Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
That's an excellent observation. Likely knocked Iowa or Virginia out of the tournament.
Probably Tennessee.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Probably Tennessee.
BTW, I take back no national love. Gregg Doyel (dbag supreme at CBS) is picking OSU to win it all due to Craft.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No real surprises tonite....L'ville definitely got the toughest region imo

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
That's an excellent observation. Likely knocked Iowa or Virginia out of the tournament.
Virginia yes, but I really don't think Iowa was that close to making it. They ended up as a #3 in the NIT.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

11 of the 37 at-large bids went to teams in the non-power six conferences. Does anybody know what the record is?
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
11 of the 37 at-large bids went to teams in the non-power six conferences. Does anybody know what the record is?
I believe it was 12.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-17-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
right? after they beat us twice, and all, you'd think it was clear that they're a better team.
Oh njx with the sarcasm.

How did Colorado do in the tourney?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I still don't get how Boise St. deserved at large bid??

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-17-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I still don't get how Boise St. deserved at large bid??
Boise State is a good team. They were winning at Michigan State, and they blew it at the end. Also, they won at Creighton.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
No real surprises tonite....L'ville definitely got the toughest region imo
It's funny. Many IU fans are grumbling that their team didn't get the preferred Midwest region.

But it might be a blessing in disguise.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
well that totally negates everything. i mean, the fact that we won the tournament clearly proves we're an indisputably better team than oregon, even though they annihilated us about a week ago.

look, i'm not saying CU (or UCLA) should have a higher seed. but acting like it's ridiculous that they got one is absolutely silly.
If Oregon had gotten the seeding they deserved (maybe somewhere in the 6-8 range?) we wouldn't be talking about this as much. UCLA is **** outta luck with the Adams injury.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:23 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Lots of New Mexico love in here. Can't believe I haven't caught a game.

I think we can get to the sweet 16 and that's basically it. Totally fine.
Poor New Mexico State gets left out. We have a 7'5 center, a 6'11 F/C, and two 6'10 guys. :)
Old 03-18-2013, 02:25 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am hoping I can make it up to San Jose to watch a couple of the games. That would be awesome.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 03-18-2013 at 02:35 AM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:33 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Somehow ended up with a triple post.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for the tourney to come back to Buffalo next year. Hopefully I will have paid more attention to the big programs than I have this year.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Philadelphia is hosting some pretty ****** games or I'd consider going. They're in the area a lot.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I can't wait for the tourney to come back to Buffalo next year. Hopefully I will have paid more attention to the big programs than I have this year.
Its going back to Buffalo? I'll be there with bells on!

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I keep going through the bracket - biggest upset I feel convinced on is Bucknell over Butler...

Kind of disappointing. I also got Minnesota but I wouldn't call that a huge upset like the seeds would indicate.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-18-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minnesota is a 2 point favorite actually.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got SDSU winning first round, but I'm biased because Nate Wolters.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Michigan is probably going to win, but they lost to a worse team last year in Ohio so who knows.

Actually, **** it. I'm not high on Michigan at all anyway. I'm going Jackrabbits. I'm kinda surprised Belmont isn't a more sexy sleeper too.

Last edited by yo123 : 03-18-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I got SDSU winning first round, but I'm biased because Nate Wolters.
If it just wasn't Michigan, I'd be with you.

I know they have choked repeatedly but I cant see Hardaway and Burke going out in rnd 1.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 03-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Michigan is probably going to win, but they lost to a worse team last year in Ohio so who knows.

Actually, **** it. I'm not high on Michigan at all anyway. I'm going Jackrabbits. I'm kinda surprised Belmont isn't a more sexy sleeper too.
Yeah, I got Belmont in round 1. Valpo was gonna be my sleeper but I can't see Michigan State lose that early. Ever.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Michigan State is in my championship. Izzo has had a lot of less talented teams do very well in fields more talented than this one.