, they're going to blow out MSU and make the tourny for sure!" I had to tell them not to get their hopes up, we like to randomly go on 8 minute scoring droughts...

But seriously, what a pitiful display of basketball in the 2nd half. It was like we came out and tried to stall for 20 minutes, there was no player or ball movement and it turned into one pass forced shot or ISO ball forced shot. That is the #1 reason we are an NIT team...we can't close out games.

Sigh...oh well, next year we should easily make the tournament, hopefully they schedule some decent OOC teams.

Also would like to reiterate that Iowa fans are complete morons. Most are saying that was the worst officiated game ever (hilarious) and also saying we are still a tourny team (even more hilarious) because we played in the Big Ten and other teams didn't.

Last edited by iowatreat54 : 03-16-2013 at 09:37 AM.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching this NC State-Miami game.

What the hell happened to this NC State team?? They have a lot of talent, but were they overhyped based soley on last year's tourney run??

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way to self destruct Miami

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I suppose, but its just really unlucky that he broke his foot on the very last play while contesting a shot. I would have much rather lost this game than lost Jordan Adams.
It seems like athletes are more fragile than ever.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I think G'town just lost #1 seed.

I still think Duke is safe but probably the 4th #1 Seed.
Duke, Indiana, and Gonzaga are locks for #1 seeds. It's that 4th one that's up for debate. Likely to be Louisville, but if they lose, Kansas has a chance if they beat K-State.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Badgers beat Michigan yesterday, Indiana today and now they'll get Michigan State or Ohio State tomorrow.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Watching this NC State-Miami game.

What the hell happened to this NC State team?? They have a lot of talent, but were they overhyped based soley on last year's tourney run??
Probably to an extent. At the time it probably made sense to rank them relatively high. Really talented team looked like they were putting things together, no major defections, and some more high level talent coming in didn't hurt either. Figure the additional year of experience might take them from good to great, but it didn't. College hoops has been fairly wide open this year, but they obviously didn't come close to expectations.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tom crean continues to be bo ryan's sex slave

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would a Miami win in the ACC title game get them a #1 seed?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
That one's really interesting because you have Duke, which is basically a lock for a #1 in the same conference as Miami with Miami having won both conference championships (potentially) and not also getting a #1. I think Miami is stuck with a #2.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They'd have won the ACC regular season and tournament so I'd say that's worthy enough of getting the nod over Duke.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I look at it, If Kansas wins tonite over Kstate. I'm not sure how they don't get a #1 seed. Then you got Miami if they win tmrw afternoon.

I'm thinking Indiana,Gonzaga,Miami(if they win), Kansas(if they win).

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-16-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
They'd have won the ACC regular season and tournament so I'd say that's worthy enough of getting the nod over Duke.
I don't know how the selection committee could justify giving Duke a #1 seed over Miami if the Hurricanes do win the ACC Conference Tournament tomorrow. That would give Miami the ACC Regular Season and Tournament Championships. They split the season series with Duke, with the Blue Devils winning by 3 at home, while the Canes won by 27 in Miami.

I get Duke has the #1 RPI, but Miami is #4. Both teams are 7-3 in their last 10.

I would give the nod to Miami.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know how the selection committee could justify giving Duke a #1 seed over Miami if the Hurricanes do win the ACC Conference Tournament tomorrow. That would give Miami the ACC Regular Season and Tournament Championships. They split the season series with Duke, with the Blue Devils winning by 3 at home, while the Canes won by 27 in Miami.

I get Duke has the #1 RPI, but Miami is #4. Both teams are 7-3 in their last 10.

I would give the nod to Miami.
They'll screw Miami and give a #1 seed to Duke. Mark my words. The NCAA made of mockery of themselves investigating Miami. They will pay the price for the NCAA's incompetence.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcus Paigeeeeeeeeeee coming up big atm interesting to see what happens at PG next year with Britt.

FOUL SHOOTING ****
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron ******* Craft <3333

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
The more I look at it, If Kansas wins tonite over Kstate. I'm not sure how they don't get a #1 seed. Then you got Miami if they win tmrw afternoon.

I'm thinking Indiana,Gonzaga,Miami(if they win), Kansas(if they win).
If K-State wins, do they pull a 2-seed? They're on quite the run.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
They'll screw Miami and give a #1 seed to Duke. Mark my words. The NCAA made of mockery of themselves investigating Miami. They will pay the price for the NCAA's incompetence.
If Kansas wins neither of them will get a #1 seed. If Kansas loses, Miami gets it (assuming they beat UNC).

The difference between #1 and #2 is almost totally irrelevant anyway, so to make a big conspiracy theory out of it is dumb.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
If Kansas wins neither of them will get a #1 seed. If Kansas loses, Miami gets it (assuming they beat UNC).

The difference between #1 and #2 is almost totally irrelevant anyway, so to make a big conspiracy theory out of it is dumb.
Getting to play a 15 seed versus a 16 seed can be a big difference. In some of the joke conferences, teams get hot and win the conference tourney with losing records.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
If K-State wins, do they pull a 2-seed? They're on quite the run.
I don't know about a 2 seed, but definitely locked in at 3.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-16-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are forgetting Louisville.

They are still very much in the mix for #1 seed and are still playing.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
You guys are forgetting Louisville.

They are still very much in the mix for #1 seed and are still playing.
I'll tell you why I'm secretly ignoring L'ville in our talk about # 1 seeds.....I think Cuse wins tonite.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-16-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You might be right.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote