Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-14-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Wow, do you guys view this as professional??

[i]Chris Steuber ‏@ChrisSteuber
Leave 'em wanting more on the 27th... ball out! RT @MattBarkley better believe it!View conversation Hide conversation Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite More
Embed Tweet 19 hrs Chris Steuber ‏@ChrisSteuber Two weeks from today, the 180s on @MattBarkley will be in full effect after #USC Pro Day. No more ridiculous 2nd round talk. Top 10 pick.Details Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite More Embed Tweet
I don't know, but I agree with him. Barkley is definitely a first round QB.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Cardinals not represented at the WVU Pro Day today. Schweird.

https://twitter.com/ChrisSteuber/sta...80055508262912
yea, 29/32 teams were present; dallas and seattle the other 2

seattle not suprising since the other 2 top prospects, bailey and austin arent really a need since they got harvin

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles Johnson, WR Grand Valley State (Division II)

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/11/gran...consideration/

6'1-6/8", 215 lbs
4.38, 4.39 40
39.5" Vertical
11'1" Broad Jump
4.31 Short Shuttle
6.96 3-cone
14 reps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IhmE4XhkCQ

Hard to see the finish, so I can't measure his actual 40. I do have his 20-yard split at 2.57, though.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patrick Southern ‏@patricksouthern
Geno Smith at #WVU Pro Day: 60-of-64 (93.7%) vs. no defense. Smith vs. Baylor: 45-of-51 (88.2%). Meaning Baylor's D is 5.5% better than air.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasho View Post
Did you watch the two games in mentioned? He looked terrible, indecisive, not physical, etc. K-State asked him to miss tackles, take terrible angles, not get any depth on pass drops.

Obviously you've got a not-so-hidden agenda when it comes to Brown. You've been watching him since high school. Obviously, you want him to do well and in your heart of hearts you shrug off bad performances as accidents and only pay attention to the things you want to see. I don't fault you for that and understand totally where you are coming from.

Again, I wanted to like Brown. Again, from the two tapes I watched recently there was very little to like. Just for you I will go back and find a tape against a team that didn't run the spread.

As for whether he weighed 236 or 241 is not important, I went off monomarch's numbers, not mine. I didn't check to see if his numbers were right or not nor do I care. He's little and from what I have seen, he plays little. Also, according to NFLdraftscout. Brown weighed in, though he didn't play, at the Senior Bowl at 228... tell me how he gained 13 lbs in a month and tell me it is real weight. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...013&genpos=OLB

As for me no knowing what I speak of... that's laughable as I am right far more often than I am wrong. I am basing my assessment on what I have seen, not on some love affair wtih a prospect I have been jocking since his high school days. But again, I will go back and watch more of him... but you need to go back and watch the two games I mentioned and tell me you actually SAW him playing well.
I've watched every game the guy has played the past two seasons. youve watched 2 games. big deal
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:08 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, but you were dogging his measurables as if someone was making the argument that he possessed elite physical characteristics. I'm just pointing out that people who like him never based it on his measurables.
Actually, my argument with his measurables never said they were bad, just that they were merely decent-to-good, nothing that would propel a prospect with bad tape into the first round. His measurables are okay... but the one poster seemed to think that after he ran 4.56-4.62 (handtimed) at his pro day, thati it would vault him into the first round.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:11 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I've watched every game the guy has played the past two seasons. youve watched 2 games. big deal
Good for you. You're an Arthur Brown afficionado. He's still an arm tackler that looks absolutely lost in space. Sorry that your crush on him has diluted your ability to view him objectively.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:22 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

Oh, and constantly runs around blocks to the outside when the run is to the inside and vice versa. Just watched him against Miami. He had two nice plays (not including the fumble recovery in which he was gifted a recovery by not being close to the tackle) and several poor ones. He ranges sideline to sideline very nicely but for the most part, arm tackles, is clueless in zone, when he doesn't take on and get velcroed to blocks, he runs around them.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:27 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually, my argument with his measurables never said they were bad, just that they were merely decent-to-good, nothing that would propel a prospect with bad tape into the first round. His measurables are okay... but the one poster seemed to think that after he ran 4.56-4.62 (handtimed) at his pro day, thati it would vault him into the first round.
I disagree that it would necessarily vault him up the charts, but it is a plus because it was faster than projected.

As far as you saying you described his measurables as decent to good, I definitely didn't get that from your commentary which was largely negative in tone.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that hit against Ohio State didn't cause him to leave Michigan. It was his differences with RichRod, who put him out there on that kick return when he just suffered a concussion from going across the middle and his qb leading him into a vicious hit that resulted in a concussion. The longer you wait from a a concussion the less likely you are to get another one, so what does RichRod do? reduces his carries at runningback and puts him on return duties, the most dangerous spot to put him recovering from a concussion. Plus there was a death in his family and he needed to be closer to home. He hasn't had a concussion since his freshman season, plus RichRod didn't see him as his starting runningback despite showing flashes as a true freshman when he was like 180 pounds soaking wet. Now he is bulked up and sure he wouldve done fine in the big 10 had he stayed. Rice never utilized his talent to the fullest, they would have 4 different qbs playing in one game and would mix up schemes throughout the game, its called a grab bag offense, you can't be good on offense if you don't stick with one thing, pick a scheme and stick to it. He still put up 1200 yards and 9 tds that sophomore year and had nagging leg injuries his junior year. He finally got the hang of wide receiver putting up 80 yards in his last game (bowl game).
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Geno Smith at #WVU Pro Day: 60-of-64 (93.7%) vs. no defense. Smith vs. Baylor: 45-of-51 (88.2%). Meaning Baylor's D is 5.5% better than air.

The last time Baylor played anything resembling defense was when they tried to block A&M from joining the SEC..
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I disagree that it would necessarily vault him up the charts, but it is a plus because it was faster than projected.

As far as you saying you described his measurables as decent to good, I definitely didn't get that from your commentary which was largely negative in tone.
My intent was to state that his measurables alone would do little to vault him up. The original poster seemed to be trying to establish that his measurables were further icing on the cake and would either cement or vault him into round 1.

According to NFL.com, his measurables weren't nearly what was posted here. They have him listed at 4.67 and 4.68 in the 40 with his 3 cone and shuttle not being particularly impressive. I don't have an issue with 4.67 and 4.68 but with him weighing in at 236 lbs at his pro day (the one poster had to point out he was 241, not 236 even though he was indeed 236) and the fact that he looks far smaller on the field, I think he isn't nearly fast enough to overcome his obvious deficiencies and find himself in round 1.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My intent was to state that his measurables alone would do little to vault him up. The original poster seemed to be trying to establish that his measurables were further icing on the cake and would either cement or vault him into round 1.

According to NFL.com, his measurables weren't nearly what was posted here. They have him listed at 4.67 and 4.68 in the 40 with his 3 cone and shuttle not being particularly impressive. I don't have an issue with 4.67 and 4.68 but with him weighing in at 236 lbs at his pro day (the one poster had to point out he was 241, not 236 even though he was indeed 236) and the fact that he looks far smaller on the field, I think he isn't nearly fast enough to overcome his obvious deficiencies and find himself in round 1.
He was reported at 241 at the combine.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am super confused. So much of what he says is the OPPOSITE of how Arthur Brown plays.

...and I don't care one bit for Gil Brandt's numbers. He proved with his hand-timed combine numbers that he can't control his 400-year-old thumb any more than he can control his senile thoughts.

"According to draft insider Tony Pauline, Kansas State LB Arthur Brown "blew up" his pro day workout.

We already blurbed that Brown weighed in at 236 pounds and recorded 21 bench press reps, a notable number since some of have speculated he is dealing with a shoulder injury. Brown's forty time ranged from 4.58 to 4.62 seconds and during the workout he "was sensational, showing a quick change of direction and losing no momentum altering his angle of attack," Pauline writes. "He was fast in every direction and really solid in ball drills." We consider him a top 10 talent, although he might be selected much later. Mar 13 - 9:52 AM"

Last edited by Monomach : 03-15-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Azhais
Rookie

Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Azhais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alabama NT Jesse Williams ran a 4.84 at his pro day. 6'4/326#.
Never noticed him that much watching the Tide play. Is he any good(worth a lat first/2nd round pick)??

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 03-16-2013 at 01:23 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:04 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jawan Jamison with some horrible numbers:

4.64, 4.60 40
4.52 Short Shuttle
7.28 3-cone

http://www.scarletknights.com/ck/fil...ay_results.pdf
Old 03-17-2013, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Alabama NT Jesse Williams ran a 4.84 at his pro day. 6'4/326#.
Never noticed him that much watching the Tide play. Is he any good(worth a lat first/2nd round pick)??
Nope. It was speculated he would blow up workouts and that he's a workout warrior. The 4.84 was the fastest reported and hand-timed. Seen other reports between 4.9 and 5.05. This is the issue with hand-timed 40s you are reliant on someone's reaction time and hand-eye coordination which will differ from scout to scout.

At least that'll push Jamison down into the mid-to-late rounds for a value pick :D
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Brown, when I watched Kansas St. play defense, he stood out for me and I'd say he is no worse than a 2nd rounder.

Jesse Williams definitely made himself some money today, possible late 1st rounder to an early 2nd rounder seems to be his range. The DT group is really solid in this year's draft.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalgsr View Post
Jawan Jamison with some horrible numbers:

4.64, 4.60 40
4.52 Short Shuttle
7.28 3-cone

http://www.scarletknights.com/ck/fil...ay_results.pdf
Oh my. Well he's definitely not that slow, but it could say a lot about his training habits.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
NMfootball85
Rookie

NMfootball85 is a cocksman.NMfootball85 is a cocksman.NMfootball85 is a cocksman.

Landry Jones was put through the toughest of pro day QB workouts... George Whitfield had him throwing nearly all medium to Deep passes.. Completed 66 of 70 only one was a bad throw the first one.. He threw every pass out of the pocket on the run or off balance. He also simulated pressure and a pass rush were Landry had had to move and reset.. Scouts said he would move up draft boards..
NMfootball85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Sam McGuffie, WR/RB Rice

5'11" 201 lbs
4.36 Hand 4.37 Electronic
11'2" Broad Jump
39.5" Vertical
26 reps

https://twitter.com/RiceFootball1
Old 03-18-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tmrw is the big day at FSU. A lot of prospects.

* Remember no Carradine - he is hoping to do a private workout sometime in April.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Tmrw is the big day at FSU. A lot of prospects.

* Remember no Carradine - he is hoping to do a private workout sometime in April.
Big fan of FSU LB Vince Williams right here (see sig). Hope he has a good workout
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalgsr View Post
Sam McGuffie, WR/RB Rice

5'11" 201 lbs
4.36 Hand 4.37 Electronic
11'2" Broad Jump
39.5" Vertical
26 reps

https://twitter.com/RiceFootball1
Can't wait to see where McGuffie ends up after the April draft.
If things break right for him, he really has a chance to make it happen in the NFL.